Home 喜剧电影 有史以来最棒的啤酒运送(2022)

有史以来最棒的啤酒运送(2022)

0
有史以来最棒的啤酒运送(2022)

不会太难 那国家很小 对吧?
Shouldn’t be that difficult. Small country, right?
但有很多树 就像非洲丛林
Shitload of trees, though. It’s like an African jungle over there.
嘿 麦克法登刚从越南回来 他一定有地图
Hey, McFadden just got back from ‘Nam. I bet he’s got a map.
他可以告诉你军队驻扎点在哪
He could show you where they’re all stationed.
是 但就像我说的 如何去到那里是真正的难题
Right, but like I said, getting there’s the real problem.
就算我找到船 如果已经满员了呢?他们…
Even if I do find a ship, what if they’re fully staffed up? They–
奇基 你去越南后会找我儿子吧?
Chickie! When you’re in Vietnam, you’re gonna visit my son, right?
-这… -第127宪兵连
-Well– -127th MP Company.
瞧 就在他的臂章上写着呢
See, it’s right there on the patch on his shoulder.
他看到老熟人的脸一定开心极了
He’ll be so excited to see a friendly face.
是 但还有些细节没敲定 柯林斯太太
Yeah, there’s still a few kinks to iron out, Mrs. Collins.
我还不知道能不能去到那里
Like, I don’t even know if it’s possible for me to get over there.
你和他见面后请代我给他一个拥抱
And when you see him, please give him a hug for me.
天啊 这些人高兴得也太早了
Jesus, those guys are putting the horse way in front of the cart.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我从没说我要去越南 我只说了会尽量
I never said I was going to Vietnam, I said I was gonna try to go.
不 我很肯定你说的是 你一定会去 你还要送啤酒
No, I’m pretty sure you said you was going and that you was bringing beer.
对 如果找到船
Yeah. If there was a boat.
是 我不记得你说了这个
Yeah, I don’t remember that part.
见鬼 面条 请领会我的言外之意
Shit, Noodle. Read between the lines!
有没有船又不是我说了算
How the hell can I control if there’s a boat or not?
-好吧 -不 一点也不好
-Okay. -No, it’s not okay.
因为现在我不去的话 别人会觉得我是个混♥蛋♥了
‘Cause now I’m gonna look like an asshole if I don’t go.
-谁会觉得? -那些人
-To who? -To those guys.
别担心那些人 反正他们也没觉得你真会去
Don’t worry about those guys. They don’t really think you’re going.
他们只是在逗你
They’re just busting your balls.
什么?他们不觉得我会去?
What? They don’t think I’m going?
你并不会去 对吧?
Well, you’re not going, right?
那不是重点 他们为什么觉得我不会去?
That’s beside the point. Why do they think I’m not going?
恕我直言 可是 奇基 拜托
Well, no offense, but, come on, Chick.
有很多事是你说过会做
There’s a lot of things you say you’re gonna do
但结果没做的 因为你懂的 你总在忙
that you don’t get around to doing ’cause, you know, you get busy.
哪些事是我说过会做但结果没做的?
What things I ever say I was gonna do I didn’t do, huh?
说真的 举一个例子
Seriously. Name one thing.
你没当警♥察♥
You never became a cop.
你还没成为洋基队的游击手呢
And you never played shortstop for the Yankees.
-什么? -那是五年级
-What? -It was fifth grade.
我当年说要当警♥察♥
I said I was gonna be a cop.
五年级后不能改变人生理想了吗?
What, you’re not allowed to change your mind after fifth grade?
那不算数
That doesn’t count.
你没有高中毕业
Well, you never graduated high school.
我有说过会毕业吗?
When did I say I would?
你没有在马球场卖♥♥花生
You never sold peanuts at the Polo Grounds.
因为我要开始卖♥♥的那天
Because the day I was gonna start,
帕蒂贝涅德托给了我更好的工作 在帝国运输公♥司♥当搬运工
Patty Benedetto gave me a way better job loading rigs at Empire Trucking.
对 但你一天后就辞职了
Yeah, but then you quit that job one day after.
老板是混♥蛋♥也怪我了?
So it’s my fault the boss was an asshole?
听着 奇基 我们只是想说 你不是一定要去越南
Well– Look, Chickie, all we’re saying is, you don’t have to go to Vietnam.
大家也不是真的指望你会去
It’s not like people really expect you to.
走吧
Let’s go.
你打算什么时候告诉我们?
So when were you gonna tell us?
你要给越南的朋友们送啤酒
You know, that you’re bringing beer to your friends in Vietnam.
瑞奇雷诺兹的女友珍妮送来这些袜子
Richie Reynolds’s girlfriend, Jeanie, dropped these socks off.
她已经给他寄了几双 但他没收到
She already mailed him a few pairs, but he never got them.
所以她希望你亲手送给他
So she wants you to hand deliver ’em.
柯林斯先生为汤姆送来33美元
And Mr. Collins dropped off 33 bucks for Tommy,
好让他还清玩牌输的钱 他要你告诉汤姆别赌了
so he could pay back his poker losses and he wants you to tell him to stop.
所以我很好奇你当时下肚了几罐酒
So, I’m just curious, how many pops in were you
才想出这个金点子啊?
when you came up with this brilliant notion?
