每一个死去的美国大兵
And every GI that dies
换50、60个越南人的命?
is what, 50, 60 Vietnamese?
他们并不是军人
And they’re not soldiers.
他们是爸妈、儿童、婴儿
They’re moms and dads. Children. Little babies.
这里的爆竹还真奇特
You sure got some weird fireworks out here.
那不是爆竹 哥们 是曳光弹
That ain’t fireworks, man. They’re tracer rounds.
-你去哪? -大使♥馆♥
-Where you going? -The embassy.
-带上我 -不 太危险了
-I’m going with you. -No, it’s too dangerous.
嘿 我得拿到文件 否则明天无法乘飞机
Hey, I need to get my papers or I can’t fly out tomorrow!
走吧
Come on.
等一下
Wait!
可能是越共
It could be VC.
-不 别开枪 -别动
-No, don’t shoot. -Don’t move.
别开枪
Don’t shoot.

Yeah.

Hey!
等等 好吗?
Wait, yeah?
两个都是
Both of us.
-可以吗? -走
-Yeah? -Go!
走啊
Come on.
士兵 什么情况?
Soldier, what’s the word?
西贡遭袭击了
Saigon’s under attack.
到处都是越共 半个堤岸市被他们占领
Viet Cong are everywhere. They got half of Cho Lon.
我们必须去大使♥馆♥
We got to get to the embassy.
别想了 每个街区都在开火 越共占领了大使♥馆♥
Forget it. There’s fighting on every block and Charlie has the embassy!
-那不可能 -快走
-That’s not possible. -Let’s move!
嘿 能送我们去大使♥馆♥附近吗?
Hey! Can you get us closer to the embassy?
不 我说了 赶快离开这里 趁你们…
No, I told you. Get your asses out of here before you–
奇基
Chick!
奥克拉荷马?
Oklahoma?
奥克拉荷马
Oklahoma!
孝…
Hieu! Hieu!
奇基 快离开街道
Chickie! Get out of the street!
他死了 快走
He’s dead! Move!

No.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
别憋气
Don’t forget to breathe.
这是我活该
I had this coming.
你知道 在我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
如果我做了什么坏事 比如对母亲说谎 或是
if I did something wrong like lie to my mother or,
溜进老师的办公室偷考卷答案
you know, sneak into the teacher’s office to steal the test answers,
或是卖♥♥糖果什么的
hocking candy, or whatever
上帝总是能找到办法 让我付出代价 你知道吗?
God always found a way to make me pay for it, you know?
比如让我在重要比赛中犯错 或摔断腿之类的
Like, I’d make an error in the big game, or I’d break my leg or something.
真的 哥们 我从来没有 侥幸逃过被罚 从来没有
I’m telling you, man. I never got away with nothing. Nothing.
我第一次做♥爱♥ 就被传染了阴虱
First time I had sex, I got crabs.
她还怪我
She blamed me.
偷偷带啤酒进战区
Smuggling beer into a war zone
这不是我听过最聪明的行为
that’s not the smartest thing I’ve ever heard of.
当然也不是最糟糕的
It’s certainly not the worst either.
嘿 奇基
Hey, Chick.
我们去看看今天的世界是什么样吧 来
Let’s go see what the world looks like today. Come on.
寇特 你是对的 停火根本是假的
Coates, you were right. The cease-fire was bullshit.
北越军带了八万军队 突袭100多个城镇
NVA came in with 80,000 troops. Attacked over 100 cities and towns.
他们怎么进来的?
How did they get in here?
越共工兵把墙炸穿了
VC sappers blew the wall open.
那堵墙?
That wall?
那是我们的军队炸的 当时越共已经进来了
Our guys blew that out. After the VC was already in here.
军方刚给我们说了简况 越共炸开墙后入侵
The military just briefed us. The VC blew it open and piled in.
军方一定是弄错了
The military must be mistaken.
我亲眼见到…
I saw it with my own–
老天 请告诉我那不是我们刚投的原♥子♥弹♥
Oh, God. Please tell me we didn’t drop an atomic bomb.
不 有人炸了隆平的弹♥药♥库
No. Someone just blew the ammo dump at Long Binh.
-要命 -你要去哪?
-Shit. -Where are you going?
我有朋友在隆平 我得去那里
I got a friend in Long Binh! I got to get over there!
你都不知道要怎么去
You don’t even know how to get there.
我朝蘑菇云的方向走
I’ll follow the mushroom cloud!
奇基 他们不会让你进去的 好吗?
Chickie, they’re not gonna let you in. All right?
如果你也来 他们就会了
They will if I’m with you!
这一辆有钥匙 我要去 你一起吗?
This one’s got keys. I’m going. Are you coming?
坐到旁边 快点 让位子 拿好
Push over. Come on. Push over. Hold that.
我说真的
I’m telling you,
我看到我们的一辆坦克停下来 在墙上炸出了一个洞
I watched one of our tanks pull up and blast a hole in that wall.
我相信你
I believe you.
那为什么军方说是越共做的?
Well, then why would the military say that it was the VC?
越南有各种各样的战争 最主要的是公♥关♥战
There’s a lot of wars going on in Vietnam. Most of all, the public relations one.
敌人在墙上炸出一个洞要比
The enemy blasting a hole in the wall is an easier sell
越共间谍玩无间道的故事更可信 对吧?
than some kind of VC inside job, you know?
慢着 停下 小子 出示身份
Hold it, cowboy. Identification.
亚瑟寇特 《看杂♥志♥》的
Arthur Coates. Look magazine.
好 他们可以进
All right. They’re clear.
有什么拿什么 过来这边帮忙
Just get anything. Get over here and help.
我去找我朋友
I’m gonna look for my friend!

