Home 喜剧电影 有史以来最棒的啤酒运送(2022)

有史以来最棒的啤酒运送(2022)

0
有史以来最棒的啤酒运送(2022)

左手边最后一道门
Last door on the left.
我们外面见
I’ll meet you out front.
谢谢你
Thank you.
糟糕 他逃了 快走
Shit! He’s running! Let’s go!
好吧 我们走
All right. Let’s get out of here.
今晚我们有幸请到 拉寇儿薇芝 呃 美丽的姑娘
Raquel Welch is with us tonight. Pretty young lady.

Oh, yeah.
是 值得干杯
Yes. I’ll drink to that.
值得干杯?
You’ll drink to that?
干杯是为了…
You’ll drink to a
你懂的 “那里有棵树 值得干杯”
You know. “There’s a tree. I’ll drink to that.”
奇基 你觉得呢?我入伍是对的选择吗?
What do you think, Chick? Am I doing the right thing enlisting?
当然是对的选择 汤姆
Of course you’re doing the right thing, Tommy.
是…我也觉得这是对的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I think I’m doing the right thing too. Yeah.
但有时候 你知道…
But sometimes, you know
什么?
What?
所有这一切
Everything, you know.
这整个战争…让人摸不清头脑
The whole thing is– It’s confusing.
关于那边发生的事有各种说法
I mean, all the shit you hear about what’s going on over there,
人们各持己见
and everyone’s got a different point of view.
比如谁?
Who does?
比如我叔叔里奥
Like my uncle Leo.
他在二战时是喷火器操作员
He was a flamethrower in World War II.
就连他都说自己不会参加越战
Even he said he wouldn’t fight in Vietnam,
因为他都不知道这场战争中谁是纳粹
because he doesn’t even know who the Nazis are over there.
现在还有纳粹啊?
There’s still Nazis?
意思是坏蛋
The bad guys.
我们到底在和谁打仗?
Who are we even fighting, huh?
当然是红军、共♥党♥
Well, that would be the Reds, the commies.
想来夺走一切的人
The guys who want to come over and take over everything.
是 我和你妹的朋友聊时
Yeah. When I was talking to your sister’s friends,
他们说的完全相反
they said just the opposite thing.
他们说没有坏蛋 这不过是一场革命战争
They said there are no bad guys. It’s just a revolutionary war.
我们上战场保护的人
And the people we’re there defending,
打从一开始根本就不希望我们过去
they don’t even want us there in the first place.
米诺格 别听我妹朋友瞎说
Minogue, don’t listen to my sister’s friends.
我和你说过…哥伦比亚的白♥痴♥
I told you– Columbia morons.
嘿 汤姆
Hey, Tommy.
你去那里是为了保护美国
You’re going over there to defend the United States of America.
这怎么可能是错的事?
How could that possibly not be the right thing to do?
是 你说得没错 奇基 对 你是对的…
Yeah, you’re right, Chick. Yeah, you’re right. You’re right.
该死的…
You fuckin’–
不 别开枪
No! Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
奇基?奇基唐纳修?
Chickie? Chickie fricking Donohue?
是谁啊?
Who’s that?
-是麦克卢恩 -谁?
-It’s McLoone! -Who?
戴克曼街的凯文麦克卢恩 天啊 你怎么会在这里?
Kevin McLoone from Dyckman Street! Jesus! What the hell are you doing here?
卢尼?
Loony?
你认识这家伙?
You know this guy?
对 我们过去是基♥督♥青年会篮球队的队友
Yeah, we used to play CYO basketball together.
奇基 搞什么?你为什么…我是死了吗?
Chickie, what the hell? Why are you– Am I dead?
你为什么会出现在越南的某个丛林里?
Why are you in the middle of the jungle in the middle of Vietnam?
说来话长 但是中情局在追捕我
Long story. But the CIA, they’re after me, man.
-可是… -他们想杀了我
-But– -They’re trying to kill me.
中情…你在说什么?
The– What are you talking about?
中♥央♥情报局
The Central Intelligence Agency.
-他们在追杀我 哥们 -所以你跑来越南?
-They’re after me, man. -So you came to Vietnam?
不 我是来给杜根、雷诺兹 和英伍德的其他兄弟们送啤酒的
No, I came to deliver Duggan and Reynolds and the other Inwood’s guys beers.
等等 啤酒?啤酒是什么意思?
Wait, beers? What do you mean, beers?
我觉得给大家送啤酒挺好的
I thought it would be nice to bring them all beers.
但现在中情局要抓我
But now the CIA is after me,
因为我看到了不该看到的东西
because I saw shit that I wasn’t supposed to see.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
他们把人丢下直升机
They were throwing people out of helicopters.
-你怎么知道是中情局的? -因为我在他们的直升机上
-How’d you know it was CIA? -Because I was in the chopper with them.
等等 你是中情局的?
Wait. You’re CIA?
不…什么?不是…他们以为我也是中情局的
No. No, what? No, no, no, no, no. They thought that I was one of them.
因为我遇到一个少校
That’s because a major came up to me.
他看到我的衣着 所以我就…顺水推舟
He saw how I was dressed, so I just– I went along with it.
他们…某一刻…
They– For a second, it–
然后他们开始把人丢下直升机
Then they started throwing people out the helicopter.
然后有个小子说可以开车送我去波来古
And this kid, he said he could drive me all the way to Pleiku,
二话不说就擅离职守
like he could just leave his post.
但我知道有鬼…他在给我下套
But I knew it was bullshit. I knew it was bullshit. He was setting me up.
有一条30厘米长的毛毛虫爬上我的手臂
There was a foot long caterpillar climbing up my arm,
爬到我脸上 差点爬进嘴里
on my face, almost in my mouth.
-好了 伙计 -当时真的…
-Okay, buddy. -It was seriously–
嘿 歇口气 瞧 你先上吉普车 奇基
Hey, take a breath. Look, get in the Jeep, Chick.
我们必须在被杀之前离开这里
We got to get the hell out of here before we get killed.
-走吧 -好的
-Come on. -Okay.
抱歉了 各位
Sorry, guys.
能送我去波来古吗?我得乘直升机
Can you take me to Pleiku so I can catch a chopper?
我们在去崑嵩的路上
Right now we’re heading to Kon Tum.
-还有几公里就到 我们得修… -什么?不行 我不能回去
-Just a few miles up. We got to fix– -What? No, I can’t go back there.
-中情局的人在那 -我的老天爷
-That’s where the CIA is. -For Chrissakes.
我必须回到我在西贡的船上
I have to get to my ship in Saigon right away.
抱歉 兄弟 我们有命令 我们必须去那里
I’m sorry, man. We got orders. We got to get up there.
好 行吧 那我下车
All right, fine. Then I’m out.

