好吧 不过快点
Okay, but hurry.
噢 拜托 相信我 我一定会 我最不想做的就是
Oh, please, believe me, I will. This is the last thing that I wanna…
噢 我喜欢这个 我走的时候给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Ooh, I love that. Uh, I’ll call you the second I’m leaving, okay?
我能穿吗 可以
Will that fit me? Oh, yeah.
弄点润滑油和鱼线 一定能把你塞进去
A little Crisco and some fishing line, and we’re in business.
真的没什么 我是说 这是
Well, nothing really. I mean, this is…
我是说 这是这一季的一件社交大事
I mean, really, this is the social event of the season.
噢 上帝 安迪 你看起来很别致
Oh, oh, my God. Andy, you look so chic.
噢 谢谢 你看起来很瘦
Oh, thanks, Em. You look so thin.
真的吗 是的
Do I? Yeah.
这都是为了巴黎 我在进行一项新的节食方法
Oh, it’s for Paris. I’m on this new diet.
非常有效 我什么都不吃
It’s very effective. Well, I don’t eat anything.
当我觉得快要晕倒的时候 我就吃一块奶酪
And then when I feel like I’m about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese.
效果真明显 我知道
Well, it’s definitely working. I know.
我的胃口才造成体重有增无减
I’m just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.
那是约翰·福尔杰 切尔西剧团的新任艺术总监
That’s John Folger, the new artistic director of the Chelsea Rep.
约翰 谢谢你的到来 你好
John, thanks for coming. Hey there.
谢你才对 每次见你都非常开心 别乱晃
Oh, thank you. It’s always nice seeing you. Stop fidgeting.
对不起 我迟到太久了
I’m sorry. I’m so late.
别想了 你必须在这里待着
Just deal with it. You have to be here.
艾米莉 过来
Emily, come here.
那是法国版《天桥》的杰奎琳·芙蕾吗
Isn’t that Jacqueline Follet from French Runway?
天哪 马琳达讨厌她
Oh, my God, and Miranda hates her.
她应该在马琳达走了以后才出现的
She was supposed to arrive after Miranda left.
我不 是啊
I didn’t… Oh. Yeah.
马琳达 真是一如既往的盛会啊 你把杰奎琳带来了
Miranda, fabulous event as always. You brought Jacqueline.
惊喜吧 真是惊喜啊
Surprise. Quelle surprise.
太好了 你能来参加我们这个 小聚会真是让人开心
Oh, wonderful. We’re so happy you were able to come to our little gathering.
当然要来 我今年都在为这个聚会做准备
Of course. I plan my whole year around this.
你这么有心 真让我们感动
Well, we’re so grateful that you do.
再见 你收到我给你的信了吗
Ciao. Have you gotten my note?
收到了 我们礼拜三再讨论
Yes, I did. We’ll discuss it on Wednesday.
好的 今晚不谈公事 不谈公事
Yes, I agree. No business tonight. Not tonight.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
噢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
噢 上帝 我记不起来他的名字了
Oh, um… Oh, my God. I just can’t remember what his name is.
我今天早上还看过他的名字
I just saw his name this morning on the list.
是 我记得的 他是在
It’s… Oh, I know this. It’s something to do with…
等等 他是 他是一位 上帝 我知道的
Wait, he was… he was part of the… Oh, God, I know this. Um…
他是富兰克林大使 为了身边那个女人离婚了 丽贝卡
It’s Ambassador Franklin, and that’s the woman that he left his wife for, Rebecca.
丽贝卡 大使先生 马琳达
Rebecca. Ambassador. Miranda.
你真是容光焕发 噢 谢谢
You look fabulous. Oh, very kind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是谁啊 你好
Look at you. Hello.
你是 你真是个梦幻仙子
You’re… You’re a vision.
噢 谢天谢地我帮你保住了饭碗
Oh. Thank God I saved your job.
这个 我自己也认真的反省了一下
You know, I figured out a few things on my own too.
结果发现 我没有你想的那么好
Turns out, I’m not as nice as you thought.
我希望不是
I hope not.
如果不是因为你已经名花有主
Well, if it werert for the stupid boyfriend…
我现在就会把你劫走的
I’d have to whisk you away right here and now.
你不会真的对别人讲这种话吧 显然
Do you actually say things like that to people? Evidently.
我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
一定要走吗 《纽约》杂♥志♥社的编辑在里面
Are you sure? ‘Cause my editor for New York Magazine is inside…
你知道 我可以介绍你们认识
and, you know, I could introduce you two.
你不是寄了一些文章给我吗 记得不 是的
You sent over your stuff for me to look at? Remember? Yeah.
好吧 我得承认我只看了几篇 你寄来那么一大包
All right, I gotta admit, I only read a couple. It was a very large packet you sent.
是 但就我看过的来说 还算不错
Yeah. But what I did read wasn’t half bad.
你知道的 我觉得 我觉得你很有天份 安迪
And, you know, I think… I think you have a talent, Andy.
他应该见见你
He should meet you.
你干嘛不和我进去 就喝杯东西
Why don’t you come in? Just for one drink.
