别这么做
Don’t do it.
这不会改变你的本质
It won’t change who you are.
奶酪 白帽 盒子
Cheese, hats, boxes,
它们都没法造就你
they don’t make you.
是你造就了现在的你
You make you.
我已经造就了我自己 小屁孩
I have made me, boy.
这就是我的命运
This is my destiny!
芳香四溢
Aromatic,
橡木味 带有一点妈妈的…
oaky, with an undertone of a mother’s…
当时我被夹在他汗湿的腋下
And there I was, trapped in his sweaty armpit,
直到他涨得像个气球然后爆♥炸♥了
until he swelled like a balloon and pop!
一大团内脏朝我们炸了出来
An ocean of guts exploded over us
就像一团恶心风暴
like a hurricane of yuck!
我的小天使 不可思议的小天使
My little angel! My weird little angel!
温妮
Winnie!
小鱼呢
Where’s Fish?
现在我要讲赤♥裸♥盒子怪
And now, I will tell the heroic story
摧毁可怕机器的英雄故事
of the naked boxtrolls and the Crusher of Doom!
我说我喜欢烤焦的 她说她不喜欢
I said, “I like it burnt”, then she said, “Well, I don’t”.
所以我就来了
So, here I am.
你们看到小鱼了吗
You guys seen Fish?
谢了
Thanks.
我觉得这么干不太好吧
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
你们看到小鱼了吗
Have you seen Fish?
没有
Nope!
它在这呢
There he is!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
看我找到了什么
Look what I found!
卡特罗·萨巴蒂诺 《理发店》
干得好 儿子
Brilliant, son!
现在 我们这么做
And now, we go like this…
我错过了好多
I’ve missed so much.
多么有爱啊
Ain’t that lovely?
皆大欢喜
All happy and tidy!
就像故事的结局
Like the end of a story.
如果我们的生活是一则故事
If our lives were a story.
但不知道接下来我们该做什么了
Not sure what we’d do next, though.
可再用垃圾
不不不不不不
No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
不要啊
No!
果冻
Jelly!
保持街道干净
Just keeping the streets clean.
远离恶魔打扰
Free from evil.
没错
Yep.
你有想过宇宙吗 鲑鱼先生
You ever think about the universe, Mr. Trout?
如果我们的世界就像一颗小微粒
What if our world is just like a tiny speck?
一颗小小微粒
A tiny little speck.
还有许多巨人在俯视着我们
And there are giants looking down on us?
我们的一举一动
And every time we move…
其实是他们在操纵
It’s actually them moving us.
看着有点无聊
Seems a bit tedious.
就比如现在 我眨个眼
Like that, just there, me blinking.
那就得花上他们一天时间
That would’ve taken them a day.
我动动我的手臂 就得五百人
Me moving my arm, 500 men!
他们都加班加点工作
I mean, none of them are going home.
他们必须得完成这个动作
They’re having to do this bit.
还有这个动作
And now this bit.
以及这个动作
And this bit.
该停了吧
I mean, this should stop.
我觉得这体现了自♥由♥意识
I think it throws up notions of free will.
远不止这些
It’s too much.
然后他们还要完成我介绍眨眼的
And then they would’ve had to have done me
这一段动作 反反复复永无止境
talking about the blink, and it never ends.
说实话 我觉得他们都投入了大量精力
I think they make a meal of it, to be honest.
我不知道他们怎么挤出时间
I don’t know how they get the time.
他们肯定还有其他工作
They’ve got to have other jobs.
这更应该算是他们的爱好
It’s more like a hobby.
就像是集邮
You know, like stamp collecting,
是空闲时做的事
something you do in your free time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!