My uncle’s in jail because of that.
我叔叔因此坐牢
It’s not really jail.
那不是真正的监狱
Of course, with his wife, anything would be jail.
当然跟他太太同住跟坐牢差不多
Look over there.
看一下那边
I love you.
我爱你
Notice anything?
你有发现任何异状吗
No. Well, put your glasses on.
没有 戴上眼镜
Okay, just a minute. All right.
好吧 等一下 好吧
That taxi driver’s been staring at us.
那个计程车司机盯着我们看
What taxi driver?
什么计程车司机
The one that’s sitting there.
坐在那边的计程车司机
How long has he been there? It feels like a long time.
他在那里多久了 我不知道 但感觉很久了
Does he bother you? No.
他有骚扰你吗 不
You mean yes. You’re being sarcastic.
你是说有 你的口气很讽刺
You’re quick. You’re really quick.
你真的很机灵
I try to be real quick.
我努力机灵一点
I’ll play the maIe in this reIationship…
我会假装是你的男朋友
Good luck.
祝你好运
and tell him to move. And I don’t need good luck.
请他离开 我不需要祝福 谢谢
Oh yes, you do. You just think you don’t.
不 你绝对需要 你只是在逞英雄
You’re blocking our doorway.
你挡到我们的门口了
You think you might move your cab?
你可以把计程车移开吗
You know, eye shadow, mascara…
眼影 睫毛膏
Lipstick, rouge.
口红 胭脂
Not rouge. Blush-on, they call it.
不是胭脂 她们说那是腮红
The kind with the brush. Yeah, it’s Blushon.
用刷子刷的那一种 对 那是腮红
Travis
崔维斯
Hey, Wiz. That’s Blushon. My wife uses it.
威兹 那是腮红 我太太会用
Ask Travis. He’s a Iadies’ man.
问崔维斯吧 他很懂女人
A cup of coffee.
请给我一杯咖啡
Whatever the fuck it is, she uses a lot of it.
总之不论那是什么东西 她涂了一大堆
And then perfume. The spray kind.
还有香水 喷在身上的那一种
Then in the middle of the Triboro Bridge…
听着 在三区大桥中间
And this woman is beautiful, she changes her pantyhose.
这个女人美呆了 她在换丝♥袜♥
No. Oh, yeah.
不 没错
What’d you do? I throw the man out,
你做了什么 我拔掉计费表
and I jump in the back seat and whip it out.
跳到后座 挥舞着它
And I said, “You know what this is?”
我说”你知道这是什么吗”
She says, “It’s love.” I fuck her brains out.
她说”这是爱” 我跟她共享鱼水之欢
She goes wild and says,
她春情大发 她说
“That’s the greatest single experience of my life.”
“那是我一生最棒的性经验”
Then she gave me a $200 tip…
她给了我两百块小费
and her phone number in Acapulco.
还有她在阿卡普科的电♥话♥号♥码
You know Doughboy, Charlie T.
崔维斯 你认识面团男孩查理吗
Hey, Travis. Got change for a nickeI?
崔维斯 你有零钱吗
Doughboy will do anything for a buck.
只要一块钱 面团男孩什么都愿意做
So how’s it hanging?
怎么样
What’s that?
什么
I turn on the radio. Some fleet driver from Bell just got all cut up.
我听了广播 贝尔车行的司机被杀
Stickup?
是抢劫吗
No, he got cut up by some crazy fucker. Cut half his ear off.
不 他被疯子杀了 半边耳朵都被割下来
Where? It was on 122nd Street.
在哪里 122街
Fucking Mau Mau land.
该死的疯狂世界
You run all over town, don’t you, Travis?
崔维斯 你是全城跑吧
Travis
崔维斯
Travis
崔维斯
You run all over town, don’t you? Emrr.
你是全城跑吧 对
You handle some pretty rough customers.
你得应付很难缠的客人吧
Yeah, I have.
没错
You carry a piece? No.
你有带枪吗 没有
You need one? No.
你需要枪吗 不用
I know a fella who can get you a real nice deal.
我认识一个家伙能帮你弄到好枪
Lots of shit around.
坏人真的很多
I never use mine. I’m conservative.
我从来不用枪 我很保守
But it’s a good thing to have just as a threat.
但带着它总是有些威吓作用
I’m gonna go dig my dirt.
