Would you like some coffee?
不用,除非它不是苦的.
Not unless it has some bicarbonate.
祝贺你!
Congratulations!
为了什么?
For what?
那我不知道说什么了.
I didn’t know what else to say.
你让你孩子看那些东西,不怕脏了她的眼睛吗?
Why do you let your child read pornography?
你想吃满嘴香还是高乐高?
You want some puffed rice or Cocoa Puffs?
对,吃饱了就睡没心没肺,是吧?
Starve a cold, feed a failure, eh?
喂.
Hello.
是,稍等一下儿.找你的.
Yes, just a minute. It’s for you.
我上新闻周刊封面儿啦?
I get the cover of Newsweek?
喂.你好,哈维.
Hello. Hi, Harv.
嗯,我看了.
Yeah, I read ’em.
对,我明白.
I understand.
知道了,就这样儿吧,回头见.
All right, I’ll see you later.
好了,结束了.
There you go.
当你觉得世界正在坍塌的时候,美妙的事情发生了!
The minute you think your world’s collapsing, something wonderful happens!
什么?
What?
他们停止演出了!我不用再演了.
They closed the show!I don’t have to do it anymore.
– 美国戏剧得救了.
– The American theater is saved.
– 太遗憾了.
– I’m sorry.
嗯~这再好不过了.现在我有空儿找点别的活儿干了.
It’s all for the best.Now I’m free to take that other job.
– 找什么活儿?
– What other job?
– 我正看呐.我先看看.
– I’m looking.
快点吧,露西,快迟到了,把外套儿穿上.
C’mon, Luc, we’re late. Get your jacket.
我说,你知不知道斯宾塞·屈塞…
Listen, did you know that Spencer Tracy got terrible reviews…
(斯宾塞·屈塞曾获得奥斯卡9次提名2次得奖)
第一次上百老汇,评价也特别差?
…the first time he was on Broadway?
他没进过百老汇.
No, he didn’t.
奥~我还以为他进过.
I thought he did.
你闺女有点迷恋我,你发现了没有?
You know your daughter has a crush on me?
我注意到了.
I’ve noticed.
你觉得当妈的应该怎么办?
How do you feel about that, Mom?
我不能说你是自作多情…
Not to take away from your personal charm…
她以前也崇拜过托尼.
…she had one on Tony, too.
她才10岁,是善变的孩子.
They’re fickle at 10.
她6岁时,对她爸爸也这样儿.
And at 6 she had one on her father.
去吧,在楼下等我一会儿.
Come on. Wait for me downstairs.
– 为什么等会儿?
– Why?
– 因为是妈妈让你等的,听话.
– Because I’m the mother, that’s why.
那么…你有什么打算没有?
What are your plans?
你的意思是我接下来打算干什么?
You mean my immediate plans?
好吧,吃完早点以后我打算不自杀了…
Well, after breakfast I was contemplating an aborted suicide attempt…
…然后想想怎么领失业保险金.
…and then think about welfare.
你还回芝加哥吗?
You’re not going back to Chicago?
芝加哥?不回,我没准儿去阿富汗参加抗战.
Chicago? No. Siberia, possibly.
– 我的意思是你都付过房♥钱了. 你应该住在这儿.
– Your room is paid for. It belongs to you.
– 谢谢.
– Thank you.
我要是走的话,给你留个地址,你把房♥子给我寄过去吧.
If I decide to leave, I’ll give you an address.You can ship it to me.
你要是不走的话,帮我一块儿照顾露西吧.
If you stay, I could use some help with Lucy.
我今天来不及给她做晚饭.
I won’t be back in time to make her dinner.
– 是这么回事儿,我…
– What I’m saying is…
– 没问题.
– I accept.
好啊!她每天都6点吃饭.
Good! She has dinner at 6:00.
冰箱里有猪排.你今天要开心一点儿啊.
There are pork chops in the freezer.Have a nice day.
可爱.
Cute.
变可爱了.
Definitely cute.
大家好,我叫唐娜·道格拉斯.
My name is Donna Douglas.
欢迎来到国际汽车展览会…
Welcome to the International Auto Show…
…斯巴鲁展示专区.
…and to the Subaru display.
请问在场的来宾有多少人想知道美国滑雪队…
How many of you have wondered how the U.S. Ski team…
…是怎么一次次冲击陡峭的雪山山坡而夺冠的吗?
…those champs of the downhill,get to the top of those steep hills?
斯巴鲁发动机在高速公路行驶,油耗是每加仑39英里…
The Subaru engine gives you 39 miles per gallon in highway driving…
…在市内行驶,油耗是每加仑29英里,性能真的非常卓越.
…and 29 miles per gallon in city driving,extraordinary performance.
它拥有独特的内燃式发动机SEEC-T稀燃技术…
The SEEC-T is a lean-burn approach to combustion engines…
…这种精妙的设计有效减少了所需要的动力和油…
…and a spectacular design then eliminates the need for power and fuel…
妈妈!
Mommy!
…有效减少了所需要的动力和油…油的某些部件.
…eliminates the need for power and fuel-robbing things.
