我无法忍♥受
I can’t stand it.
我无法再忍♥受了
I can’t stand it any more.
你快要把我弄哭啦
You’re going to make me cry.
我知道 亲爱的 我知道 我也一样
I know, honey, I know. Me, too.
不 不要
No, don’t.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
你想再听一遍吗
You want to hear that again?
你很希望这是事实
You want it to be true!
不 不是这样
No, I don’t.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know…
你需要知道的任何事
whatever you need to know.
如此而已
That’s all.
你的钱在桌子上
Your money’s on the table.
你认为我们可以这样做
Do you think we can do this?
我对喝酒已经厌倦了
I’m tired of drinking anyhow.
我对大多数东西都厌倦了
I’m tired of mostly everything.
对我厌倦了
Tired of me?
对你厌倦了
Tired of you…
不过不是今天
but not today.
这个星期迟些时候吧
Later in the week.
可能星期日吧
Sunday, maybe.
就星期日吧
Sunday, definitely.
水手酒店
The Jack Tar Hotel.
3点钟
3:00.
773号♥房♥间
Room 773.
马克 瞧 看到他了吗
Look, Mark, do you see him…
那个人像查尔斯那样戴着助听器
the man with the hearing aid like Charles?
没看到在哪儿
No. Where?
就在那儿 还拿着个购物袋
Right there, with the shopping bag.
请到外面数钱吧
Please count your money outside.
他一直跟着我们
He’s been following us all around.
紧跟着我们
He was following us close.
没事的 不用担心
It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
振动着
Along
上帝 如果一切都完结了
God, it will be so good…
那该多好啊
to be finished with all this.
我爱你
I love you.
这些是你要的照片
These are the pictures you asked for.
我们一起在这里呆了太长时间了
We’re spending too much time together here.
不怕 我们再呆长些时间吧
No. Let’s stay just a little longer.
你会怎样对待她
What will you do to her?
他有机会…杀了我们
…kill us if he got the chance.
我觉得他一直在给我的电♥话♥录音
I think he’s been recording my telephone.
听着 我得回去了 差不多两点了
Listen, I’d better get back. It’s almost 2:00.
不要 别回去那儿
No, please don’t go back there.
还没到时间呢
Not just yet.
好吧 好吧 亲爱的 我不会回去
All right. All right, honey. I won’t.
15000元
15.000 bucks.
一天的工钱还可以吧 科尔先生
That’s not bad for a day’s work, is it, Mr Caul?
他会怎样对待他们
What’ll he do with them?
到时就知道了
We’ll see.
他有机会…杀了我们
…kill us if he got the chance.
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
振动着
Along
这个星期迟些时候吧 可能星期日吧
Later in the week. Sunday, maybe.
就星期日吧
Sunday, definitely.
水手酒店
The Jack Tar Hotel.
3点钟
3:00.
773号♥房♥间
Room 773.
呃…
Uh…
我想要773号♥房♥
I wonder if you could give me room 773.
773号♥房♥
773?
这间房♥已经有人住了 先生
That is occupied, sir.
其实每间房♥基本上都一样的
The rooms are all basically the same, however.
呃…
Well…
那有没有一间…呃…
Do you have a room that would be, uh…
隔壁的房♥间
adjoining, uh… close by?
隔壁的 呃…
Adjoining, just…
有的
Yes, I do.
有就好
You do.
我对这个谎话已经厌倦了 行了吧
I’m tired of this lying, all right?
我无法忍♥受
I can’t stand it.
我无法再忍♥受了
I can’t stand it any more.
你快要把我弄哭啦
You’re going to make me cry.
我知道 我也一样
I know. Me, too.
不 不要
No, don’t.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
不知道
No idea!
真可怕…
This is horrible…
我爱你
I love you.

Aah!

Aah!
据声明说 尼克松不会
It was stated that Nixon would not deliver
亲自递送合众国的讯息…
the State of the Union message in person…
别吵了 好不好
Will you cut that out?
你怎么能这样对我大喊大叫
How can you yell at me like that?
我是个孕妇啊
And in my condition.
你不配做我孩子的父亲
You’re not fit to be the father of my child.
噢 这是什么
Oh, what is this?
我想扮作威尔玛
I’m trying to act like Wilma.
呃 你太做作了
Well, you’re overdoing it.
好 停在路边吧
All right. Pull over.
为什么这么匆忙
What’s the big rush?
我要送我老婆去医院
I’m taking my wife to the hospital.
她怀了孩子
She’s having a baby.
你立了大功了
I got to hand it to you.
你得了肠道炎
You got intestinal fortitude.
坐下吧 弗里德
Sit down, Fred.
你要穿一件衣服
You’re wearing a groove in the floor.
看看外面的威尔玛吧
Look at Wilma out there.
当她知道我要经受苦难时
How can she be so calm…
她怎么还能这么镇定自若呢
when she knows what I’m going through?
你好吗 弗里德
How are you, Fred?
你说我能好吗
How do you think I am?
贝蒂 你出去
Betty, you go out there…
告诉威尔玛 如果她不…
and tell Wilma if she doesn’t…
等等 理查德
Wait. Richard!
我要见董事长
I want to see the director.
他今天不在
He’s not in today.
恐怕你现在得离开了
I’m afraid you’ll have to leave now.
把走廊清场
Let’s clear an aisle.
让这些人过去
Let these people through.
快点 请让一让
Come on, clear the way.
我们会在楼上回答你们的问题
We’ll answer your questions upstairs.
让这些人过去
Let these people through.
让这些人过去
Let these people through.
就一个问题
Just one question.
不行
No, please.
你怀疑这次事故是不公平的行为吗
Do you suspect foul play in the accident?
你在公♥司♥的支配权如何呢
What about your corporate control?
你现在的股份
Will your stock now give you…
会给你控制权吗
controlling interest?
你会得到哪种保险费呢
What kind of insurance do you have?
这个问题很不公平
That’s an unfair question.
你怎样想
What do you think?
我还不知道自己 准备在圣诞节送什么给他呢
I don’t know what I’m getting him for Christmas.
他已经得到了所有东西
He’s already got everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!