欢迎回来
Okay, welcome back.
我是阿蒂·戴克 佛雷斯♥诺♥灰熊队的主播
This is Artie Decker, De Voice of the Fresno Grizzlies…
今天的比赛相当精彩
and we’ve got a good one, my friends.
九局上即将开始
Top of the ninth here at Chukchansi Park,
在楚克昌希公园球场这美妙的夜晚
and a beautiful night.
我们可以感到秋天脚步的临近
We can actually feel that fall is finally on its way.
家长指引
今晚凉爽而干燥 大概能有40来度
It’s a rather crisp 107 degrees, but dry.
现场来了一万五千名汗流浃背的观众
We’ve got 15,000 sweaty and
被油条填得身宽体胖的他们
bloated people all pumped up on Churros…
也前来为主队加油
rooting on our Fresno Grizzlies.
布拉德 我之所以爱解说职棒小联盟
And Brad, this is why I love announcing Minor League Baseball…
就是因为这些什么河猫队
because I get to say names like “River Cats…”
或者库卡蒙加牧场地震队之类的名字
or the “Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.”
我永远不用去念那些无趣的名字
I don’t have to ever say boring names
像老虎队 红袜队 小熊队什么的
like “Tigers,” Or “Red Sox,” Or “Cubs.”
言归正传 比赛出现短暂停
Okay, we got a little break in the action…
球手们聚集在投球区开个小会
as they’re having a little meeting on the mound.
阿蒂 知道现在该干嘛了吗
Artie, do you know what time it is?
当然 阿蒂激吻秀现在倾情上演
I sure do, Brad. It’s time for Artie’s Kiss Cam!
谢谢 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
看看今晚这个球场里
Let’s see what kind of young lovers
来了哪些年轻小情侣
we got at the ballpark tonight.
这边儿已经亲上了
All right, there’s a kiss.
好吧 这种亲吻的方式
Well, you know one thing when you see
一般就是已婚的标志
a kiss like that, they’re married.
等等 有现场求婚的啦
Wait, wait, we’ve got a proposal.
嫁给我好吗 克拉拉 爱你的内特
“Will you marry me, Clara? Love, Nate.”
这就是我们的男主角 他真是赚到啦
There’s our young Romeo now. And whoa! He has scored!
布拉德 那就是你们年轻人讲的辣妹吧
Brad, that is what you young people would call a “Hottie.”
小甜甜到手了 现在要送戒指了
He’s got Britney Spears and he’s about to give her the ring…
他往那边转了过去
and he goes the other way!
真是不忍♥直视啊
I can’t believe what I am seeing…
我想她一定很有内涵 我的妈呀
and I’m sure she’s got a great “Personality,” But, oh my.
杰瑞·加西亚不是已经死了吗
I thought Jerry Garcia was dead.
著名爆♥炸♥头男星
他怎么又还阳回来结婚了
What’s he doing in the stands marrying him?
在楚克昌希公园球场
Here at Chukchansi Park,
爱情是盲目的 很明显内特也一样
love is blind, and apparently so is Nate.
好了 我们回到比赛
All right, let’s get back to the action
小会开完了
as the meeting breaks up on the mound.
目前情况是一三垒有人 两人出局
Here’s the situation. First and third, two outs.
球投出来
And here’s the pitch.
挥棒落空 迪亚兹冲向三垒
Swing and a miss. Diaz fires down to third.
三垒触杀
They’ve picked him off third!
-出局 -比赛结束
– You’re out! – Ballgame over!
迈尔斯肯定要被呵斥一通了
I’ll tell you, Myers is getting an earful…
就像我妈总讲的 人傻没法治
and as my mom used to say, “There’s no cure for dumb.”
格温 咱们赢了
Gwen! We won.
本赛季最后一场比赛就此落幕
And that closes out the last game of the season.
灰熊队击败萨克拉门托河猫队
The Grizzlies take the Sacramento River Cats…
比分三比一
by a score of three to one.
稍后将进行精彩回顾
We’ll be right back with a happy recap.
真没劲 就这么结束了
That is a bad way to end a game.
阿蒂 我是说戴克先生
Artie. Mr. Decker.
感谢你与我一同度过这么精彩的赛季
I want to say thank you for what has been an awesome semester.
我从你身上学到了很多 这是送给你的
I mean, you taught me a lot, and… I got you this.
这是什么 布拉德
What did you do, Brad?
这里有你提过的所有名嘴的录音
It’s got all the famous calls you told me about.
斯库里 红巴伯 斯库里 罗司·霍奇斯
Harwell, “Red” Barber, Scully, Russ Hodges.
皆为著名体育播音员
礼物太棒了 布拉德 非常感谢
You know, that’s really great, Brad. Thank you so much.
