我们都知道这意味着什么
And we all know what that means.
弗柔·弗柔女士要登台了
A performance by Madame Frou Frou.
视觉盛宴
A vision!
届时就有一个女人身着…
Now there’s a woman with…
满满一身的奶酪
With some cheese on her bones!
那种女人就像一块上等的布理干酪
A lady like that is like a fine Brie.
未经加工 让人蠢蠢欲动
Raw, dangerous.
可能稍有异味
Maybe a little stinky,
但只要小尝一口你便欲罢不能…
but one taste and you’ll be begging for…
父亲
Father.
温妮弗雷德
Winifred!
有人在那里吗
Is someone there?
温妮弗雷德 快去睡觉
Winifred, go on off to bed. Off to bed!
她来这里做什么
What is she doing in here?
可是父亲 我又看见盒子怪了
But, Father, I saw boxtrolls again!
它们刚刚就在外面
They’re right outside!
它们说不定会活剥了我
They could come rip the flesh off my bones,
-随时都可能 -错过这个你会遗憾的
– any moment. – It would be a shame to miss this!
知道了 知道了 就来
Yes! Yes, one moment.
温妮弗雷德 正常的女孩都不会
Winifred, proper girls should not be obsessing
沉迷于妖魔鬼怪
over grotesque monsters.
我才没沉迷
I’m not obsessed!
我只是忍♥不住去想象它们割下我的脚趾
I just can’t stop imagining them gnawing off my toes
然后串起来做项链
and stringing them together as a necklace.
-你快把奶酪涂脸上了 -父亲 父亲
– You’re getting it all over your face! – Father? Father.
知道啦 知道啦
Yes, yes.
假如它们绑♥架♥了我 把我的肠子当面吃
If they kidnapped me and slurped up my intestines like noodles,
你会用你的白帽子来交换我吗
would you give up your white hat to save me?
-知道啦 温妮弗雷德 -父亲
– Yes, Winifred… – Father!
你说什么 白帽子吗
What? White hat, right?
看来被布理奶酪弄脏了
Seems to have been smudged by a bit of Brie.
听话 把帽子交给管家清洗一下好吗
Be a dear and have the butler give it a wash, would you?
先生们 抱歉久等了
Gentlemen, I apologize.
可是…
But…
继续我们的白帽事务研讨会
Back to important White Hat business.
那我来帮你洗帽子好了
I’ll give your hat a wash, all right.
搞定
Ha!
谁…谁在那儿
Who… Who’s there?
你是谁 小男孩
Who are you, boy?
小男孩
Boy?
她为什么这么叫我
Why would she call me that?
-在那儿 鲑鱼先生 -抓住它们
– Over there, Mr. Trout! – Get them!
抓住它们
Acquire!
左边 左边 别停
Left! Left! Keep going!
再快点 鲑鱼先生
Faster, Mr. Trout!
-在你们后面哟 -坐稳了
– I’m behind you! – Hold on!
现在在右边 不 右边
Right now! Right! No, right!
-小心 -所有人
– Look out! – Everybody,
趴下
down!
有人在宵禁时间乱逛
Someone’s out past curfew.
真够危险的
Very dangerous.
我…我看见个男孩
I… I saw a boy.
我只看见一群肮脏的盒子怪
All I saw was filthy boxtroll monsters.
伯特利林德小姐
Miss Portley-Rind.
请容许我送您回家
Allow me to escort you home.
我能自己回去 谢了
I can escort myself, thank you.
如果你把我父亲的帽子还给我的话
If you’ll just give me my father’s hat back.
当然 这帽子怎么会大半夜的
Yes, how did this hat find itself
躺在大马路上呢
all the way out here?
风吹的
The wind blew it,
从窗户飞下来的
right out the window.
今晚风挺大的
Very windy tonight!
风停了呢
Must’ve died down.
突然就停了
Suddenly!
你就没必要进去了
There’s no need of you coming inside.
作为一位绅士 我坚持要进去
But as a gentleman, I insist.
伯特利林德陛下
Lord Portley-Rind!
你听见什么了吗
Did you hear something?
我能把帽子拿回来了吗
Can I have the hat back now?
求你了
Please!
到底是谁在外面吵吵闹闹的
What in Gouda’s name is going on?
阿奇博尔德·斯奈彻
Archibald Snatcher?
抱歉这么晚打扰您 陛下
Deepest apologies, Your Lordship.
可我在大街上找到一件您的东西
But I found something out in the street that belongs to you.
我的白帽子
My white hat!
我拿走了
I’ll take that.
放手 斯奈彻
Now, now, Snatcher,
你就算捡到了白帽子
one doesn’t acquire a white hat
它也不属于你
by simply picking it up off the street!
白帽子象征着特权 荣誉 地位
A white hat indicates privilege, prestige, position!
这可不是白捡的
It must be earned.
-得有勇气 -骑士精神
– With valor! – Chivalry!
或者很有钱 我就这么拿到的
Or being rich. That’s how I got it.
我会不知道吗 先生们
Don’t I know it, sirs.
幸运的是我们之间还有个小约定
Fortunately, we still have our little agreement.
等我除掉镇上所有的盒子怪后
When I destroy every last boxtroll in this town,
我就能得到我的白帽子
I shall earn my white hat
并与你们在品尝室平起平坐
and join you in the Tasting Room.
好家伙
Good Lord!
真不知道该恐慌的是我们还是盒子怪
Not sure who should be more terrified, the boxtrolls or us.
现在告诉我 我的帽子怎么会到大街上去
Now, how the devil did my hat get outside in the first place?
有人告诉我是风惹的祸
I was told the wind had something to do with it.
是风吗
The wind?
父亲 对不起
Father, I’m sorry…
抱歉 我得走了 有太多事要做
Sorry, can’t stay. Too much work to do.
伯特利林德小姐
Miss Portley-Rind,
陛下 先生们
Your Lordship, sirs.
祝您们今晚好梦
I bid you good night.
我相信我们很快会再见面的
I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other again very, very soon.
温妮
Winnie.
别忘了 我的尺寸是六码半
Don’t forget. I’m a size six-and-a-half.
提前预订哟
Order ahead.
不是吧
Come on!
父亲 我很抱歉
Father, I’m sorry.
我不是有意的
I didn’t mean to.
好吧 我确实犯错了
Well, at first I did,
不过我认为这是个契机
but I think this situation offers a great opportunity
让我们父女俩能好好谈谈心
for a father and daughter to discuss their feelings.
等等 我真的看见外面有东西
Wait! I saw something out there.
一个男孩和一群盒子怪
A boy with boxtrolls.
别再说了
Not another word.
-可是父亲 我真的… -睡觉去
– But, Father, I really… – Bed!
我就是看见了个男孩
I did see a boy.
灭害队来也
Hark! Here come the Exterminators!
为民除害
Exterminate!
可这样听起来感觉我们更像恶霸
But don’t that sound like we’re the villains?
快跑
Run!
灭害队来也
Here come the Exterminators!
为了正义
Of justice!
我们消灭正义
We exterminate justice!
再快点
Faster!
抓紧了
Grab hold!
它们在那儿 鲑鱼先生
Over there, Mr. Trout.
走这边
This way!
轮到我啦
My turn!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
救救我
Help!
-不 -蛋蛋
– No! – Eggs!
我们就这么忍♥气吞声吗 鞋子
Why do we do this, Shoe?
装作若无其事地继续生活
Carry on like everything is normal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!