他把我们的公♥寓♥租出去了?
He sublet our apartment?
他昨天晚上通知的我.
He notified me last night.
租赁合同上签的是他的名字.他想转租就可以转租.
It’s his name on the lease.He can do what he wants.
你搬走的时候儿务必把公♥寓♥恢复成原样儿.
Make sure you leave it like you found it.
我不走!
I’m not leaving it!
打扫、粉刷、装潢都是我♥干♥的!公♥寓♥是属于我的!
I cleaned it and painted it and decorated it!It’s mine!
我不管他做了什么!我不会搬出去!你明白吗?
I don’t care what he’s done!I’m not getting out! Do you understand?
这跟我没关系,宝贝儿!你可以把这些话说给租♥房♥♥子的人听.
That’s none of my business, honey!You can take that up with the sublettee.
我只是不想你在我的楼里有麻烦.
I just don’t want no trouble in my building.
这个混♥蛋♥!这个没有任何好处的混♥蛋♥!
That bastard! That no good bastard!
*去势的公牛*重症监护室*反抗*
-谁呀?
-Who’s that?
-不知道.
-I don’t know.
没准儿是托尼!没准儿他改变主意回来了.
Maybe it’s Tony! Maybe he changed his mind and came back.
你太幼稚了.
You’re so young.
待着别动.
Stay there.
谁呀?
Who is it?
艾略特·加菲.
Elliot Garfield.
谁?
Who?
艾略特·加菲,从芝加哥来的!托尼在吗?
Elliot Garfield, from Chicago! Is Tony in?
我们这儿没人叫这个名字.
There’s nobody by that name here.
等一下儿,等一下儿,等一下儿…
Wait a second.
3A,没错儿,就是这间公♥寓♥.我两年前上这儿来过一次.
3A, this is the right apartment.I was here once about two years ago.
我不管你找哪间公♥寓♥,这儿肯定没你说的这个人.
I don’t care what apartment you’ve got,there’s no whatever-his-name-is here.
请你把门打开一下?
Could you open the door for a second?
现在是半夜12点5分,不能开门.
Not at 12:05.
你有门闩,你不用拿下来.我就跟你说几句话.
You got a latch, you can keep it on.I just want to talk to you for one second.
有话快说,我先生正睡觉呢.
Make it fast. My husband’s sleeping.
你好,我…我觉得这是一个误会.
I think there’s been a mistake.
我的朋友托尼·迪弗瑞斯特,他转租给我的这间公♥寓♥.
I sublet this apartment from a friend of mine, Tony DeForrest.
– 他就住这儿.
– He lives here.
– 没听说过,我先生叫查理.
– That’ll be news to my husband, Charlie.
我兜儿里有张收据,交了三个月租金的收据.
I have a receipt here in my pocket for three months rent.
我本来应该明天到,但我提前了一天…
I was supposed to arrive tomorrow,but I came a day early…
…因为到了早上我就要开始干活儿了,我确定我可以在这里过夜.你看看这收据.
…because I’m starting work in the morning and I figured I could spend the night here.
看得出来,你不知道这回事儿.要不我和你爱人谈谈吧?
You look confused.Can I talk to your husband?
他早上9点会在37区警♥察♥局上班儿,去那儿找他.
He’ll be at the 37th Precinct at 9:00 in the morning.
查理·达戈斯蒂诺,刑侦大队的.晚安.
Charlie D’Agostino, Homicide. Good night.
刚才是谁呀?
Who was it?
没事儿.
Never mind.
我刚才听着可不像是”没事儿”.
Didn’t sound like a “never mind” to me.
托尼把公♥寓♥租给别人了,但我不会放弃的,这是属于我们的公♥寓♥.
Tony rented the apartment to someone,but I’m not giving it up. It’s ours.
去睡觉吧.
Go to sleep.
他把公♥寓♥租出去了,你知道这意味着我们得离开这儿吗?
He rented the apartment.You mean we have to leave?
除非我死了.
Over my dead body.
要是他们强迫我们怎么办?
What if they force us?
让他们试试.睡觉吧.
Let ’em try. Go to sleep.
他把公♥寓♥租出去了.这比踩一脚屎都恶心!
