因为她不怎么和人说话
because she’s barely speaking to anyone.
我很抱歉 马琳达
I’m so sorry, Miranda.
如果你想把晚上的活动取消 我去通知
If you want me to cancel your evening, I can.
别说傻话了 为什么要取消
Don’t be ridiculous. Why would we do that?
嗯 有
Um is…
还有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything else I can do?
你的工作
Your job.
就这样
That’s all.
嗨 我要看一下马琳达明天的行程
Hi. I need Miranda’s itinerary for tomorrow.
好 进来吧 可以吗 谢谢
Okay. Come on in. All right? Thanks.
谁给配的那身衣服 这身
Who put that together for you? This?
噢 这 我随便乱套的
Oh, it’s just… it’s just something I threw on.
转过来 我看看 转
Turn around. Let me see. Turn.
嗯 难以置信 是吗
Mm. Incroyable. Yeah?
这身 实在是 美极了 是吗 好吧
It’s really just… No, it’s… No, gorgeous. Yeah? Okay, good.
真的 我觉得已经不用我帮你了
Really. I think that my work here is done.

Oh.
我们得庆祝一下 我去拿香槟
We’re going to celebrate. I’m going to get some champagne.
好吧 我们庆祝什么
Okay. What are we toasting?
为得到梦想的工作干杯
We are toasting, my dear, to the dream job.
成千上万的女孩所梦想的工作
The one that a million girls wanted.
那份工作我几个月前就已经到手了
Which I got months ago.
我不是说你
I’m not talking about you.
詹姆斯·浩特
James Holt… Yeah.
马西莫·科特利让内
Massimo Corteleoni…
要投资詹姆斯的公♥司♥并在全球推广
is investing in James’s company and taking it global.
他的箱包 鞋子 香水等作品
Mm-hmm. Bags, shoes, fragrances… the works.
詹姆斯需要一个合伙人
And James needs a partner.
而那个合伙人将是我
And that partner would be me.
马琳达她 马琳达知道 因为
Does Miranda… No, no, Miranda knows, because…
是她推荐我的 上帝 你能想像到吗
Oh. Oh, she put me up for it. God, no. Can you imagine?
可 可这一来你就得走了
But… But… But you’re leaving.
我不敢想像没有你的《天桥》
Mm-hmm. I can’t imagine Runway without you.
但我实在是太激动了
I know, I know, but I’m so excited though.
十♥八♥年♥来我终于可以 第一次决定自己的生活了
This is the first time in 18 years I’m going to be able to call the shots in my own life.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God!
我将可以来巴黎 真真正正的认识巴黎
I’m going to be able to come to Paris and actually see Paris.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
奈杰尔 这是你应得的
Huh? Oh. Nigel, you deserve it.
赌你六号♥的屁♥股♥我也值得
You bet your size-six ass.
四号♥ 真的吗
Four. Really?
干杯
Cheers.
敬你 敬我们
Cheers to you. To us.
让我看看
Let me see that.
好吧 我想说的是 确实 马琳达的某些所作所为我并不赞同 但
Okay, I just wanna say that yes, there are things Miranda does that I don’t agree with, but…
算了吧 你恨她 你就招了吧 不
Come on. You hate her. Just admit it to me. No.
她是一个 她是个声名狼籍的虐待狂
She’s a… She’s a notorious sadist…
这不是 不是什么好名声
and not… not in a good way.
好吧 她很严厉 但如果马琳达是个男人
Okay, she’s tough, but if Miranda were a man…
人们就会专注于她出色的工作 也就不会有这么多的是非
no one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.
对不起 我不
I’m sorry. I can’t…
我有点不敢相信 你会帮她说话 是的
I can’t believe this. You’re defending her? Yeah.
这还是那个瞪着无辜的大眼睛 狂热追求记者梦的女孩吗
The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?
我的朋友 你在堕落
You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side.
我讨厌那样子
I resent that.
你不该讨厌 那样子很性感 性感
You shouldn’t. It’s sexy. Sexy?
真的 真的
Really? Really.
那你 你知道我们要去哪里吗
So do you… do you know where we’re going?
因为我迷路了 知道
‘Cause I’m lost. Yeah.
别担心 我对这个城市了如指掌
Yeah, don’t worry. I know this city like the back of my hand.
这是整个世界上我最喜爱的地方
It’s my favorite place in the whole world.
格特鲁德·斯泰因曾经说过
You know, Gertrude Stein once said…
格特鲁德·斯泰因 美国女作家
“美国是我的祖国 巴黎是我的故乡”
“America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.”
是真的
It’s true.
你都做些什么
What do you do?
你是不是平时尽写些那样的东西
Do you just write stuff like that down…
然后分类归档 以备泡妞时使用
and then file it away to use on us girls?
我是克里斯丁·汤普森 这是我的风格 那是你的风格 没错
I’m Christian Thompson. That’s my way. That’s your way. Right.
我是个自♥由♥作家 手头有大把的空闲时间
I work freelance. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
我一直不明白
You know, I never understood…
为什么每个人都为巴黎如痴如狂
why everyone was so crazy about Paris…
但 巴黎真的很美
but… it is so beautiful.
我不能 对不起
Mm. l-I can’t. I’m sorry.
我不能 你知道的 内特和我 几天前才分开 我不能
I can’t. You know, Nate and I just split up a couple days ago, and I can’t.
我喝太多酒了
Ooh. I’ve had too much wine.
我的听觉 视觉 判断力都削弱了
And my hearing… vision… judgment’s impaired.
我几乎不了解你 还在一个陌生的城市
No, I barely know you. I’m in a strange city.
我 想不出来借口了
I… am out of excuses.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
搞定
Yes.
噢 惨了
Oh, shoot.
早安 美女
Bonjour, madame.
这是什么东西
Uh, what the hell is this?
一看不就知道了 这是个样板
What does it look like? It’s a mock-up.
是 什么的
Yeah. Of?
杰奎琳·芙蕾任主编后 美国版《天桥》的样板
Of what American Runway will look like when Jacqueline Follet is the new editor in chief.
他们要把马琳达换了
Wh… They’re replacing Miranda?
是的 她还会让我负责 全部文字内容编辑
Yeah. And she’s bringing me in to run all the editorial content.
你大吃一惊吧
You’re really surprised?
杰奎琳比马琳达年轻很多 看待事物会有一个更新的视角
Jacqueline’s a lot younger than Miranda. She has a fresher take on things.
更不用提美国版《天桥》是 运营费最高的一本刊物
Not to mention American Runway’s one of the most expensive books in the business.
杰奎琳主管的话会省很多钱
Jacqueline does the same thing for a lot less money.
而俄弗 俄弗是个生意人
And Irv… Irv’s a businessman, you know.
这会彻底毁了马琳达的 她把全部精力 都给了《天桥》 他不能那样对她
Miranda will be devastated. Her whole life is about Runway. He can’t do that to her.
已经做了 俄弗聚会之后 就会告诉马琳达
It’s done. Irv’s gonna tell Miranda after the party forJames.
她完全不知情
And she has no idea?
她这么大个人了 会没事的
She’s a big girl. She’ll be fine.
混 我得走了
Shi… I have to go.
安迪
Andy.
安迪 已经决定了
Andy, it’s done.
宝贝 已经决定了
Baby, it’s done.
我不是你的宝贝
I’m not your baby.

