艾米莉 我 我说滚
Emily, I… I said go!
你要去巴黎看时装表演 嗯哼
You are going to Paris for the couture shows? Mm-hmm.
那是一年里最酷的时尚盛事 嗯哼
That’s the coolest fashion event of the year. Mm-hmm.
你都会见到些什么人 加利亚诺 是的
I mean, who are you going to see, Galliano? Yeah.
加利亚诺 迪奥设计师
还有拉格菲尔德 还有 尼古拉斯·盖斯基埃 没错
And Lagerfeld and Nicholas Ghesquiere. Yep.
拉格菲尔德 香奈儿艺术总监 尼古拉斯·盖斯基埃 巴黎世家设计总监
好吧 你吓到我了
Yes. Okay, now you’re scaring me.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
这个展览太了不起了 我真为你骄傲 谢谢你
This show is amazing. I am so proud of you. Thank you.
从后面的那些照片开始看 慢慢往前浏览
Okay, start with the photos in the back and work your way forward.
我就是根据这个路线布置的 绝对不同凡响
That is the way I designed it. It is brilliant.
你会喜欢的 当然
You will love it. Of course.
还有你 我想介绍个人给你认识
And you, I have somebody I want you to meet, okay?
噢 色艺俱全 还不带路
Ooh, art and sex. Lead the way.
待会见 好的
See you later. Okay.
嘿 嘿 马琳达的女孩
Hey. Hey, Miranda girl.
嗨 我刚才正想到你
Hi. I was just thinking about you.
噢 少来
Oh, come on.
是真的 不
It’s true. No.
我在为采访戈尔蒂埃做准备 顺便 计划我的巴黎行程
I’m profiling Gaultier for Interview and, uh, making my Paris plans.
我发觉自己想知道 你会不会去那里
I found myself wondering if, uh, you were gonna be there.
事实上 我会去
Well, actually, um, I am going.
太好了 我会住在第七街 一个舒适的小旅馆里
Great. I’m staying in a fantastic little hotel in the Seventh…
旅馆对面有家餐厅 那里的三明治能改变你的生活
right across the street from the falafel restaurant that will change your life.
对不起 我的工作会很忙
I’m sorry. I’ll be too busy working.
你得去找一个替身 改变他的生活
You’ll have to find someone else’s life to change.
那好吧
Well, that’s just it.
我开始考虑我能不能找到了
I’m beginning to wonder if I can.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉 他不过是我工作时认识的人
Lily, he’s just a guy I know from work.
是 那样子也叫工作 听着 你有点小题大做
Yeah, that looked like work. Look, you’re making a big deal out of…
知道吗 我认识的安迪 是一个疯狂爱着内特
You know, the Andy I know is madly in love with Nate…
约会从不迟到
is always five minutes early…
只在 我不知道 微风连锁店买♥♥休闲服的女孩
and thinks, I don’t know, Club Monaco is couture.
过去的十六年里 我知道关于安迪的点点滴滴
For the last 16 years, I’ve known everything about that Andy.
可这个人 这个跟 随便钩上的某个时髦帅哥
But this person? This “glamazon” who skulks around in corners…
偷偷摸摸的美女
with some random hot fashion guy?
我不认识她
I don’t get her.
莉莉 在巴黎玩得开心
Lily. Have fun in Paris.
你要去巴黎
You going to Paris?
是的 机缘巧合
Uh, yeah. It just happened.
去巴黎这种大事不是艾米莉或者
I thought Paris was a big deal for Emily or…
真好 现在你也要来给我难堪吗
Great. Now you’re gonna give me a hard time too?
嘿 安迪 安迪
Hey, Andy. Andy!
安迪 你究竟是怎么回事了 我 我没得选 好吗
Andy, what the hell is wrong with you? l-I didn’t have a choice, okay?
马琳达要求的事 我不可以说不 我知道
Miranda asked me, and I couldn’t say no. I know.
最近你的口头禅就是这句”我没得选”
That’s your answer for everything lately, “I didn’t have a choice.”
说得好像是别人逼你干这份工似的 内特 我明白了 好吗
Like this job was forced on you. Nate, I get it, okay?
好像这些决定都不是你自己做的
Like you don’t make these decisions yourself.
你生气是因为我老是加班 我还错过了你的生日会
You’re mad because I work late all the time and I missed your birthday party.
我很抱歉 拜托 你当我是四岁小孩吗
And I’m sorry. Oh, come on. What am I, four?
你 你恨《天桥》和马琳达
You… You hate Runway and Miranda.
你认为时尚是毫无意义的 你已经说得很清楚了
And you think fashion is stupid. You’ve made that clear.
安迪 我每天在餐馆里忙忙碌碌
Andy, I make port wine reductions all day.
我也不是什么美国和平队
I’m not exactly in the Peace Corps.
美国和平队 一个美国志愿服务组织
你知道 我不会介意 哪怕你在外面跳舞跳通宵
You know, I wouldn’t care if you were out there pole dancing all night…
只要你的心依然清澈诚实
as long as you did it with a little integrity.
你以前会说这不过是份工作
You used to say this was just a job.
你以前会取笑杂♥志♥社的那些女孩
You used to make fun of the Runway girls.
