没有命令、没有公文 机密任务?
No orders, no papers. Mission classified?
真是见鬼 他们什么都不跟我说
Goddamn it! They never tell me shit.
把杜根从伏击点召回来
Call Duggan in from the ambush post.
告诉他有人找他
Tell him he’s got a visitor.
先生 你叫什么?
What’s your name, sir?
叫他回来就好 我想给他一个惊喜
Just call him in. I kind of wanna surprise him.
R45 这是R06 完毕
Romeo-45, this is Romeo-06, over.
这是R45
This is Romeo-45.
杜根 立即到战术行动中心报道 完毕
Duggan, report to TOC ASAP, over.
现在?
Right now?
距离有200米 而且我们这边正交火 完毕
That’s 200 meters, and our situation’s hot. Over.
现在
Right now.
天还没黑的时候?完毕
While it’s still light out? Over.
是的 完毕
That’s affirmative. Out.
他在来的路上了
He’s on his way.
好的 很好
Okay. That’s good.
很好
This is good.
好 我藏在这里 你们用这个帮我挡上
Okay. I’m gonna hide here. And you guys cover me with this.

No.
好吧
Okay.
-军士 你有事找我? -不是
-You wanted to see me, Sarge? -No.
奇基?
Chickie?
-你在这里做什么? -我给你带了啤酒
-What are you doing here? -I brung you beer.
-你是跟谁来的? -我跟着你啊
-Who are you with? -I’m with you.
我认真的 奇基 你在这里做什么?说真的
Seriously, Chickie, what the hell are you doing here? Really.
有天我和兄弟们坐着
Me and all the fellas were sitting around
讨论要怎么给你们鼓舞士气
talking about what we could do to bring your spirits up.
然后灵光一闪 我们想到了 给你们送啤酒 所以我送来了
And then, bang! It hit us. Bring you a beer. So, I brought you a beer.
-你这白♥痴♥ -什么?
-You dumb shit! -What?
你差点害我在外面送命
You almost got me killed out there!
等等 杜根 你是说这混♥蛋♥是平民?
Wait a minute, Duggan. You mean to tell me this asshole’s a civilian?
是的 军士
Yeah. Yes, Sarge.
他是疯子吗?
Is he nuts?
不知道 奇基 你疯了吗?
I don’t know. Chickie, are you nuts?
什么?没有啊
What? No.
-你跑到战区送啤酒? -对 所以呢?没事啊
-You’re delivering beer in a battle zone? -Yeah, so? It’s fine.
我刚见过柯林斯 他就不介意
I just came from seeing Collins. He didn’t mind.
你找到柯林斯了?
You found Collins?

Yeah.
不难找 他就在西贡 驻扎在我的船附近
It was easy. He was right next to my ship in Saigon.
之后我要去找雷诺兹和帕帕斯
After this, I’m going to visit Reynolds and Pappas.
对了 来这里的路上 一个女士想卖♥♥给我一条蛇
By the way, a lady tried to sell me a snake on the way over here.
-你觉得很好笑? -什么?
-You think this is funny? Huh? -What?
-这一点也不好笑 -我不觉得好笑 好吧
-It’s not funny at all! -I don’t think it’s funny, okay!
我做这件事不是为了好玩 瑞奇
I’m not doing this for laughs, Ricky!
我是为了你 为了你们所有人
I’m doing it for you, for all you guys.
唐纳修 我们正身处战场 你不应该来这里
This is a goddamn war, Donohue. You shouldn’t be here.
奇基 立即回你的船上去
Chickie, get back to your boat right now.
别找其他人了 你可以等大家回家时再请他们喝啤酒
Forget about the other guys. You can buy ’em a beer when they get home.
这里不是闹着玩的
This is serious shit out here.
是 我明白
Yeah, I know.
不…你显然不明白 否则你不会来这里
No. No, obviously you don’t, or you wouldn’t be here!
你要是继续这趟送啤酒之旅 你有99%的可能会翘辫子
You keep on this stupid beer run, there’s a 99% chance you’re going tits up.
军士 今晚有可能安排直升机 送他离开吗?
Sarge, can we get a egg beater in tonight and, you know, scoot him out of here?
现在太危险 明早才会有飞机
It’s too dangerous. Nothing’s flying till morning.
那我要拿他怎么办?
So what am I supposed to do with him?
我哪知道 他归你管了 你把他带在身边
Hell if I know. He’s yours now. Take him with you.
什么…长官 我正驻守伏击点
What– I’m on ambush post, sir.
杜根 你的麻烦你处理
Your problem, Duggan!
你想尝尝越南的味道?
You want a taste of Vietnam?
马上就能尝到了 拿上你的东西
You’re about to get it. Grab your shit.
-拿上你的东西 -正在拿呢
-Grab your shit! -I am.

Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这是用来做什么的? -用来打坏蛋 小菜鸟
-What’s this for? -To shoot the bad guys, dodo.
要是觉得你快被敌人虏获
If it looks like you’re gonna be taken for prisoner,
朝自己开枪 否则他们会对你逼供
shoot yourself or they’ll torture you for info.
逼供?等等 我没什么可提供的
For info? Hold on. I don’t have any info.
他们又不知道 混♥蛋♥
They don’t know that, asshole!
懂了 天啊 脾气真爆
Okay, geez. A bit edgy.
不 军士 坏主意
No. Bad idea, Sarge.
他更有可能打中自己人 而不是敌军
He’s got a better chance of shooting one of us than one of them.
你说什么呢?我会用枪 我曾服役
What are you talking about? I know guns. I was in the military.
-你在哪里服的役? -麻省
-Where’d you serve? -Massachusetts.
好的 还给我
Yeah, give me that.
准备好了?
Are you ready?
应该吧 我们要怎么做?
I guess. What are we doing?
撒丫子逃命
We’re gonna run for our lives.

All right.
-只剩一半路了 -一半?
-We’re halfway home. -Halfway?
数到三就跟我走 一…
On the count of three, follow me. One–
等等
Wait.
-怎么? -我们回头吧
-What? -Let’s go back.
回头和向前一样糟
Just as bad going back as it is going forward.
那我们就留在这
Then let’s just stay here.
这里?这是无人区
Here? We’re in no-man’s-land.
所以呢?我觉得挺好啊
So? I’m okay with that.
我们必须前进
We gotta keep going.
就不能叫一辆坦克之类的吗?
Can’t we just call a tank or something?
坦克…这里才没有什么坦克
Tank– There’s no goddamn tanks out here.
好吧 数到三
All right. On the count of three.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
该死的
Oh, shit!
老天 见鬼
Oh, God. Oh, shit.
我满脑子都是…
All I could think about
“万一这是你这辈子的最后一刻呢?”
“What if these are the last moment of your life?”
我满脑子则是
And all I could think was,
“希望他们瞄准的是穿格子衫的混♥蛋♥”
“I hope they’re aiming at the asshole in the checkered shirt.”
别紧张…
Relax, relax.
你的一罐啤酒爆了
One of your beers just exploded.
不过是啤酒…
Just a beer. Just a beer.
杜根 夜视仪在哪?周边有不少动静
Duggan, where’s the Starlight scope? We got a lot of movement on the perimeter.
怎么了?我们没事吧?
What’s going on? Are we okay?
北越军正在四处移♥动♥
NVA are out there moving around.
-北越军? -可能只是经过
-NVA? -Probably just passing by.
但要是他们袭击 就后退到前线哨所
But if they attack, boogie on back to the line post.
好 前线哨所是…
Okay. The line post is
-刚才来的地方 -是…没错
-Back where we came from. -Yeah. Yeah, you’re right.
让他们打开灯 看看那边情况
Tell them to turn on the lights. Let’s see what’s out there.
I26 这是R45
India-26, this is Romeo-45.
我们需要前方照明 完毕
We need illumination forward of our position. Over.
收到 R45 即将照明
Copy that, Romeo-45. Illumination inbound.
这废物是谁?
Who’s this hand job?
你好
Hi.
他是我的邻居 他给我送啤酒来了
He’s my next-door neighbor. He brought me a beer.
这是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
意思是他在纽约上了一艘货船
It means he jumped on a freight in New York.
一路航行到这里 给我送了一罐啤酒
Came all the way out here. Bring me a beer.
-你说真的? -对
-Seriously? -Yeah.
等等 意思是你本不需要来这里
Wait a minute. Are you telling me you don’t have to be here,
但你却来了?
and you’re here?

Yeah.

Yo.
你带了多少罐啤酒?
How many beers you bring?
很多
A bunch.
现在是分给大家的好时机
Now would be the time to pass them out.
是吗?
Yeah?
巴斯克
Busker.
抱歉 有点暖
Sorry, they’re a little warm.
不错
That is good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!