嘿 哈利 你去哪儿
Hey, Harry, where you going?
你们先去吧
Go on without me.
我要和斯坦说几句话
I’m going to talk to Stan.
我们在铬合金展览厅里等你
We’ll meet you at the chrome-dome exhibit.
哈利 别聊太久哦
Don’t be long, Harry.
你什么时候开始为莫伦打工的 斯坦利
Since when are you working for Moran, Stanley?
从昨天开始
Since yesterday.
唔…唔
Mm-hmm.
听着 那不是太严重
Listen, that wasn’t serious.
只不过是个无谓的争论啊
That was just a stupid argument.
不是这个问题 哈利
That wasn’t it, Harry.
只不过我是时候离开罢了
It’s just time I moved up.
我不想你和别人说我的事
I don’t want you telling him about my things.
这不是什么道德上的问题
It’s not ethical.
你并没有让我知道什么
There’s not much you ever let me in on.
好吧我会给你看一些材料
Okay. I’ll show you some of the stuff.
你不会给我看任何东西的
You won’t show me anything.
你会自己保留着
You’ll keep it to yourself.
你非常清楚自己会这么做
You know damn well you will.
不 真的 斯坦 等一下
No, really, Stan, wait a while.
你考虑一下如何
Will you think about it?
现在不要对我这么做
Don’t do this to me now.
有个人一直在跟着我
Some guy’s following me.
是谁
Who?
不知道是谁
I don’t know.
这和上星期的任务有关
It has something to do with the assignment last week.
我不知道是关于什么 可是我很不喜欢这样
I don’t know what it’s about, but I don’t like it.
那好吧
Okay, all right.
谢谢你 斯坦
Thanks, Stan.
这是个垃圾
This is junk.
您拨的电♥话♥未能接通
You have reached a disconnected number.
你能确定…
Will you please make sure you…
查号♥台
Information.
请查一下艾米·弗雷德里克斯的电♥话♥号♥码
Number for Amy Fredericks, please.
是在新电♥话♥单里的
It’s a new listing.
请稍等
One moment, please.
先生 这里没有艾米·弗雷德里克斯的号♥码
Sir, I see no listing for Amy Fredericks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
别紧张 我只是来报个信的
Take it easy. I’m just a messenger.
我给你拿了杯酒
I brought you a drink.
为什么要跟着我
Why are you following me?
我没有跟着你 我是在寻找你
I’m not following you. I’m looking for you.
这有很大区别
There’s a big difference.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How’d you know I was here?
这是窃听者的交流会…
It’s a convention of wiretappers…
噢 对不起…应该是监督及安全技术交流会
Oh, excuse me… surveillance and security technicians.
真是精彩
It was a snap.
除了董事长之外 我不会把录音带给任何人
I’m not giving those tapes to anybody but the director.
我知道 你说过了
I know what you told me.
好 是什么信息
All right, what’s the message?
他想让你星期日1点送录音带给他
We want you to deliver the tapes on Sunday, 1:00.
董事长到时会在那里
The director will be there.
他会亲自从你手中拿录音带
He’ll accept the tapes from you, in person.
你告诉他 我会考虑的
You tell him I’ll think about it.
嘿 保利
Hey, Paulie!
快点 快点 咱们走吧
Come on! Come on, let’s go!
乐林和米尔拉德坐车后排
Lurleen and Millard, get in the back there.
斯坦利 你坐前排
Stanley, get in front!
我想先穿上外套 行吗
I’m trying to dress up the boss, okay?
这儿坐一个人
Take one out here.
伯尼 这是个不用装扮的派对
Bernie, it’s a come-as-you-are party.
等一等 所有女孩子都坐到前排来
Wait a minute! All the girls up front!
我想你应该先向右转
I think you take a right…
接着向左转…
then a left…
一群狗♥杂♥种♥ 这些蠢驴
Sons of bitches! Those smart asses!
他们以为自己在和谁吵架啊
Who the hell they think they’re tangling with?
算了吧 我们要去开派对的
Easy, we’re going to have a party.
米尔拉德 让他们停下
Millard, make them stop.
放松点吧 亲爱的
Relax, honey.
保罗是我国最棒的跟踪好手
Paul’s the best tail man in the country.
梅雷迪斯 你听到了吗
Meredith, do you hear that?
哈哈
Ha ha.
给我接…4111
Make-4, 111.
我正在伦巴第大街朝东开
I’m driving east on Lombard.
我想投诉10-28
I’d like a rolling 10-28 on…
加州5-6-0…
California 5-6-0…
亚当·林肯车
Boy Adam Lincoln.
你为什么要投诉10-28呢
What are you calling for a 10-28 for?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 第14街威力·散彻兹…33654
Hey, Willie Sanchez… 33654 14th Street…
162磅
162 pounds…
5尺10.5寸的浑蛋
5′ 10 1/2″ shit head!
想让我帮你开锁吗 哈利
Want me to pick that lock for you, Harry?
嘿 这里可以当酒吧用
Hey, this’ll be the bar.
可以用冰块冷冻
It’s freezing in here.
噢 哈利
Oh, boy, Harry.
好吧
Okay.
好 现在酒吧对外开放啦
All right, the bar is now open.
斯坦利
Stanley.
什么事 先生
Yes, sir.
放点音乐怎么样
How about a little music?
那个人想听点音乐
The man wants a little music.
哈利 你这个地方真的很不错哦
Harry, you got a nice shop here.
前几天我重读了一次《亲爱的艾比》
I was rereading Dear Abby the other night.
有个叫做”孤寂匿名”的家伙写了封信
There was a letter from a fella called “Lonely and Anonymous.”
我想这个人应该是哈利
I think it was Harry.

Hey!

Ahh.
汽水在哪儿
Where’s the club soda?
我告诉你们一些关于哈利·科尔的事吧
Let me tell you something about Harry Caul.
你说吧
There you go.
我知道你们已听过千百次了
I know you heard this a thousand times…
不过我还是要再说一遍
but let me say it again.
这是给哈利的…
Here’s to Harry…
最棒的窃听者
the best, bar none.
我会为这个干杯的
I’ll drink to that.
最棒的什么
Best what?
西岸最棒的窃听者
The best bugger on the West Coast.
那谁是东岸最棒的窃听者
Who’s the best bugger on the East Coast?
我啊
Me.
我也会为这个干杯的
I’ll drink to that, too.
我就知道你会的
I’ll bet you will.
我就知道你会的
I’ll bet you will.
我们从未在纽约交过手 这真是有趣
It’s funny we never bumped into each other in New York.
为什么有趣
Why is that funny?
我们在同一个城市做同样的生意啊
We’re in the same business, same city.
我觉得我们会交手的
I figure we’d bump into each other.
我之前不知道你从纽约来
I didn’t know you came from New York.
你在开玩笑吧 哈利在纽约很出名的
Are you kidding? Harry’s famous in New York.
你知道我到现在还没想明白的是哪件事吗
You know the only one I couldn’t figure out?
是1968年的福利基金那件事
The welfare fund back in ’68.
你怎么知道的
How’d you know about that?
做这一行的都知道
Everybody in the biz knew.
没有人知道你是怎样做的
Nobody knows how you did it.

Hmm?
哈利 你是怎样完成任务的
How’d you do it, Harry?
哈利
Harry.

Hmm?
10分钱跳支舞吧
10 cents a dance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!