这种技术给斯巴鲁汽车带来了巨大的性能优势,相同的消耗却可以行驶的更加遥远…
The Subaru gives great performance plus better mileage…
…更加环保的低碳排放使你…啊…啊…
…with less emission from your…
她吃螺丝了.
She’s up.
挡风玻璃以拥有最大程度的可视性为设计理念,驾驶者的视野更加清晰…
The front window is clearly visible and was designed for maximum visibility…
…不论你是向右看向左看还是向前看.
…whether one is looking to the right or to the left, or straight ahead.
跟你妈一比,我演的理查算不上砸锅.
I’m beginning to think my Richard wasn’t that bad.
– 诶,诶~听内女的!
– That woman!
– 特么这个糊涂车子!
– She must be confused!
后挡风玻璃也同样设计的视野开阔…
The rear window is also designed for maximum visibility…
…可以更小心的观察后方情况.
…if one is looking out the back.
– 老这么晕场可不行,人都抽签儿了.
– Gee, that’s a problem.
– 是呀,赶紧让她下来!
– I’m going to go tell her!
轮胎可以自♥由♥选择,这点很有吸引力…
The tires are optional and attractive…
…消费者指南评价斯巴鲁是一款非凡的经济型轿车.
…and Consumer’s Guide says that the Subaru is a remarkable economy car.
非常感谢.
Thank you very much.
现在我向大家介绍斯巴鲁的其他车型…
And now I’d like to introduce you to the rest of the Subaru line…
暂停一下,就1分钟.马上.
Time out, one minute. Un momento.
多谢了啊,他们要是知道怎么用英文说开除,我刚才就被他们解雇了.
Thanks. I could’ve gotten fired except they don’t know the English word for it.
你们干嘛来啦?
Why are you here?
你不是看过我演出吗,那我也想看看你的.
You came to see me act,I thought I’d come see you act.
你表现得不错.
I thought you were good.
给你提个建设性意见,下功夫多背背词儿.
One constructive comment. Study!Learn your lines.
明年要是还有什么大的展览请你,你把课备好了,介绍坦克也没问题呀.
Next year you’ll be ready for bigger parts,like trucks and tanks.
– 你吃晚饭了没有?
– Did you have your dinner?
– 没有.
– No.
没吃?都7点多了!我让你干嘛来着?
No? But it must be after 7:00!What am I paying you for?
让我♥干♥嘛?
Paying me?
你留的芹菜烂了,猪排也干的没法儿吃…
One petrified piece of pork chop and an aging piece of brown celery…
…巧媳妇儿做不出没米的粥.
…doesn’t constitute payment.
过来.今天晚上有人雇我,所以我把这孩子给你送过来了.
Come here. I came to give you the kid.I’m workin’ tonight.
– 他找到工作了!
– He got a job!
– 我是这么说的吗?
– Didn’t I say that?
– 演戏?
– Acting?
– 不是, 我没说是演戏.
– No, I didn’t say that.
在夜店,我晚上2点以后回来,不用等我!
In the entertainment field.I’ll be back 2:00 a.m. Don’t wait up!
你看起来真是好极了.以前从来没觉得你这么可爱!
You really look terrific. You’re so cute!I never knew you had a figure.
累死我就兹当我睡着了!
The man definitely wears me out!
我累得也快睡着了.
He wears me out, too.
打扰一下,先生们.
Excuse me, gentlemen.
那个女孩儿刚才做的介绍不错,让我对你们的车印象深刻.
That girl impressed me very much with your car.
我是做出租车生意的,过段儿时间我打算把车队的车都换了.
I’m in the taxi business and I’m in the market for an entire fleet.
你们要是做得了主的话,我以后会找你们再细谈.
If you think you can handle it,I’d like to come back and discuss details.
你们雇的那女孩儿真不错.
Hang on to that girl.
– 谢谢,谢谢.
– Thank you.
– 不客气.
– You’re welcome.
艳舞了啊!艳舞!
Erotic acts! Exotic acts!
瞧一瞧看一看了啊!漂亮姑娘跳艳舞!
See sexy, erotic, beautiful girls!
嘿!性感姑娘看不看!
Sexy girls!
– 诶,里边儿演的什么?
– What kind of show they got?
– 非常低级!非常粗俗!演的不堪入目!
– Dirty! Very dirty! Filthy show!
下一场再有十分钟就开始了啊.
Next one in ten minutes.
– 到底演的什么?
– What do they do?
– 我不能告诉你! 只能透露一点,节目相当的下流.
– I don’t know! It’s too dirty for the help.
嘿,滚下来!快点儿!
Hey, get out of there! Come on!
你们想进去看看吗?
You want to go inside?
进来,快点儿!
Come inside, quick!
– 怎么了?
– What is it?
– 有人喝多了,上了台了!
– There’s a drunk onstage!
把那醉鬼扔外边儿去!
Throw that creep out of here!
哈哈~让我去?我是外边儿把门儿的,他要出去我可以帮他开门儿.
I’m the doorman. When he comes down,I’ll open the door.
你待会儿还领不领工资了?
You want to get paid, or not?
我看看谁呀这么牛逼,跑这儿找事儿来了?
Which one of you people is causing all the trouble here?
怎么着?大哥.
You need any help, big fella?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!