来吧
Come on.

Ooh.
你没事吧
You all right?
伤着了吗
You hurt yourself?
没事 不用担心我的头
No. Don’t worry about my head.
总是会发生这样的事
It happens all the time.
我还是个婴儿的时候
When I was a little baby…
已经很喜欢用头撞墙了
I loved to love to bang my head up against the wall.
有时我还是觉得很喜欢这么做感觉很舒服
Sometimes I still feel like doing it. It’s comforting.
我开始窃听第一个电♥话♥
I tapped my first telephone…
是在12岁的时候…
when I was 12 years old…
确实是12岁的时候
12 years old.
那是我住处的走廊付费电♥话♥
It was a hallway payphone where I lived.
6个月以来 他们一直都不知道是谁干的
For six months, they didn’t know who it was.
我父亲对此非常自豪
My father, he was proud as hell.
他非常高兴
He was beaming.
真的是这样
Yeah, boy.
他说 “伯尼真有头脑”
“That Bernie’s got a real brain,” he said.
从那时起 一切都变得很艰苦了 哈利
From then on, it’s been all uphill, Harry.
我联♥系♥过的事你是不会相信的
I got contacts you wouldn’t believe.
这儿 说服他们吧
Here. Well, bring them over.
叫辆出租车过来
Take a cab over.
没有什么对你来说是神圣的 对吗 哈利
Nothing’s sacred with you, is it, Harry?
当然啦 越多就越开心
Sure. The more, the merrier.
我们整个晚上都会呆在这儿
We’ll be here all night.
噢 你这个狗杂…
Oh! You son of a..
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
怎么啦 哈利
What’s the matter, Harry?
你就不能放个假吗
Can’t you take a vacation?
你什么时候会有新的扰频器 哈利
When are you getting a new scrambler, Harry?
这个在特洛伊战争后就过时了
This went out with the Trojan War.
来吧 我想听所有关于你的事情
Come on. I want to hear all about you.
可爱的废物 你知道吗
Really obsolete, you know that?
哈利有了个女朋友啦
Harry got himself a girlfriend.
小心点 哈利
Watch out, Harry.
你从哪儿来
Where are you from?
纽约
New York.
我曾在纽约住过
I used to live in New York.
开始我做前台接待工作
First I worked as a receptionist
之后晋升为秘书
and then I got promoted to secretary.
然后又升为得力的女助手
And then I was promoted to gal Friday…
成为老板的特别助理
and special assistant to the boss…
最后我嫁给了他
and then I married him.
你住得离这里远吗
Do you live far from here?
哈利
Harry?
你现在还是已婚吗
Are you still married?
噢 不知道啊
Oh, I don’t know.
或许吧
Probably.
我想可能是吧
I guess maybe I am.
上次我听说
Last time I heard…
呃 听说他正在积攒足够的钱
Well, he was trying to scrape up enough money…
准备买♥♥另一间硬件商店
to buy another hardware store.

Yeah.
到头来 我来到了三藩市这里 失了业
And I ended up out here in San Francisco, unemployed…
这就是我全部的经历了
which is the entire story of my life…
到今晚为止的经历
up until tonight.
为你干杯干杯
Here’s to you. Salute.
你不是太喜欢我 是吗
You don’t like me very much, do you?
你不想和我说话
You don’t want to talk to me or anything.
我没这样说过
I didn’t say that.
你有心事
Something is on your mind.
我希望你能告诉我
I wish you’d tell me.
真的
I really do.
我很希望你能愿意和我说话
I wish that you’d feel that you could talk to me…
和我成为朋友
and that we could be friends.
我是说除了说废话之外
I mean aside from all of this junk.
你会 嗯…
Would you, um…
假如你是个一直在等待某人的女孩…
If you were a girl who’d waited for someone…
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
呃 你从来不清楚
Well, you never really knew…
他何时会来看你
when he was going to come to see you.
你只是独自住在一个房♥间里
You just lived in a room alone…
你对他一点都不了解
and you knew nothing about him.
假如你爱他
And if you loved him…
对他能忍♥耐
and were patient with him…
尽管他从不敢
and even though he didn’t dare ever…
亲自告诉你任何关于他自己的事
tell you anything about himself personally…
尽管他可能一直爱着你
Even though he may have loved you…
你会…
would you…
我会什么
Would I what?
你会…
Would you…
你会回到他身边吗
Would you go back to him?
呃 我怎样才知道…
Well, how would I know…
我怎样才知道他爱我呢
How would I know that he loved me?
你不会知道的
You’d have no way of knowing.
嘿 哈利
Hey, Harry!
你听说道一个征服了维加斯的人吗
Did you hear the one about the broad who busted Vegas?
她穿了一件透视衫
She wore a see-through blouse.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你知道吗 哈利
You know something, Harry?
12年前 我录下了
12 years ago, I recorded every telephone call…
一个大政党的
made by the presidential nominee…
总统提名人的所有电♥话♥
of a major political party.
我不想说是哪个政党
I don’t want to say which party.
他到哪儿 我就会在哪儿
Everywhere he went, that’s where I was.
从这个海岸到那个海岸 我都在听着他讲的电♥话♥
Coast to coast, I was listening.
我并不是在说我推选了
I’m not saying I elected…
美国的总统
the president of the United States…
但你也可以得出自己的结论
but you can draw your own conclusions.
我是说 他失败了
I mean, he lost.
哈利 告诉他们
Harry, tell them about the time…
那次你把窃听器装到长尾小鹦鹉身上的事
you put the bug in the parakeet.
长尾小鹦鹉
Parakeet?
这是真的
No kidding.
有一次哈利居然把麦克风
Harry one time actually put a microphone…
放到长尾小鹦鹉身上
in a little parakeet.
是这样吗
Is that right?
长尾小鹦鹉不是发生在我身上的事
Parakeets don’t happen to be my thing…
不过我当然很想知道
but I sure would like to know…
1968年本地卡车司机那件事你是怎样做的
how you did the teamster local back in ’68.
是怎样一回事
What was that?
你在芝加哥没有看报纸吗 米尔拉德
Don’t you get papers in Chicago, Millard?
可能我去参加罢♥工♥了
Probably out on strike.
这件事登在了报纸的头版上
It was all over the front pages.
那时哈利为司法部长工作
Harry was working for the attorney general.
你不知道我知道这件事吧
You didn’t know I knew, did you?
本地卡车司机的会长
The president of this teamster local…
设立了一个假冒的福利基金
set up a phoney welfare fund.
哈利 在细节上你要纠正我
I mean, you correct me on the details, Harry.
有些细节我可能会不是太清楚
I may be a little fuzzy.
这件事似乎只有两个人知道…
Only two people seemed to know…
会长和其会计
the president and his accountant.
他们只在钓鱼旅行时谈论过这件事
They only talked about it on fishing trips.
是在一只私人游艇上…
On a private boat…
这是他们谈论细节的唯一地点
That was the only place they talked details.
那只游艇有防窃听装置这是事实
That boat was bug-proof. That’s a fact.
一旦见到地平线上有另一只船
They wouldn’t strike up a conversation…
他们就会马上停止交谈
if there was another boat on the horizon.
可这并没有阻止哈利的行动 是吧
That didn’t stop Harry, did it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!