Allo.
噢 噢 谢天谢地你还在
Oh! Oh! Thank God you’re there.
有事吗 有件事要马上告诉你
Excuse me? I need to talk to you right away.
是关于杰奎琳·芙蕾
It’s aboutJacqueline Follet.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Shit! Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit!
来了 你好 拉维兹先生 很抱歉打扰你 我想
Yes. Mr. Ravitz, I’m so sorry to bother you. I was wondering…
你是不是彻底失去理智了
Have you completely lost your mind?
我有事告诉你 不要再打扰我
I need to talk to you. Do not disturb me again.
但是 只要一 马琳达
But, um, it’s just for one… Miranda!
马琳达 马琳达 等等 我有事告诉你
Miranda. Miranda. Wait, I need to talk to you.
俄弗打算让杰奎琳·芙蕾 当《天桥》的主编
Irv is making Jacqueline Follet the editor in chief of Runway.
克里斯丁·汤普森告诉我的 他准备替她干活
Christian Thompson told me he’s gonna work for her.
俄弗今天就会告诉你 我想如果我早点通知你 事情还可以挽回
Irv is going to tell you today. I thought maybe if I told you, that you could fix it.
我怎么闻到苍兰的味道了
Do I smell freesias?
什么 不 我特意要求他们
What? No. l-I specifically told them…
如果我看到一丁点苍兰的影子
If I see freesias anywhere…
我会非常失望的
I will be very disappointed.
七十二年来 《天桥》不只是一本杂♥志♥
For 72 years, Runway has been more than a magazine.
更是指引优雅与格调的明灯
It has been a beacon of elegance and grace.
马琳达·皮斯里无疑是 这盏时尚明灯的最佳守护者
Miranda Priestly is the finest possible guardian of that beacon…
她所创立的时尚标准 激励着全球的时尚人士
setting a standard that inspires people across the globe.
女士们 先生们 容我请出马琳达·皮斯里
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Miranda Priestly.
谢谢你 我亲爱的朋友
Thank you, my dear friend.
大家好
Bonjour.
非常感谢各位今天的出席
Thank you very much for coming today…
共同为我们的朋友詹姆斯·浩特庆祝
to help celebrate our dear friend, James Holt.
但在我为大家介绍詹姆斯
But before I talk to you aboutJames…
和他取得的成就之前

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章阿拉丁
下一篇文章精灵旅社2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!