好吧 是啊 就喝杯东西还是可以
Um, okay, yeah. I guess I could for one…
不 我不可以 对不起 我真得走了
No, I can’t. I’m sorry, but I have to go.
好吧 替我向男朋友问好
All right. Give my best to the boyfriend.
罗伊 抱歉 你能再开快一点吗
Roy, I’m sorry. Can you go any faster?
我相信内特会理解的
I’m sure Nate will understand.
是啊
Yeah.

Hey.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
内特 真对不起
Nate, I’m so sorry.
我一直试着想离开 但事情实在是太多了
I kept trying to leave, but there was a lot going on.
你知道的 我没得选
And, you know, I didn’t have a choice.
别担心了
Don’t worry about it.
我睡觉去了
I’m gonna go to bed.
我们能不能谈一谈
Can we at least talk about this?
你看起来很美
You look really pretty.
安吉丽雅
Andrea?
你把书带来了吗
Do you have the Book? Oh. Uh…
巴黎是我每年最重要的一周
Paris is the most important week of my entire year.
我需要带一个最精英的团队去
I need the best possible team with me.
那个团队已经不包括艾米莉了
That no longer includes Emily.
等等 你要我去
Wait. You want me to…
不 马琳达
No, Miranda.
艾米莉会死的
Emily would die.
她全部的生活都是围绕着巴黎
Her whole life is about Paris.
为这她已经好几个星期都没吃东西 我不能 这样做
She hasn’t eaten in weeks. l-I can’t… do that.
马琳达 我不能去
Miranda, I can’t.
如果你不去 我会认为 你并不重视你的将来
If you don’t go, I’ll assume you’re not serious about your future…
不管是在《天桥》还是其它出版社
at Runway or any other publication.
你自己决定
The decisiors yours.
就这样
That’s all.
嘿 安迪
Hey, Andy.
嘿 你什么时候睡啊
Hey. You coming to bed anytime soon?
再过五分钟 好吗
Uh, yeah. Five minutes, okay?
安吉丽雅 别忘了告诉艾米莉
Andrea, don’t forget to tell Emily.
现在就说
Do it now.
别接电♥话♥
Don’t pick up.
别接电♥话♥ 别接电♥话♥ 别接 嗨
Don’t pick up. Don’t pick up. Don’t pick… Hi.
艾米莉 嗨 嗨 抱歉我迟到了
Emily. Hi, hi. Sorry I’m late.
马琳达让我去爱马仕拿丝巾
It’s just Miranda wanted some scarves from Hermes.
她昨天告诉我的 可我糊里糊涂给忘了
And she did tell me yesterday, but I forgot like an idiot.
所以我现在要疯了
And so I freaked out, of course.
艾米莉 艾米莉 我有事要告诉你
Emily, Emily, l-I need to talk to you.
我打电♥话♥去马丁家 让她提前开店了 对不起
I called Martine at home, and she opened the shop early. Whoa! I’m sorry.
她替我提前开了店门 然后我拿到了丝巾 非常顺利
She opened the shop early for me, so I got them, which is great.
好的 艾米莉 等你回来了
Okay. Um, Emily, wh-when you come in…
我有点事想告诉你
there’s something I have to talk to you about.
但愿别是马琳达的问题 不完全是
Well, I hope it’s not another Miranda problem. Not exactly.
那就好 我走之前要忙的事太多了 我发誓
Well, good, because I’ve got so much to deal with before I go. I swear to God…
噢 上帝
Oh, my God!
艾米莉
Emily?
我不管她是威胁要炒你鱿鱼 还是拿鞭子抽你
I don’t care if she was gonna fire you or beat you with a red-hot poker!
你应该说不的
You should have said no.
艾米莉 我没得选
Emily, I didn’t have a choice.
拜托 你知道她那个人
Oh. Please. You know how she is.
这算什么破借口
That is a pathetic excuse.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道整件事里
Do you know what really just…
什么最让我生气吗
gets me about this whole thing…
你一直口口声声说 你一点也不在乎这些东西
is that, you know, you’re the one who said you don’t really care about this stuff.
你一点也不在乎时尚 你只想当个记者
And you don’t really care about fashion. You just wanna be a journalist.
全都是胡说八道
What a pile of bollocks!
艾米莉 我知道你很生气 我不怪你
Emily, I know you’re mad. I don’t blame you.
你就承认吧 自打你穿上那双吉米周的鞋 你的灵魂就已经被卖♥♥掉了
Face it, you sold your soul the day you put on that first pair of Jimmy Choo’s.
我看到了 还有 你知道整件事 最让我心痛的是什么吗
I saw it. And you know what really just kills me about this whole thing…
是你将得到的那些衣服
is the clothes that you’re gonna get.
你根本不该拥有它们
I mean, you don’t deserve them.
你什么都吃 看在上帝的份上
You eat carbs, for Christ’s sake.
天哪 这太不公平了
God, it’s so unfair!
艾米莉 给我滚
Emily. Just go.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章阿拉丁
下一篇文章精灵旅社2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!