正如伟大的尤吉·贝拉所说
Well, as the great Yogi Berra once said,
美国著名棒球运动员
比赛结束前都不算结束
“It ain’t over till it’s over.”
佛雷斯♥诺♥灰熊的这个赛季已经结束
Well, this Fresno Grizzlies season is over.
我是阿蒂·戴克 佛雷斯♥诺♥灰熊队主播
I’m Artie Decker, De Voice of the Fresno Grizzlies.
我代表布拉德·佐利克
So, on behalf of Brad Zolick
以及风琴师格温·福斯特说一声
and the late Gwen Foster on the organ…
感谢收听 晚安 爱丽丝 熄灯吧
good night everybody, thanks for listening and lights out, Alice.
我爱死这工作了
I love this job.
我被解雇了吗
I’m fired?
抱歉 阿蒂 我正在进行改革
I’m sorry, Artie. I’m changing everything.
新队徽 新队服 新音乐
New logos, new uniforms, new music.
老东西都要扔进历史的垃圾堆了
All the deadwood is floating to the sawmill.
我是历史的垃圾吗
I’m deadwood?
你太老套了 总是追忆过去或者讲故事
You’re old school. You reminisce and you tell stories.
我们的赞助商不是助听器厂商
All our sponsors are for hearing aids,
就是生产自动床或者电动车的
beds that go up and down, and scooters.
还不是那种很酷的车 是给老头子骑的
Not the cool kind, the sad kind.
我们需要跟得上潮流的人
We need someone who’s wired in.
什么潮流
To what?
比如脸书
Facebook.
-你有几个好友 -一个都没有
– How many friends do you have? – I don’t have any friends.
-留过言吗 -没有
– Have you made any posts? – No.
-最近更新的状态是什么 -什么
– What was your last update? – My what?
-你戳过谁吗 -我从来不戳人的
– Have you poked anybody? – I haven’t poked anybody!
表示打招呼
-有人戳过你吗 -也没有
– Has anybody poked you? – No.
阿蒂 就算你真的上网
The thing is Artie, even if you were connected…
我也不想被你戳
I don’t know that I’d want to be poked by you.
-你装过多少应用 -我没有应用
– How many apps do you have? – I don’t have any apps.
-一个应用也没有吗 -没有
– You don’t have any apps? -No.
-大家都有的啊 -我就没有
– Everyone has apps. – I don’t have an app.
-你玩愤怒的小鸟吗 -什么玩意儿
– Do you play Angry Birds? – Angry Birds?
你最喜欢哪只小鸟
Who’s your favorite Angry Bird?
我没有什么喜欢的鸟
I don’t have a favorite Angry Bird!
大家都有的啊
Everyone has a favorite Angry Bird.
我就没有
I don’t have a favorite Angry Bird!
那说说微博标签
Hashtag.
你最近一次发话题是什么时候
When was the last time you hashtagged?
你疯了吗 你在胡说八道什么呢
Are you out of your mind? What the heck are you talking about?
我们的播音员必须有微博
We need announcers that tweet.
我有围脖 你要啥颜色的都行
I’ll tweet. I’ll make whatever noise you want.
抱歉 阿蒂 我意已决
Sorry, Artie, my mind’s made up.
大家感受脂肪的燃烧吧
Feel the burn, everyone.
一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay.
戴安 感觉如何
How are we doing, Diane?
坐骨神经疼啊
Oh, my sciatica.
另一根儿也疼
My other sciatica.
还有十分钟就吃点心啦 姐们儿们
Ten minutes to cheesecake, ladies.
就这样 很好
There we go. Good job.
你好啊 阿蒂
Hi, Artie.
美女们好
Hi, ladies.
我听了比赛最后那段
Caught the end of the game.
人傻没法治 真逗
“No cure for dumb.” Funny.
-是嘛 -逗死了
– Yeah. – Funny.
别摔了啊
Don’t fall, hon.
没问题
I got it.
好啦 大家要全身心投入哦
All right, everybody, pull your core in.
我没有什么身心
I don’t have a core.
练练腹肌
Work those abs.
阿蒂 塞翁失马焉知非福
You know, Artie, this could turn out to be a good thing.
咱们有更多时间相处了
It could give us more “Us” Time.
相处是指戴着船长帽陪你去逛超♥市♥吗
You mean me wearing a captain’s hat following you around Costco?
不想退休吗 那好
You don’t want to retire? Fine.
以前有人请你去弗雷斯♥诺♥州教播音
You were offered a job teaching broadcasting at Fresno State.
你可以去教年轻人
You could teach young people.
是可以 但是为什么要教他们呢
I could, but why should they know what I know?
培养新人嘛
Ever the nurturer.
我不想教别人 我想自己干 我还有梦想
I don’t want to teach, I want to do. I still have the dream.
为巨人队播音吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!