Where to?
我们一块儿回家!上车!
“We’re going home, to Tara!” Get in!
辛西娅 · 菲恩,是吧?
Cynthia Fine, right?
我觉着你也挺有魅力的.
I think you got charisma too.
露西!你告诉他的?我可不是那么说的!
Lucy! Did you tell him? I never said that!
你等我抓着你的,露西,你这传闲话的!
I’m gonna get you, Lucy, you big fink!
我今晚的首演你想来吗?我这回要还给你一次精彩的演出.
You want to go to my opening tonight?I owe you a good time after the last one.
我有作业.
I have homework.
你干嘛甩脸子?因为我和你妈妈是吗?
Why are you sore? Me and your mom?
你们的事儿跟我没关系.
It’s none of my business.
奥…那就是今天晚上你要和我换房♥住的事儿.
Since you and I are exchanging rooms tonight, I think it is.
我是个老八板儿.我觉得这事儿必须得经过你同意.
I’m a little old-fashioned.I want your approval.
我?我才10岁.我连投票的权利都没有.
Me? I’m only 10 years old.I’m not allowed to vote yet.
我就喜欢你这种有性格的小孩儿.对不起,我不应该说”小孩儿”,听说你不爱听.
I like your style, kid. I’m sorry.I hear you don’t like to be called “kid.”
我就是一个小孩儿.
I’m a kid, it fits.
那你喜欢我吗?
Do you like me?
我不喜欢坐马车,你太浪费钱了.
You’re wasting money.I’m not enjoying this ride.
回答我的问题.喜欢我吗?
Answer my question. Do you like me?
问辛西娅 · 菲恩.她对你好像挺着迷的.
Ask Cynthia Fine. She’s crazy about you.
那我就一直问你,直到你告诉我为止.
I’m gonna keep asking you until you answer me.
– 你喜欢不喜欢我?
– Do you like me?
– 我能下车吗? 我有点儿犯恶心.
– Can I get out? I’m getting nauseous.
下什么车.回答我问题,喜欢还是不喜欢?
Answer my question, goddamn it. Yes or no?
露西,将来不管发生什么情况.
It makes no difference to me either way.
我都要和你妈妈在一起.
I’m movin’ in with your old lady.
我就是想让你亲口告诉我,你同意我们在一起.
I just want to hear it from your own lips.
– 现在说吧,同意还是不同意?
– Now, yes or no?
– 不同意!
– No!
同意.
Yes.
– 你同意了?
– Was that a yes?
– 对.
– Yes.
– 你真的,真的,真的同意了吗?
– A really, really, really lot?
– 真的, 真的你满意了吗?
– Yes, all right?
好吧…
Ok…
…你再怎么喜欢我,也不如我喜欢你的千分之一.
…And as much as you like me, it’s not.001 as much as I’m crazy about you.
我向上帝起誓,露西.
I swear to God, Lucy.
就算你把眼泪哭干了,我也要告诉你.
You can cry all over yourself,I’m gonna tell it to you anyway.
我爱你,还有你那糊涂妈,爱的都快发疯了!
I am certifiably nuts about you and your ditzy mom!
– 拿手绢儿擦擦眼睛吧.
– So blow that into your handkerchief.
– 我没带手绢儿.
– I don’t have one.
往马背上蹭!
So cry on the horsey!
你知道这世上我最想要的是什么吗?
You know what I want more than anything else in the whole world?
我自己亲手布置的家.
My very own living room set.
你知道吗,听到那些真正懂行观众的掌声,那种满足感太让人舒服了.
You know, it’s a nice feeling to hear real people applauding.
我记下了他们每个人的名字、地址.
I took the names and addresses of everyone in the audience.
我想到时候,我们要招待他们来家里吃一次晚餐.
I think we should have them over for dinner real soon.
我们的卧室一定要重新粉刷一下,你觉得怎么样?
We definitely have to repaint the bedroom,don’t you think?
嗯?
What?
我要把家重新装♥修♥一遍.
I’m redecorating.
你说我们的卧室应该刷成什么颜色?
What color should we paint the bedroom?
你弄好了就行.
Successful.
好啊.
That’s good.
怎么回事儿?
Something is wrong.
不对劲儿呀.
It didn’t come out right.
艾略特,你看看哪儿弄得不对?
What’s wrong with it?
关键是杂♥志♥上的楼是在公园大道边儿上盖的.
In the first place, it’s not on Park Avenue.
你还要演几个礼拜,我才能买♥♥个带扶手儿的沙发椅?
How many more weeks do you have to play before I could get an armchair?
咱们要不去外边儿抢的话,大概1年.
If you’ll take one without arms, about a year.
熊妈妈把山洞布置的真漂亮.
Momma Bear has done the cave real nice.
你干嘛去啊?
Where are you going?
我觉得越来越爱你了.