He rented the apartment. What a shitheel!
– 喂?
– Hello?
– 喂.请问托尼在吗?
– Hello. Is Tony there, please?
你是谁呀?
Who’s calling?
你知道我是谁.我刚刚就在你家门口儿.我听得出你的声音,达戈斯蒂诺太太!
You know who’s calling. I was just there.I recognize your voice, Mrs. D’Agostino!
什么太太?
Mrs. Who?
达戈斯蒂诺太太!这是托尼·迪福瑞斯特的电♥话♥号♥码儿,为什么接听的人是你?
D’Agostino! How come your telephone answers to Tony DeForrest’s number?
为什么他寄给我的钥匙能打开你家的门?嗯?
And how come the key he sent me Air Mail special delivery opens your door?
你是不是要想想才能回答这些问题?
You want to answer those questions?
– 我不想.为什么你不想想怎么回事儿?
– No. Why don’t you answer?
– 好吧,我会想的.
– I will.
我想你不回答,就说明这里边儿一定有什么猫儿腻!
I think the answer is something fishy’s going on up there!
甭管你叫什么太太,我衣裳湿的都能养鱼了…
I’m wet as a herring,Mrs. Whatever-your-name-is…
…我没有睡觉过夜的地方.
…and I don’t have a place to sleep tonight.
我不想花光我最后一点儿钱去住酒店!
And I don’t want to blow my last few bucks on a hotel!
现在的时间是…我的手表可不是防水的…
According to my non-waterproof watch…
…现在至少12点20了 那间公♥寓♥于情于理都应该交给我.
…it’s at least 12:20 and technically that apartment belongs to me.
你说我是现在上去咱们好好商量商量…
Do I come up there now and we discuss this amicably…
…还是早上我来个突然袭击直接冲进去?
…or do I storm the place in the morning?
我有枪!必要的时候我就开枪!
I’ve got a gun! I’ll use it if I have to!
能换零钱吗?您有1美元的零钱吗?他妈的!
Change? You got change for $1? Goddamn it!
我媳妇儿快生了,在大厅等着呢.我就想换点儿零钱…
I got a pregnant wife in the lobby.I just want change…
我们有麻烦了,是吗?
We’re in trouble, right?
我们没麻烦.我们有的是正当权利.法律十有八♥九♥会站在我们这边儿.
We’re not in trouble. We have our rights.Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
另外的十分之一站哪儿了?
What’s the other tenth?
闭嘴.
Shut up.
– 站另一边儿的法律来了?
– Is that the last tenth?
– 上♥床♥睡觉去.不用你操心.
– Go to bed. I will handle this.
喂?
Hello?
我刚才给37区警♥察♥局打电♥话♥了.刑侦大队没有叫查理·达戈斯蒂诺的.
I called the 37th Precinct.There’s no Charles D’Agostino in Homicide.
然后我又打电♥话♥给丽塔·斯科特,我的一个演员朋友…
Then I called Rita Scott,an actress friend…
…我们和托尼·迪弗瑞斯特在演威尼斯商人时认识的.
…who was in The Merchant of Venice with Tony DeForrest.
(威尼斯商人:主角因帮助别人陷入困境)
丽塔告诉我托尼有一个同居的女友,宝拉·麦克法登…
Rita told me about a girl Tony’s living with,Paula McFadden…
…一个前舞蹈演员,有一个10岁大的闺女露西.
…a former dancer and her 10-year-old daughter.
她还告诉我公♥寓♥是以托尼·迪弗瑞斯特的名子租的.
She also told me that the apartmentis leased in the name of Tony DeForrest.
她之所以能言之凿凿是因为她也和托尼同居过,在宝拉和露西之前.
She knows this for a fact because she lived with him, prior to Paula and Lucy.
现在,我想去一个干燥的房♥间继续我们的话题,麦克法登小姐?
Now, can we continue this conversation in a drier room, Miss McFadden?
带着你的难题找收容遣送站去!
Take your problems up with the Housing Authority!
别挂!
Don’t hang up!
没挂吧?别挂~我没零钱再打了.
Please? I don’t have any more change.