发生了些什么 你现在已经变得和她们一样
What happened? Now you’ve become one of them.
你胡说些什么 没关系 我不介意 你就承认吧
That’s absurd. That’s okay. That’s fine. Just own up to it.
我们也就不用再装得好像 我们还有什么共同点
And then we can stop pretending like we have anything in common anymore.
你不是说真的 对吧 不 是真的
You don’t mean that, do you? No, I do.
也许这次出差来得正是时候
maybe this trip is coming at a good time.
也许我们俩该分开一段时间
Maybe we should take a break.
内特
Nate?
对不起 就 等一下下
I’m sorry. Just… one second?
你知道吗 也许你会觉得奇怪
You know, in case you were wondering…
但能让你随时接电♥话♥的人 才是你真正在乎的人
the person whose calls you always take, that’s the relationship you’re in.
祝你们俩在一起开心
I hope you two are very happy together.
你好 马琳达
Hello, Miranda.
抱歉 马琳达
Pardon. Miranda.
麦斯特
Maestro. Mmm.
你好吗 见到你真高兴 谢谢你能过来
How are you? So glad to see you. Thank you for coming.
你喜欢这场表演吗 太喜欢了 我觉得这是近几年来最好的
You like the collection? Absolutely. I think it’s the best in years.
这对我非常重要 非常 非常重要 我也替你高兴
This is very important for me. Very, very important. I’m very happy for you.
这是我的新助理 嗨 你好吗
This is my new Emily. Hello. How do you do?
很好 很开心 很高兴见到你
I’m good. Pleasure. Nice to meet you.
喜欢这场表演吗
You love the show?
马琳达 看这里
Miranda. This way!
马琳达 奈杰尔 时尚潮流的掌门人
Miranda. Nigel. Fashiors great gatekeepers.
马琳达 当法国时尚遭遇美国时尚 《天桥》是什么态度
Miranda, what is Runway’s position on French fashion versus American fashion?
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking… Oh.
你还欠我一份《哈里波特》的情 噢 是吗
You still owe me for Harry Potter. Oh, do I?
当然是的 晚上还要干活吗
Of course you do. Are you working tonight? Oh!
不用 马琳达晚上有饭局 好极了 你是自♥由♥身
No, actually Miranda has a dinner. Great, you’re free.
但还有个男朋友的问题
Oh, but there is the problem of le boyfriend.
等等 该不会是 男朋友已经是过去式了
Wait, don’t tell me. The boyfriend non plus?
我非常 非常的遗憾
Je suis tres, tres desole.
噢 别装了 你压根儿就不遗憾
Oh, you’re so full of it. You’re not desole at all.
是 一点也不 我什么时候去接你
No, not even a little. What time should I pick you up?
我会给你打电♥话♥
Uh… I’ll call you.
你回来了
Oh, there you are.
我们得把明天午宴的座位安排再过一遍
We need to go over the seating, uh, chart for the luncheon.
好的 没问题
Okay. Um, yeah, sure.
座位表在我这里
I have it right here.
你应该知道你这种慢慢吞吞的样子 总让我抓狂
By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
好的
Okay.
那么
So…
首先得把斯努普·道格安排到我这桌
first of all, we need to move Snoop Dogg to my table.
斯努普·道格 著名饶舌歌♥手
但你那桌已经满了
But your table’s full.
史蒂芬不来了
Stephen isn’t coming.
史蒂芬他
Oh, Stephen is…
那明天我不用动身去机场接他了
So I don’t need to fetch Stephen from the airport tomorrow?
你可以问他 如果他决定重新考虑离婚的问题
Well, if you speak to him and he decides to rethink the divorce…
那你还是动身去接一下
then, yes, fetch away.
你这么美丽动人 多动动也好
You’re very fetching, so go fetch.
等我们回纽约了 联♥系♥一下
And then when we get back to New York, we need to contact, um…
蕾丝丽 看她能不能 想办法把这件事的影响
Leslie to see what she can do to minimize the press…
减到最小
on all this.
再离婚一次
Another divorce…
又会是八卦头条
splashed across page six.
我闭着眼都能猜到他们会怎么写我
I can just imagine what they’re gonna write about me.
女权至上的霸道女人
The Dragon Lady, career-obsessed.
工作第一的冰山皇后 把另一个皮斯利先生扫地出门
Snow Queen drives away another Mr. Priestly.
默克多得好好谢我
Rupert Murdoch should cut me a check…
默克多 报业大亨
帮他卖♥♥了那么多报纸
for all the papers I sell for him.
不过 我不管
Anyway, I don’t…
我真的不在乎别人怎么写我
I don’t really care what anybody writes about me.
但我的 我的女儿 我
But my… my girls, I just…
这对她们太不公平了
It’s just so unfair to the girls.
她们
It’s just…
又一次失望
another disappointment…
又一次沮丧 又一个父亲 不出所料地
another letdown, another father… figure…
离开
Gone.
总之 重要的是
Anyway, the point is…
重要的是
The point is…
重要的是我们把唐娜泰拉安排在哪里
The point is we really need to figure out where to place Donatella…
唐娜泰拉 范思哲设计总监 詹尼·范思哲的妹妹

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章阿拉丁
下一篇文章精灵旅社2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!