他们的地方就在炼乳路上
They live down on Curd’s Way.
怎么走
How do I get there?
炼乳路 牛奶路一拐就到了
Curd’s Way? Milk turns into it.
她讲的不是真的
It’s not true, you know.
我们不吃小孩
We don’t eat babies!
我们
We?
你说”我们”是什么意思
What do you mean we?
你回来
Come back here!
给我说清楚
And tell me everything!
我戳 我戳
Poke. Poke!
你说它们现在都在想些什么 鲑鱼先生
You ever wonder what they’re thinking about, Mr. Trout?
我猜它们在回首自己的人生选择
I imagine they’re evaluating their life choices.
啊 你是说他们在后悔为什么要做一个
Wondering why they chose to be evil, disgusting monsters
招人恨的怪物而不是一个好人是吧
instead of good guys like us?
错 泡菜先生
Wrong, Mr. Pickles!
盒子怪没有其他的选择
A boxtroll cannot choose a new life
因为它们没有志向
because a boxtroll does not aspire
它们甘于做一个懦弱的低等生物
to be anything more than a weak, lowly pest!
但是人
But a man,
一个伟大的人 和他的…
a great man, and his…
同事 好朋友
Colleagues? Best chums?
…小跟班们可以选择改变自己的命运
…stooges can choose to change their lives.
梦想就掌握在我们手中
Our dreams are in our grasp!
我们要做抓得住梦想的人
Let us be dream-graspers,
能掌控自己命运 能把握自己未来的人
fate-snatchers, destiny-takers!
我们要实现梦想 让人们都照我说的做
Let’s grasp our dreams and shove them down everyone’s throat!
我说得不对吗
Am I not right?
照你说的做
Throat!

Yes.
所以你才是头儿 头儿
That’s why your name is the boss, boss.
我才不是个跟班
I’m not a stooge.
是吗
Am I?
先生们
Now, gentlemen.
梦想着能成为自己羡慕的那些人中的一员
What better way to dream than
还有什么是比这更美好的呢
to walk in the shoes of those to whom we aspire?
泡菜先生 去拿…
Mr. Pickles, fetch the…
鞋 木屐
Shoes? Clogs?
球拍
Bat!
奶酪
Cheese.