我得去八卦一下
Travis
崔维斯
Look.
看吧
Piece of Errol Flynn’s bathtub.
艾洛佛林的浴缸碎片
Dig the symbols.
看一下图案
And the watermark.
还有浮水印
There’s one person…
一个人
there’s two persons…
两个人
and there’s three persons.
三个人
I got this at his estate, The Pines.
我在他住的松林屋拿到的
Take it, and if you can sell it, you give me…
你何不把它拿走 如果你能卖♥♥掉它
half of what you got. I don’t want to.
分我一半说可以了 我不想
I’m gonna get in my cab and boogie.
我要去开车乐一下了
Oh, I’m so terribly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Nothing. That’s very cute. Thank you.
什么都没有 那真的很可爱 谢谢
Hey, you wanna see something?
你要看一样东西吗
Wait, I just typed, “You wanna see something?”
等一下 我打错了”你要看一样东西吗”
What? If you had…
什么 如果你这只手
these three fingers missing on this hand…
少了三根手指
and that hand missing on that hand…
那只手断了
how would you light the match? I wouldn’t light a match.
你怎么点火柴 我就不能点了
Go ahead. Give it a try.
来吧 试试看
Well, I don’t think I could do it.
我想我办不到
No?
是吗
It’s gonna be difficult.
那一定很难
I’ll give it a try.
我会试试看
I got my thumb back for a second. Thank God.
我的拇指长回来了 谢天谢地
Just a minute.
等一下
I can’t do it.
我办不到
The guy at the newsstand can.
报摊那家伙可以
Well, I don’t work at a newsstand.
我不在报摊工作
Anyway, he’s probably Italian. No.
他可能是意大利人 才不是
You’re sure? He’s black.
你确定 他是黑人
If he had been Italian, he might’ve been a thief.
如果他是意大利人 或许他是小偷 黑道都那样
If a thief screws up on the job, the mob bIows his fingers off.
如果小偷搞砸了 他们会炸断他的手指
This sounds like a joke, but it’s true.
那听起来像是玩笑 却是真的
If they kill a stooI pigeon, they leave a canary on the body.
如果他们杀了密探 会在尸体上放只金丝雀
It’s symboIic. Why not a pigeon instead of a canary?
那是一种象征 为什么不用鸽子来取代金丝雀
I don’t know why not. Wait a minute.
我不知道为什么不用鸽子 等一下
You gotta catch a pigeon. A canary, you can walk into a pet store…
你得去抓鸽子 如果是金丝雀 你可以走进宠物店
kill it right there. Put it on anyone you want.
嘭 当场杀了它 爱把它放在谁身上都可以
I’d like to volunteer. I’ll take you right over here.
我想当志工 太棒了 由我来为你服务
I’d rather volunteer to her, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意 我想当她的志工
Why do you have to volunteer to me?
为什么你要当我的志工
Because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
因为你是我见过最美的女人
Thanks.
谢谢
But what do you think of Palantine?
你对帕兰汀有什么看法
I…
我…
The man you’re volunteering to help elect President.
帕兰汀 你来当志工 帮忙他竞选总统
I’m sure he’ll make a good President.
我相信他会是个好总统
I don’t know what his policies are,
我不知道他有什么政策
but I’m sure he’ll make a good one.
但我相信他会是个好总统
Do you want to canvass? Yeah, I’ll canvass.
你要加入游说 对 我要加入游说
How do you feel about his stand on welfare?
你对参议员的福利政策立场 有什么看法
I don’t really know his stand on welfare,
我不知道他有什么福利政策立场
but I’m sure it’s a good stand.
但我相信那会是个好立场
You’re sure of that? Yeah.
你确定吗 对
We all work together here, day and night…
我们得日夜在这里一起工作
so I’m sure the gentlemen will sign you up over there.
我相信男士们会帮你报名
The thing is, I drive a taxi at night, so it’s kind of hard for me…
问题是晚上我得开计程车 这对我来说有点难
to work in the day.
我没办法在白天工作
Then what exactly do you want?
你到底要做什么
Would you like to have coffee and pie with me?
你愿意跟我一起喝咖啡吃派吗
Why?
为什么
Why? I’ll tell you why. Yeah?
为什么 我来告诉你为什么 对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!