当时我戴着手套杀了他
That–That time I hit him with my glove.
他满嘴是血
The blood in his mouth.
我想我可以…
I thought I might be capable of….
是的
Yes.
对 就是从那天开始
Yes, it was from that day on.
你是什么意思啊?
What do you mean?
我是说我已经杀了他
I mean I’ve killed him.
我不会抛下你不管的
I won’t desert you.
我会尽我所能保护你
I shall protect you by every means in my power.
不管你杀没杀过人 我都爱你
Whatever you may or may not have done, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我会被吊死吗?
Will they hang me?
我们必须在下个站下车然后步行向北方前进
We must get out at the next station and head north on foot.
警♥察♥会在温塞克斯港搜寻我们的
They’ll be looking for us in the Wessex ports.
我们一到达北方 就马上到别的国家去
Once we reach the north, we’ll go abroad.
我这里有很多吃的
I have the makings of a meal here.
甚至还有一瓶酒
Even a bottle of wine.
终于可以休息了
Rest at last.
我们要马上离开
We must leave at once.
我们必须尽快走
WE must leave here as soon as possible.
我可能活不了几个星期了?
My life couldn’t be a matter of weeks?
为什么不在这里等他们呢
Why not wait for them here?
反正他们也能抓到我的
Since they’ll catch me in any case.
我要救你
I’m going to save you.
你听到了吗
Do you hear?
我要救你
I’m going to save you.
能在这里休息一下吗
Can’t we rest here?
恐怕不行 到了白天 几里远以外都可以看到这里
I’m afraid not. By day this place is visible from miles around.
今晚没有星星
There are no stars tonight.
也许我们本可以让我们的灵魂并肩飞翔
Perhaps we could have made our souls take flight together.
这里是供奉上帝的地方吗
Do they sacrifice to god here?
不 好像是朝拜太阳的地方 这是一座培根庙
No. To the sun I believe. It’s a Pagan temple.
很久远了
Older than the ages.
比德伯菲尔家的历史还要久
Older than the D’Urbervilles.
死后我们还可以再见面吗
Do you think we shall meet again after death?
我很怕 安吉尔
I’m afraid Angel. I’m afraid.
没用
There’s no use sir.
整个郡都给惊动了
The whole country’s roused.
她在睡觉 稍等一会吧
She’s sleeping. Just a little longer.
他们是来抓我的吗
Have they come for me?
是的
Yes.
我已准备好了
I’m ready.
德伯菲尔家的苔丝在温彻斯特被绞死
这里曾是温塞克斯郡的都城

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!