瞧 我排第二位 哈利
See, I’m number two, Harry.
我得更努力
I have to try harder.
你会 嗯…假如你是个
Would you, um… If you were a girl…
一直在等待某人的女孩
who’d waited for someone…
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
哈利 那是你和我刚才在那边的谈话
Harry, that’s you and me when we were out there.
什么 真的哈哈哈
What? No shit. Ha ha ha.
这是莫伦超级P-7麦克风传送器
It’s the Moran Super P-7 pen mike and transmitter.
真恐怖
That’s terrific!
窃听者竟然被人窃听谈话 嗯
The bugger got bugged, huh?
他录了你的音呢 哈利
He got you, Harry.
假如你爱他 对他能忍♥耐
And if you loved him and were patient with him…
尽管他从不敢
and even though he didn’t dare ever…
亲自告诉你任何关于他自己的事
tell you anything about himself personally…
嘿 很令人感动啊 哈利
Hey, touch? Harry.
真是疯狂啊你什么时候干的
That’s wild. When did you do that?
喜欢吗 你觉得如何
How do you like it? What do you think?
你会…你会回到他身边吗
Would you… Would you go back to him?
最好把它关掉 出去
I think you better turn it off and get out.
你在开玩笑吧 上帝啊 这只不过是个玩笑啊
Are you kidding? It’s just a joke, for Christ’s sakes.
伯尼 哈利不喜欢你说”上帝啊”
Bernie, Harry don’t like you to say “Christ’s sakes.”
呃 对不起 哈利 你也疯了吗 斯坦利
Well, I’m sorry, Harry. Are you crazy, too, Stanley?
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
我们在这儿开个派对吧
Let’s have a party here.
保罗 太晚了
Paul, it’s getting late.
来吧 别紧张
Come on, take it easy.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 米尔拉德
Hey, Millard.
知道这些东西值多少钱吗
Know what these things cost?
值5000元呢
This cost 1.500 beans.
在房♥子里 从我到你
On the house, from me to you.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
这只不过是个玩笑
It’s only a joke.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith?
他一点幽默感都没有
He’s got no sense of humour.
不 我要留在这儿
No. I’m going to stay here.
保罗
Paul!
好吧
Okay.
我忘了拿包了
I forgot my bag.
哈利 真的很抱歉
Harry, I’m really sorry.
我没别的意思
I didn’t mean anything.
快来啊 斯坦
Come on, Stan.
星期一见 哈利
See you Monday, Harry.
想让我们帮你关灯吗
You want us to put the lights out?
晚安 哈利
Night, Harry!
嗯晚安 哈利
Yeah. Goodnight, Harry.
你怎样想
What do you think?
我还不知道自己准备
I don’t know what I’m going to get him…
在圣诞节送什么给他呢
for Christmas yet.
他已经得到了所有东西
He’s already got everything.
哈利 今晚你想让我艰难度过吗
Harry, are you going to give me a hard time tonight?
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
过来 过来啊
Come on. Come back.
把它关了吧
Turn it off.
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
醒来吧 醒来吧 你这个嗜睡的家伙
Wake up, wake up, you sleepyhead
她很害伯
She’s frightened.
这就是她害怕之处了
This is where she’s frightened.
我还不知道自己准备
I don’t know what I’m going to get him…
在圣诞节送什么给他呢
for Christmas yet.
这不是平常的对话
This is no ordinary conversation.
他不再需要什么了
He doesn’t need anything any more.
这让我感觉到…
It makes me feel…
我还没决定送什么给你呢
I haven’t decided what I’m going to get you yet.
某样东西
Something.
忘掉它吧 哈利
Forget it, Harry.
这只是个骗局
It’s only a trick.
什么
What?
一项工作
A job.
你不应该感觉到什么的
You’re not supposed to feel anything.
你只是完成它就行了
You’re just supposed to do it.
如此而已
That’s all.
放松点吧 亲爱的
Relax, honey.
你真是很有趣啊
A lot of fun you are.
你应该和我开开玩笑
You’re supposed to tease me…
给我点暗示 让我猜一猜嘛
give me hints, make me guess.
好吧
You know.
你觉得烦吗
Does it bother you?
什么
What?
走了一圈又一圈
Walking around in circles.
噢 瞧 真可怜
Oh, look, that’s terrible.
他并没有伤害任何人
He’s not hurting anyone.
我们也没有伤害任何人
Neither are we.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
“噢 上帝”
“Oh, God.”
听听她说”噢 上帝”的语调
Listen to the way she says “Oh, God.”
过来吧
Come here.
每次我一见到这些老人
Every time I see one of those old guys…
就总会想起同一件事
I always think the same thing.
你想起了什么
What do you think?
我总在想
I always think…
他曾经是某人的小儿子
that he was once somebody’s baby boy.
我真的是这样想
Really. I… I do.
我想他曾经是某人的小儿子
I think he was once somebody’s baby boy…
他也有爱他的父母
and he had a mother and a father who loved him.
可是现在他就躺在那儿 在公园的长椅子上半死的样子
And now there he is, half dead on a park bench…
他的父母和叔叔们
and where are his mother or his father…
现在在哪儿呢
all his uncles now?
不管怎样 这就是我总在想的事
Anyway, that’s what I always think.
我总在想
I always think…
当他们在纽约
how, when they had the newspaper strike…
进行报纸罢♥工♥时
in New York…
更多的老人是怎样死去的
more of those old guys died.
晚上有50个老人被冻死
50 of them froze to death in one night.
就因为没有报纸吗
Just because there were no newspapers?
是的 报纸可以让他们取暖
Really. Keeps them warm.
噢 真糟糕
Well, that’s terrible.
到底是谁先开始这个对话的
Who started this conversation, anyhow?
是你
You did.
不是我
Did not.
是你先开口的
Yes, you did.
只是你忘了
You just don’t remember it.
你装作好像我刚才和你讲了个笑话
Pretend like I just told you a joke.
你在哪儿听到的
Where did you hear that?
这是我的秘密
That’s my secret.
这个星期迟些时候吧
Later in the week.
可能星期日吧
Sunday, maybe.
就星期日吧
Sunday, definitely.
水手酒店
The Jack Tar Hotel.
3点钟 773号♥房♥间
3:00. Room 773.
马克 瞧 到他了吗
Look, Mark. Do you see him?
那个人像查尔斯那样戴着助听器
The man with the hearing aid like Charles.
没看到在哪儿
No. Where?
就在那儿 还拿着个购物袋
Right there, with the shopping bag.
他一直跟着我们
He’s been following us all around…
紧跟着我们
and he’s following us close.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!