Hey.
拜托 奇基 请回到吉普上来
Come on, Chick. Please get back in the Jeep.
我们会送你去西贡
We’ll get you back to Saigon,
我们会确保中情局不会抓到你
and we’ll make sure the CIA doesn’t get you.
不 我不要回崑嵩
No. I’m not going back to Kon Tum.
我不是闹着玩 凯文
I’m not messing around, Kev.
如果不离开这国家 我的麻烦就大了
I’m in big trouble if I don’t get my ass out of this country.
听我说 兄弟 我们没有选择 好吗?
Look, man. We don’t got no choice, all right?
我们必须去修直升机
We got to go fix those helicopters,
如果你独自上路 一定会没命的
and if you stay out here alone, you’re a dead man.
我愿意冒一下险
I’ll take my chances.
-别犯浑 拜托 -不 犯浑的是你
-Don’t be an asshole! Come on. -No, you don’t be an asshole!
卢尼 你了解我 我为什么要编这样的故事?
You know me, Loony. Why would I make up a story like this?
拜托 凯文
Please. Kev.
梅森 掉转车头
Mason, turn it around.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 刚才那些大象是怎么回事?
Hey, what happened to those elephants back there?
凝固汽油弹 在这里 有任何生命生还都是奇迹
Napalm. It’s a miracle anything survives out here.
我很抱歉 凯文 这次真谢谢你
I’m sorry about this, Kev. I really appreciate it.
嘿 帮助秘密特工解围的机会 不是每天都能遇到
Hey, it’s not every day you get to help a secret agent in need.
嘿 奇基
Hey, Chick.
关于汤姆米诺格 我很遗憾 我知道你们感情很好
I’m real sorry about Tommy Minogue. I know how tight you guys were.
还没结束 他们只是没找到他
It’s not over yet. They just haven’t found him.
是的 好
Yeah. Okay.
卢尼 你保重 我们回家见
Stay safe, Loony. I’ll see you back in the neighborhood.
嘿 凯文
Hey, Kev.
非常感谢 谢谢你…
Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you.
德雷克号♥应该明天才离开的
The Drake wasn’t supposed to leave till tomorrow.
情报部得到消息 说敌军计划突袭
Intel picked up chatter. Enemy planning a raid.
船上装了那么多弹♥药♥ 我们就先给它卸货了
With all that ammo on board, we unloaded her first.
它现在正在去马尼拉的途中
She’s halfway to Manila by now.
但它不能离开 我是油匠 我负责操作引擎室
But she can’t leave. I’m her oiler. I run the engine room.
显然那艘船不在乎你
Well, apparently she doesn’t give a shit.
我要怎么追上它?
How can I catch up with it then?
你游泳速度多快?
How fast can you swim?
这不好笑 哥们
This ain’t funny, man.
你能和船联络一下 让他们停下吗?
Can you call the ship or something and just tell them to stop?
我不能 哥们
No, I can’t, man.
拜托帮帮我
Just give me a break.
我是平民 我只是需要离开这战场
I’m a civilian, and I just need to get out of this war.
你会发现离开战场
Well, you’re gonna find out it’s a lot harder to get out of a war