弗柔·弗柔
Frou Frou?
温妮
Winnie!
蛋蛋 小心
Eggs, look out!
这也是演出的一部分吗
Is this part of the show?
怎么回事
What is going on here?
不 不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不 不
No! No! No! No! No!

No!
女士们 后退
Ladies, keep back!
瞧你干的好事
What have you done?
温妮爸爸陛下
Lord Winnie’s father,
上层社会的各位
people of the upper world,
阿奇博尔德·斯奈彻骗了你们
Archibald Snatcher has lied to you all!
他说盒子怪是怪物
He told you that boxtrolls are monsters!
说它们会偷走小孩
That they steal children!
可它们没有
But they don’t.
它们从未伤害任何人
They would never hurt anyone.
我知道这些 因为…
I know because…
因为我就是特布肖家的孩子
Because I am the Trubshaw baby!
天啊
Outrageous!
你知道那块芝士有多贵吗
Do you know how expensive that cheese was?
什么
What?
我们本可以用那些钱来建儿童医院的
We might as well have built a children’s hospital!
-你听到他的话了吗 -等一下
– Did you hear a word he… – Not now!
但是爸爸…
But, Father…
你知不知道把它从河里捞上来得花多久
Have you any idea how long it will take my men to fish it out of the river?
什么
What?

The river?
如果你们不信 你们可以问斯奈彻本人
If you won’t listen to me, ask Snatcher himself!
被你发现了
You have me!
其实我不是红发
I’m not a true redhead!
真可怜
Poor woman.
你侮辱了我们的贵宾
You insult our guest of honor?
天啊
Outrageous.
你是谁
I mean, who are you?
一个正常的男孩
A proper boy?
他是和我一起的 爸爸
He’s with me, Father!
你认识这家伙
You know this creature?
他是我朋友 他说的都是真的
He’s my friend. What he said is true.
够了
Enough.
-但是… -温妮弗雷德
-But… – Winifred!
我不想再看见你 听懂了吗
I don’t want to see you again. Do you hear me?
但他不是…
But he’s not the…
出去
Leave my house.
马上
Now!
我从没见过这种事
I’ve never seen anything like it.
真是伤脑筋
These parties are so confusing, no?
这边走 可怜的女士
There, there. You poor, poor dear.
蛋蛋 等一下
Eggs, wait!
你说过爸爸会帮助别人的
You said fathers were supposed to help.
他们还会照顾孩子
And they took care of kids.
爸爸的确该是这样
Well, they’re supposed to.
人类刻薄而又自私
People are just mean and selfish.
他们才是怪物
They’re monsters.
我们不全是这样
Not all of us.
你就不这样
You aren’t.
我不想再做男孩了
Well, I don’t want to be a boy anymore.
见到你很高兴
It was a pleasure meeting you.
蛋蛋
Eggs.
还有 温妮 我是真的很高兴
And, Winnie, I really do mean it.
蛋蛋
Eggs!
蛋蛋 蛋蛋 蛋蛋 蛋蛋
Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!
我们必须离开这里
We have to leave the cavern.
这里不安全
We’re not safe down here anymore.
快走
Come on!
蛋蛋
Eggs?
我说了我们必须得离开
I said we have to leave now!
斯奈彻有个阴谋
Snatcher is planning something.
我们必须得走了
We have to get out of here.
快啊 快走
Come on. Let’s go now!
快起来
Get up!
不 不要躲藏
No! Don’t just hide!
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
小鱼
Fish,
帮帮我
help me.
不 我不是盒子怪
No! I’m not a boxtroll!
对不起 我不是那个意思
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.
出来吧
Please come out!
小鱼
Fish.
闭嘴
Shut up.
什么
What?
他来了
He’s here.
这个出场怎么样
How’s that for an entrance?
井猜
Dramatical!
你是想说精彩吗
Don’t you mean dramatic?
快起来 那玩意儿会杀了你们的
Get up! That thing will kill you!
真是让人吃惊啊
My, my, what a surprise!
你的小伙伴们似乎不想逃跑
Doesn’t look like your little friends want to run! Does it?
真奇怪 真奇怪
How strange, how peculiar.
不 等等
No, wait.
这不正是我想要的吗
It’s exactly as I expected!
-蛋蛋 -快起来啊
– Eggs! – You have to get up!
求你们了
Please!
做梦吧 特布肖
Never gonna happen, Trubshaw!
我就要拿到白帽子了
Time to earn my white hat!

No!
小鱼 鞋子
Fish! Shoe!
-不要 -放弃吧 特布肖
– No! Please! – Give up, Trubshaw!
盒子怪消失已久
Boxtrolls lost a long time ago!
这些可怜虫是赢不过一个有梦想的人的
These miserable pests will never be a match for a man with a dream.
软骨头先生
Mr. Gristle!
蛋蛋 蛋蛋
Eggs! Eggs!
抓住它们
Acquire them.
从没见过这样的盒子怪
Never seen one do that before!
这个盒子怪疯了
That boxtroll was mad!
邪不压正
Goodness always triumphs over evil.
对不对 鲑鱼先生
Right, Mr. Trout?
鲑鱼先生
Mr. Trout?
我仍有六七成把握我们是正确的
I’m still 60 to 70% certain that’s us.
几个好人征服了所有的坏人
Couple of good guys vanquishing evil and all that.
果冻
Jelly!
果冻
Jelly!
怎么…
What the…
我表现好的话就有果冻吃
When I’m good, I get jelly!
我喜欢果冻
I like jelly.
果冻
Jelly!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁 你是谁
Who am I? Who are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
男孩
Boy?
还是盒子怪
Or boxtroll?
穿得像盒子怪 长相却是个男孩
Dresses like a boxtroll, but looks like a boy!
男孩怪
A boy-troll.
还是盒子男
Yes, or a box-boy?
从没见过你这样的新品种
A new species never seen before.
他不是盒子怪
No boxtrolls
老特布肖为子断心肠
Trubshaw Senior loved his kid
所有父亲都这样
The same as regular fathers did
他是我爸爸
He’s my father?
你是我… 你是我爸爸吗
You’re my… Are you my father?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!