我得病的阈值很低,可现在雨都快把我的骨头浸透了.
I’m soaked to the bone,and I have a very low threshold for disease.
你想想看,我不知道托尼怎么跟你说的…
Look, I don’t know what Tony told you, but…
…他拿了我的钱,你占着公♥寓♥,而我只得到一份儿租♥房♥♥合同.
…he’s got my money, and I got a lease,and you got the apartment.
现在我和你只能有一个人被坑!
Now one of us got screwed!
要不然我这么跟你说吧.我必须跟你说清楚了…
Let me rephrase that.We have to talk this out,and…
…我的经济、健康,还有智商都不允许我在瓢泼大雨中再去找一家酒店.
… I am in no condition financial or health-wise,to look for a hotel in the pouring rain.
如果这儿碰巧有什么”78街”流感之类的病毒,我想我已经感染了.
If there’s any such thing as the 78th St. Flu,I think I’ve got it.
那你为什么不找个恰当的地方去打♥针♥?
Why not take a shot in a convenient place?
给我5分钟时间让我先问你好吗?
Five minutes that’s all I’m asking!
让我把话说完!
What is it?
我看下…再有30秒,我们的通话就断了.
In about 30 seconds we’re gonna get cut off.
我这儿的电♥话♥号♥码儿是873-5261.
My number’s 873-5261.
在阿姆斯特丹大街一个被水淹了的电♥话♥亭里.
It’s a flooded booth on Amsterdam Avenue.
如果你还有一丝同情心的话…
If you have any compassion in your heart whatsoever…
先听我说!接听员!
I’m tryin’, Operator!
你要是还有一丝同情心的话,你就打电♥话♥过来吧. 873-5261.
Any compassion in your heart,you’ll call me back. 873-5261.
我再说一遍873-52…喔~操蛋!
That number again is 873-52… Oh, shit!
喂,谢谢你!
Hello, thank you!
就5分钟时间!
Five minutes!
放下包儿.谈话用不了多长时间.
Leave your bags.This isn’t a permanent conversation.
– 身上的水都流到你毯子上了.
– I’m dripping on your rug.
– 以前有人这么做过.我习惯了
– It’s been done before.
对不起,我没想到来这儿会有这么多麻烦.
I’m sorry, I didn’t know there were going to be any complications.
是啊,麻烦把这儿都围一圈儿了.
There’s a lot of that going around.
你对我充满了敌意,我不怪你.我理解你.
I don’t blame you for being hostile.I get the picture.
托尼把公♥寓♥租给我,拿着钱跑了,对吗?
Tony rented me the apartment and split with the money.
你和你的女儿也被他甩了.
Then you and your daughter got dumped on.
那是你编的剧本儿.
That is your version.
我的剧本儿是托尼跟我非常友好的分手.
My version is that Tony and I amicably end our relationship.
我们一致同意,我继续住这间公♥寓♥,把你和你的600块钱甩了.
We agreed I’d keep the apartment and you and your $600 got dumped on.
– 理解了吗?
– Get the picture?
– 夜壶镶了金边儿了.
– Very sharp.
嘴儿是真好!你们纽约女孩儿的嘴是不是都这么厉害啊?
That’s very sharp!You’re a sharp New York girl, right?
不是,辛辛那提傻小子.
No, a dull Cincinnati kid.
你要是也被人狠狠甩过几次的话,你的嘴也会变损,损得像把刀子.
But you get dumped on enough,you start to develop an edge.
好吧. 正格的,合同在我兜儿里,你说怎么办吧?
So what’s the deal?I got a lease in my pocket.
你尊重契约精神吗?
You gonna honor it or what?
我床上的女儿比你的合同重要多了.
I got a daughter in my bed.That tops the lease in your pocket.
我不想走法律程序.你明白吗?法律是站在我这边儿的.
I don’t want to get legal.Legal happens to be on my side.
我在城里恰好认识一位律师.
I happen to have a lawyer acquaintance downtown.
现在我不得不给我的这位律师朋友打个电♥话♥…
Now all I gotta do is call this lawyer acquaintance of mine…
怎么了?
What?
演员.又他妈来了一个演员!
An actor. Another goddamn actor!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!