Hey.
挂在脖子上 有人问起 就说你是媒体人员
Put this around your neck. Anybody asks you, just say you’re press.
-嘿 鲍比帕帕斯 认识他吗? -不
-Hey! Bobby Pappas. You know him? -No.
-纽约人… -不 抱歉
-New York kid. New York kid. -No, I’m sorry.
请问鲍比帕帕斯在哪?
Do you know where I can find Bobby Pappas?
不知道 这里很多人受伤了
No idea, man. A lot of hurt people out here.
-这里有医务室吗? -有 8号♥楼
-Well, is there an infirmary somewhere? -Yeah, building 8.

There you go.
他们会好好照顾你
They’re gonna take good care of you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我只是在找一个朋友
I’m just looking for a friend.
-你不能进来 -没事 我是媒体人员
-You can’t be in here. -It’s okay. I’m with the press.
你觉得媒体人员就可以这样做?
You think being with the press makes it okay?
快出去
Get the hell out of here.
拜托 帮帮我 可以吗?
Come on. Give me a break, please.
我大老远从纽约过来就是为了找朋友
I’ve come all the way from New York to look for a friend.
也许他刚丧生了
He might have just got killed.
只是想知道他是否还活着
Just trying to find out if he’s alive or not.
他叫什么?
What’s his name?
鲍比 我的老天 感谢上帝
Bobby! Holy shit. Thank God.
真的?要炸平我的整个基地 你才肯来看我?
Really? They had to flatten my entire base to get you to visit me?
该死的 见到你真高兴
Goddamn, it’s good to see you.
我听说你要来 送啤酒什么的
Heard a rumor you were coming. Bringing beer or some shit.

Yeah.
你还好吗?没事吧?
How you doing? You okay?
还活着 总比死了强
I’m still alive. Better than nothing.
你不该来这里 奇基 这不安全
You shouldn’t be here, Chick. It’s not safe.
别担心 我今晚去边和乘飞机离开
Don’t worry, I got a flight out of Bien Hoa tonight.
我没有文件 但肯定能找到门路
I don’t got any papers, but I’m sure I can weasel my way on.
边和不会有飞机 越共把那里炸毁了
There are no flights out of Bien Hoa. VC torched the place.
那我在哪里能乘飞机?
Then where can I fly out?
哪都不能 整个国家的商务航♥班♥都禁止了
You can’t. The whole country’s grounded for commercial air.
只有军方飞机能进出
Only military’s allowed in and out.
-要禁止多久? -谁知道?
-For how long? -Who knows?

Hey.
这是我们家乡所有人给你的一点谢礼
It’s just a little thank you from everybody back home.
为了什么?
For what?
为了什么?为了这个 这一切
For what? For this. For all this.
因为你为我们大家在前线抗战
For putting yourself on the line for us.
一罐该死的啤酒就能让这一切变好?
And a goddamn beer’s supposed to make it all okay?
听着 奇基 好了 我还有一堆事
Listen, Chickie, all right. I got a ton of shit to do.
好了 在你送命前 我们得找个地方让你藏起来
Okay, we got to find a place for you to lay low before you get yourself killed.
这里的电♥话♥还能用吗?
Do the phones still work around here?
好的 可以再重复一次吗?
Okay. Can you just say that for me one more time?
新山一
Tan Son Nhut.
好 很好 谢谢 我会去的 谢谢你
Okay, great. Thanks. Yeah, I will be there. Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!