果冻
Jelly!
他曾经是
He was once.
但现在他也没什么用了
Won’t get much out of him now, though.
像这样吊了十年 他的脑子都坏了
A decade hanging upside-down scrambled his noodles good.
尽管如此 他还是造出了这架机器
Still, did a fine job designing this beauty.
你♥爸♥爸是镇上最好的发明家
Best inventor in town, your dad.
他和最好的工人们一起工作
Working with the best little builders.
不 不 不 不要躲藏
No, no, no. Don’t hide.
小鱼 鞋子 快跑
Fish, Shoe, run!
起来 起来 快跑
Get up! Get up and run!
火花 糖糖 快跑
Sparky, Sweets, run!
随你喊吧 它们不会跑的
Yell all you want, boy. They ain’t gonna run.
本性难移
You can’t change nature.
我要下去了
I’m coming down, men!
真想亲自拉动碾碎机的操纵杆
I want to pull the crushing lever myself!
这真是激动人心的一刻
It’s the little moments.
是的 我明白了
Yes, I see it now.
本性突变
A mutation of nature.
自发性的突变
Self-imposed metamorphosis.
盒子男 你做到了
Box-boy, you did it!
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你改变了你的天性
You changed your nature.
告诉它们
Tell them!
我试过了 它们不听
I tried. They won’t listen.
你做到了
You did it!
你造就了现在的你
You made you!
告诉它们
Tell them.
告诉它们
Tell them!
盒子男
Box-boy!
盒子男
Box-boy!
我的儿子
My son.
爸爸
Father?
儿子 它们也能改变 它们能做到
Son! They can change. They can do it!
告诉它们
Tell them!
小鱼 小鱼
Fish, Fish,
大家听我说
everyone, listen!
虽然我是盒子怪 但我不会再躲藏
I’m a boxtroll and I stopped hiding.
你们也能做到
So you can, too.
为了你们自己 站起来吧
Stand up for yourselves.
我们可以反抗 别再害怕了
We… we can fight back! Don’t be afraid anymore!
火花 脆脆 站起来啊
Sparky! Fragile! Get up!
站起来反抗啊
Get up and fight!
站起来勇敢迈出第一步啊
Just stand up and take a step.
求你们了 就当是为了我
Please! Do it for me!
讲得很不错嘛
Wow, good speech.
不 不要
No! No, no!
不要啊
No! No!
不 小鱼 火花
No! Fish! Sparky!
瞧你干了些什么
Look what you did!
瞧你干了些什么
Look what you did!
是啊 瞧我都干了些什么
Yeah. Yeah, look what I did.
它们被压扁了
They’re crushed.
老大
Hey, boss,
盒子怪都已经装好了
your monsters are all loaded.
只剩一个
All but one.
大家注意
Hear ye!
大家注意
Hear ye!
奶酪桥的市民们
Good citizens of Cheesebridge,
快从家里出来吧
come out of your homes!
宵禁已经解除了
The curfew has been lifted!
那是什么
What is it?
-无需再害怕 -是斯奈彻
– Fear not! – It’s Snatcher!
盒子怪们已全被征服
The monsters have been vanquished!
现在外面安全了
Your streets are safe!
安全了
Safe!
-解除宵禁了 -是的
– Curfew is over? – Yeah.
难以置信啊
I don’t believe it!
这不可能吧
No, it’s not possible.
跟我走吧 我为你们清理了祸害
Join me! Your purger of pests!
我拯救了你们 夺回了夜晚的安宁
Your white knight who has taken back the night!
伯特利林德陛下
Lord Portley-Rind!
我为您带来了最棒的消息
I’ve come bearing the most delightful news.
斯奈彻先生 那些是什么鬼东西
Mr. Snatcher, what the devil is this?
小的们 给他看吧
Show him, lads.
全都被压扁了
Flattened to extinction,
每一个怪都是
every slimy one of them.
陛下
Your Lordship,
我说过我会拼尽全力消灭每只盒子怪
I said I would not rest until I caught the very last Boxtroll,
我也说到做到了
and I am a man of my word.
解决完这只 他们就不会再胡作非为了
With this Boxtroll, I will end their reign of terror!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
这功劳应该配得上一顶白帽了吧
I say that deserves a White Hat. Don’t you?
给斯奈彻先生白帽
A White Hat for Mr. Snatcher!
好吧 我不确定…
Yes, well, I’m not sure…
我们的大英雄
Our hero!
-我们得进行投票 -白帽
– We’d have to take a vote. – White Hat!
白帽
White Hat!
白帽
White Hat!
还需要走一些程序流程
There’s probably some paperwork.
然后才会送来一顶新帽
Then have a hat shipped in.
不行
No!
臣以为做出如此贡献
Methinks a deed of this magnitude
理应获得更丰厚的奖赏
deserves something a bit more significant.
我要你的这顶白帽
I want your Hat.
-我的白帽 -白帽
– My Hat? – White Hat!
白帽 白帽 白帽
White Hat! White Hat! White Hat!
-欢呼 欢呼 -白帽 白帽
– Chanting! Chanting! – White Hat! White Hat!
白帽 白帽 白帽
White Hat! White Hat! White Hat!
好吧 好吧
All right! All right!
只要那个盒子怪死了
As soon as that Boxtroll is dead,
我就把我的白帽给你
you may have my Hat.
好的
Yes!
那我们就能坐在品尝室里共品奶酪了
And then we can eat cheese together in the Tasting Room.
白帽 白帽
White Hat! White Hat!
动手吧
Do the honors!
我还以为会和弗柔·弗柔表演一样呢
I thought this was all gonna be a show like with Frou Frou.
我把胡子还有各种道具都带上了
I brought my mustache and everything.
他的举动真的拓展了”英雄”的定义啊
This really does stretch the limits of the term “hero”, doesn’t it?

Hat!
白帽 白帽
White Hat! White Hat!
乐手 击鼓吧
Musician, drumroll!
鲑鱼先生 把盒子怪扔下去吧
Mr. Trout, lower the beast down.
跟我宣誓
Repeat after me.
戴此白帽 我 说你名字
With this hat, I… State your name.
戴此白帽 我
With this hat, I,
阿奇博尔德·佩内洛普·斯奈彻
Archibald Penelope Snatcher…
心怀对牛奶及各种奶制品的尊重
with profound esteem for dairy and dairy products…
杀了那个盒子怪
Kill that Boxtroll!
自豪宣誓将永护白帽的尊严
proudly swear to uphold the dignity of the White Hat.
自豪宣誓将永护…
Proudly swear to uphold…
-爸爸 爸爸 -白帽的尊严
– Father! Father! – the dignity of the White Hat.
现在不是时候 温妮弗雷德
Not now, Winifred.
-并且从今往后 -停下 快停下
– And henceforth, whereupon… – Stop! Stop!
小姐我做不到 对不起
I can’t, Miss. Apologies.
我们只是在尽我们的职责
We’re just doing our jobs.
你们的职责
Your jobs?
你们是灾祸终结者还是恶魔的走狗
Are you pest exterminators or evil henchmen?
我就知道别人是这么看我们的
I knew that’s how people saw us.
杀了那个盒子怪
Kill that Boxtroll!
你们不必这么做
You don’t have to do this!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!