No.
不要
Dear.
好耶
Nice!
先生们 戴好你们的白帽子
Men, don your white hats.
你确定要吃吗 头儿
Are you sure about this, boss?
你知道吃完奶酪会怎样
You know what cheese can do to you.
你是指吃奶酪能让那些
Unless you are referring to
受人景仰 有权有势的人
how cheese brings men of respect
聚在一起称兄道弟吗
and power together in brotherhood,
除此之外 我还真不知道会怎样
no, I do not know what cheese does to me!
我指的正是那个
That’s what I meant then.
很好
Marvelous!
那就开始吧
Then let us begin.
够了
Enough!
我说 弟兄们 这个奶酪…
I say, old chaps, it’s quite…
很…
It’s…
它很…
It’s quite…
清香 木桶香
Aromatic? Oaky?
就像春日暖阳下妈妈的一个微笑
With an undertone of a mother’s smile on a warm spring day?
对 就是这类的
Yes! Those things.
各种 各种 吹牛皮啊 朋友闲谈什么的
Etcetera, etcetera, big words, chummy banter.
某些人的奶酪过敏症又要犯了
Someone’s got the cheese fits again!
迅速地 悄悄地 去拿蚂蝗
Quickly, quietly, get the leeches.
悄悄地 悄悄地
Quietly, quietly.
-他去干嘛 -悄悄地
– Where’s he going? – Quietly.
他是去拿奶酪吗
Is he getting more cheese?
-悄悄地 嘘 -什么
– Quietly. Shh. – What?
今天就吃到这吧 头儿
I think you’ve had enough for today, boss.
这样真好不是吗
Isn’t this nice?
和大人物坐在一起嚼着切达干酪
Chewing the cheddar with the big cheeses.
凭借我的练达和才干
Holding my own
占有一席之位
with sophistication and savoir faire.
是的 听着一点也不可怕
Yep, nothing terrifying about that.
这才是我该待的地方
This is where I belong.
您说得一如既往地对 头儿
Spot on, as always, sir.
说地没错 头儿
You’re not wrong, boss.
当然 不是这儿 这个旧工厂
Well, not here! In this rotten factory!
我该待的地方在上面
I belong up there!
-我非常同意您的观点 -非常对
– I’m agreeing so I don’t upset you. – Very clever.
坐在品尝室里 尝着上等的奶酪
In the Tasting Room, supping on the choicest cheeses.
镇上的人见了我都会恭敬地行礼
Everyone in town bowing down to me like a gentleman,
-成为一个戴白帽子的贵族 -小鱼
– a lord with a white hat! – Fish!
您从没说错过 头儿
You’ve never been wrong, boss.
那是个历史悠久的传统
It’s a time-honored tradition.
好的 头儿 现在您需要放松点
Now, now, boss, don’t get yourself all worked up!
深呼吸
Use your breathing.
躲开 乡巴佬儿 不许碰你们的国王
Stand back, peasants! You don’t touch your king!
阿奇博尔德·斯奈彻国王
King Archibald Snatcher.
是的 我也会成为国王
Yes, I shall be king, too!
我凭什么不能
Why not?
挺住 头儿
Stay with us, boss.
和我们说说成为国王的事儿
Tell us more about when you’ll be king.
他们不会让的
He won’t let me,
那个自大的伯特利林德和他的那帮马屁精
that pompous Portley-Rind and his gaggle of giggling sycophants.
你可小心点儿啊 头儿
Now, now, boss, you be careful up there.
老爸从小就说 好好努力 拿到白帽子
Father always said, if you worked hard, you get a white hat.
小鱼
Fish!
可是他得到什么了呢 一事无成
And what did he ever get? Nothing!
快点 软骨头先生 他快撑不住了
Hurry, Mr. Gristle! We’re losing him.
我为了这个镇子呕心沥血
I’ve worked my hump off for this town!
您会有回报的
And it’s growing back.
每天在垃圾堆里穿来穿去
Wading through wet garbage,
追在怪物后面爬上爬下
crawling after monsters!
他伯特利林德都干什么了
What has Portley-Rind ever done?
吃点奶酪 管管政务 啥也没干
Eat some cheese, run the government? Nothing!
-蛋蛋 -嘘
– Eggs! – Shh!
快从上面下来 头儿
Come on down from there, boss.
对 就这样
Yeah, that’s it. Just put one giant,
-把您那圆润的大脚慢慢往下挪 -我们快走
– blob-shaped foot in front of the other. – Let’s go!
我要把那顶白帽子从伯特利林德的头上抢来
I’ll rip that hat off Portley-Rind’s head.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
头儿 头儿
Boss, boss…
我没事儿
I’m all right.
拉我一把
Just give me a hand.
香肠之母
Mother of sausages!
肉丸圣手
Holy meat glove!
好了好了 头儿
Upsy-daisy now, boss.
我去给您拿杯茶…
Let’s get you a nice cuppa tea…
斯奈彻先生
Mr. Snatcher!
怎么了 斯奈彻先生
What is it, Mr. Snatcher?

You!

Me?
把那顶帽子给我
Give me that hat!
我要让那些奶酪脑子的蠢猪向我低头
I’ll make those Brie-stuffed pigs bow down to me!
我一定会有所成的
I’m gonna be somebody!
我抓住他了 快泼
I got him! Do it!
软骨头先生 快
Mr. Gristle, now!
现在 立即 马上
Now! Now! Now!
蚂蝗来喽
Leeches!
你得帮帮我 小鱼
You’ve got to help me, Fish!
嗨 我们说到哪儿了来着
Hello. Where were we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!