I’m crazy about you.
我也更喜欢你了.我发现你有那么多优点.
I’m very fond of you myself.You have some very nice qualities.
礼拜二早上我们出去一下儿.
Leave Tuesday morning open.
礼拜二?干嘛去呀?
Why, what’s Tuesday?
做个血检怎么样?
How do blood tests strike you?
– 来的观众够多的!
– It was a great audience!
– 上座儿得有八成了!
– Four-star show!
我真想把这次演出裱起来带回家去!
I want to take the show home and bottle it!
我想回家睡觉,一直睡到礼拜三!
I want to go home and sleep till Wednesday!
– 这儿憋得我都喘不过气儿来了.
– There is no air in here.
– 那我也没办法.
– I can’t do anything about it.
给演员们点儿空间吧!我们是人,不是牲口!
Give the actors some air!We are human beings, not cattle!
大家听听啊,这是演员们的呼声!
Let’s hear it for the actors!
在吗?
Hello?
谁呀?
Who is that?
你好.奥利弗·弗雷.
Hello. Oliver Frey.
奥利弗·弗雷导演?
Oliver Frey, the director?
有重名儿的吗?
I believe so.
很荣幸能见到您.
It’s nice to meet you.
奥利弗·弗雷,您怎么来这儿了?
Oliver Frey, what do you know?
不介意的话,您进来说话吧?
Would you like to come in?
很高兴见到您.
Pleased to meet you.
– 太激动了…
– It’s very nice to…
– 我们待不住.
– We won’t keep you.
我就想问一个问题.
There was just one question I wanted to ask.
你对电影有兴趣吗?
Would you be interested in a movie?
您是说拍电影吗?
You mean making one?
我们一块儿看电影儿也行,当然了,我觉得一块儿演更有意思一点儿.
We could go to one,but I think working is much more fun.
和您?
With you?
对,我有兴趣.
Yes, I’m interested.
我也是.
I am too.
您没开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
肯定是真的,好,没问题.
Certainly, sure.
露西,你在这儿干嘛呢?你是不是把自个儿锁外边儿了?
What are you doing out here?You didn’t lock yourself out again, did you?
露西,怎么了?
Lucy, what is it?
至少到现在我们还没收到信.
At least we didn’t get a letter this time.
是要把衣裳送干洗店去吗?
Sending that stuff out to the laundry,I hope.
我要去拍片儿了,宝拉!
I got a picture, Paula!
– 什么?
– What?
– 我要去拍片儿了, 拍一部电影儿.
– I got a picture, I got a movie.
哦靠…
Shit.
这片儿不错.奥利弗·弗雷导演的.
Terrific picture. Oliver Frey is directing.
明天早上我就要在西雅图拍外景了.
I’ve got to be on location in Seattle tomorrow morning.
华盛顿省西雅图.
Seattle, Washington.
我知道在哪儿.去那么远~
I know where it is. Far away.
那怕什么?又不是走着去.
Who cares? I’m not walkin’.
他们在机场给我订了张头等舱的票.
They left a first-class air ticket at the airport for me.
拍4个礼拜,1个礼拜赚2000美元.
Four weeks’ work, $2,000 a week.
奥利弗 · 弗雷真特么牛逼!
It’s freaking Oliver Frey!
坏了,我忘了问演什么了.
I forgot to ask what the part was.
这真不错!
That’s wonderful.
我不是要跟别人比,我就举个例子…
I’m not making any comparisons…
没拍教父之前谁听说过阿尔· 帕西诺?
…but whoever heard of Al Pacino before The Godfather?
我真是为你再高兴不过了.
I couldn’t be happier for you.
老天,我有点儿害怕.
Jesus, I am so scared.
我花了20年建立起来的自信,我现在就要用上它了…
I spend 20 years building up my ego and when I really need it…
…关键时刻可别掉链子.
…it locks itself in the john.
它掉不了链子,放心吧.
It’ll come back to you, trust me.
你没事儿吧?
What’s wrong?
别这样儿好吗,就去4个礼拜.
Come on, it’s only four weeks.
比5个礼拜还少了1个礼拜.
That’s one week less than five.
我知道.
I know.
你不知道.
You don’t know.
你以为你自己又要被甩了,对不对?
You think you’re going to get dumped on again, don’t you?
假如你对我说”你会回来”,我为什么不相信你?
If you say you’ll be back,why not believe you?
假如我是你,看见一个演员在收拾行李.我也不相信他说的话.
If I were you and I saw an actor packing,I wouldn’t believe him either.
你想让我帮你干点儿什么?
You need any help?
我看你把东西都带走了.
I see you took everything.
他们说那边儿特别冷,得多穿点儿…
They said it was going to be really freezing up there…
…我就把暖和衣裳都…
…take all my warm clothing.
宝拉,你要明白,我要是能带你就带你一块儿去了.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!