克莉丝汀 你是说我必须喝醉了
So Christine, you saying I’d have to be drunk
才想到支持我在越南的朋友们?
to wanna support my friends in Vietnam?
送啤酒算哪门子的支持?
How would bringing beer be supporting them?
这关乎友谊和忠诚 是你毫不了解的东西
It’s about friendship and loyalty, something you know nothing about.
要是你真想支持他们 那就帮我们 让他们离开那里
If you really want to support them, help us get ’em the hell out of there.
老天啊 你就只会说这句话吗?
Oh, my God. You’re like a broken record.
你知道 我不能…有一件事我想不明白
You know, I can’t– The thing I can’t figure out
就是他怎么把那么多 克莱兹代尔啤酒弄上船
is how he’s gonna get all the Clydesdales on the boat.
你们三个别笑他了
You three, don’t laugh at him.
你们会激得他做蠢事 害他送命
You’ll talk him into this foolishness and get him killed.
别说了 凯瑟琳
Stop it, Catherine.
睡到下午3点是不会送命的
No one’s ever gotten killed sleeping till 3:00 in the afternoon.
奇基不会有事
Chickie’s fine.
米诺格太太 我…
Mrs. Minogue. I–
奇基 听说你要去看孩子们
Chickie, I hear you’re going over to visit the boys.
我希望你把这个带给汤姆
I want you to bring this to Tommy when you see him.
-是 请进吧 进来坐坐 -不用了
-Yeah, come on in. Just, come on in. -No.
我只想把这些送来
I want to drop these off.
他们现在找不到汤姆 但我肯定他们会找到的
They can’t find Tommy right now but I’m sure they will.
不 米诺格太太 这些请你留着 好吗?
No, please, Mrs. Minogue, you hold onto those, all right?
如果我最终真的去了
If I end up going,
那我会过去和你取的 好吗?我保证
then I’ll come and pick ’em up from you, okay? I promise.
不 是这样 汤姆说他带了一些
No. You see, Tommy said that he brought some,
但我打赌他没带
but I bet he didn’t.
总之 有两套总是有备无患的 对吧?
Anyway, having two sets can’t hurt, right?
的确
No, I guess not.
谢谢你 奇基
Thank you, Chickie.
嗨 老大
Hey, chief.
你近期不会有船去越南 对吧?
No chance you have a ship heading to Vietnam any time soon, right?
那艘货船 叫德雷克的 即将出发
That cargo ship, Drake, getting ready to push off.
逗我呢 什么时候?
No shit. What time?
下午5点
1700 hours.
今晚?
Tonight?
-三小时后? -对
-What, in three hours? -Yeah.
从泽西启航 直接去巴拿马 然后直接去越南
Goes out of Jersey, straight to Panama, then straight to ‘Nam.
应该两个月左右到
Should be there in two months or so.
但这个时候了 他们不会需要油匠吧?
But I doubt they need an oiler this late in the game?
油匠
Oiler.
嘿 你走运了 他们还缺一名
Hey, you’re in luck. They’re still one short.
他们为什么从泽西出发?
And why are they going out of Jersey?
船上装载了一万吨♥弹♥药♥
She’s loaded with 10,000 tons of ammo.
如果出什么差错 半个曼哈顿都会炸毁
Blow up half of Manhattan if something went sideways.
如果炸毁的是泽西 谁会难过?
If Jersey goes up, who’d miss it?
你要上船吗?
You want in?
奇基
Chickie!
你是当真啊?
You can’t be serious?
什么?
What?
请别去 这是我听过最蠢的事
Please don’t do this. This is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
比举标牌游♥行♥ 骂我们朋友是婴儿杀手更蠢?
Dumber than carrying around signs, calling our friends baby killers?
别扯这些 我没举那标牌
Don’t give me that shit. I wasn’t carrying that sign.
是 但和你一起游♥行♥的人举了
Yeah, but you were marching with someone who was.
想象你是一名士兵
Just imagine being a soldier,
回到家乡后最先看到的
just got home and that’s the first thing he sees,
是那个标牌
is that sign.
拜托了 奇基
Please, Chick.
-你去那边会送命的 -不 我不会
-You’re gonna get yourself killed there. -No, I’m not.
你会的 我不懂 你为什么要做这件事?
Yes, you are! I don’t get it. Why are you doing this?
就像你说的 每个人都在尽自己的一份力
It’s like you said. Everyone’s doing something.
我什么都没做
I’m doing nothing.
请三天假?你还真有种啊 唐纳修
Three days’ leave? You got some nuts on you, Donohue.
没人能请三天假
Nobody gets three days.
引擎室怎么办?谁来操作?
What about the engine room? That’s gonna run itself?
长官 来这里的路上 我每逢假日都加班
Sir, I worked double-time the whole way here,
没有错过一轮班 长官
and I got all my shifts covered, sir.
我不在乎
I don’t give two shits.
别用海军陆战队那套 来和我说话 小狗腿子
And don’t talk to me like we’re in the marines, you butt-licker.
谁也别想下船 这里是该死的战区
No one’s getting off this ship. We’re in a goddamn war zone.
但我必须下船
But I have to.
你必须?唐纳修 你有什么理由?
You have to? What’s your deal, Donohue?
我必须找到我的继弟 瑞奇杜根 第一空军骑兵师
I need to find my stepbrother. Ricky Duggan, First Air Cav.
继弟?他不是你的亲弟弟?
Stepbrother? He’s not your goddamn real brother?