So smug.
哥们
Dude,
食物招老鼠
food attracts mice.
知道老鼠招什么
And you know what mice attract?
-又是个傻问题 -不是
-Stupid fucking questions? -No.
老鼠招蛇
They attract snakes.
意大利语的”蛇”
In Italian, the word for “snake”
意思是”魔鬼的老二”
means “the demon’s cock.”
-才不是呢 -爱信不信
-No, it doesn’t. -There’s a chance that it doesn’t.
不管啦 哥们 从现在起
Whatever, dude. From here on out,
所有吃剩的 要么烧掉 要么埋掉
-all the food goes either in the fire or in the ground. –
天啊 你总这么忧心仲仲
God, man, you’re so doom and gloom
享受当下就好啦
all the time. Just enjoy this.
这不是忧心仲仲
It’s not doom and gloom, bro.
两小时前我发现铜斑蛇皮了
I just found a copperhead skin two hours ago.
书上说动物把恐惧看成一种颜色
I read once that animals see fear as a color.
还以为你不识字呢
I thought you can’t read.
我识字
No, I can read.
只是不哭
I can’t cry.
好样的
Well, there you go.
我们跟踪乔和派崔克的手♥机♥ 跟到了这辆车
Okay, we traced Joe and Patrick’s cell phones to this bus.
萨万 迪亚兹
Savanovic, Dietzel,
检查椅子底下 看看卫生间锁了吗
check under the seats, see if the bathroom’s locked.
这是位画家画的 他现在可能是这个样子
This is an artist’s projection of what he might look like now.
胡子多了点
The beard may be a little full.
他们不在
They aren’t here.
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of real time, Davis.
你能不能检查一下车下面
You can check under the bus if you want.
那下面空档不大 没办法藏♥人♥ 不过…
There’s not a lot of air that can make it under there, but…
我家儿子八年前离家出走
Listen to me. Our son ran away about eight years ago.
-真遗憾 回来了吗 -回来了吗
-I’m sorry. Did he come back? -So, he came back?
-那段时间我们非常难受 -哦 谢谢
-Well, it was a really hard time for us. -Uh, thank you.
我们不需要听这些 你没事吧
Jesus, we don’t need this right now, sir. Are you okay?
-他什么意思 -没什么意思
-Uh, what does he mean? -He doesn’t mean anything.
-你们需要互相支持 -先生
-You need to lean on each other. -Sir.
-哦 天啊 -把他弄回车上
-Oh, my God. -Get him back on the bus.
-大卫 -不 我不想上车
-Davis. -No, I don’t want to get on the bus.
我是有执照的心理咨♥询♥师
I’m a licensed therapist!
这是乔的包
This is Joe’s bag.
空的
It’s empty-
-那是派崔克的手♥机♥ -那是乔的
-That’s Patrick’s phone. -That’s Joe’s.
现在还有人用呼机
Some dude had a beeper?
这小子
That’s dope.
等一下 那是什么 有什么意思吗
W-Wait a minute. What… what is that? What does that mean?
大富豪游戏里的棋子 我常用的
It’s a Monopoly piece. MY Piece.
他这是在嘲弄我
He’s taunting me.
他就像十二宫杀手
He’s like the Zodiac Killer.
要说有希望那只能是幻想
Okay, the worst thing you can do is hope right now.
我只是告诉你们一声
I’m just letting you know.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
都认真点 好了吗
We have to do this for real. Ready?
一 二…一 二 三 四
One, two… a-one, two, three, four!
干杯
Cheers.
我们有喝的 有住的 能在桌上
We have water, shelter. We can put a balanced meal
摆出像样的饭菜 谁的话都不用听
on the table. I mean, we answer to no one.
我们是男人
We’re men.
现在吗
Just now?
真的是吗
Just happened?
没错 哥们
Just happened, man.
可不是嘛
You don’t say.
咱们现在什么都有 要说缺什么
All I’m saying is that if anything was missing from all of this…
那就是缺女人了
…it’d be a woman’s touch.
有比亚乔呢
We have Biaggio.
那不算
Doesn’t count.
-停下 嗨 嗨…-什么
-Right here. Hey, hey, hey. -Oh, what, what?

Hey.
-嗨 -我得来点喝的
-Hello. -Got to get my drink on.
你们需要什么
Hi. Do you guys want anything?
我有个名牌球 值三块五
Uh, I got a Titleist right here.
换包薯片加瓶啤酒
It’s worth like $3.50, so if I could get
再找我五毛钱
a Sun Chips and a beer and then 50 cents
那就太棒了
in change, that would be fantastic.
我们不搞以货换货
Okay, well, we do not run on a barter system.
什么”疑惑换货”
What the fuck is a “barger” system?
-以货换货 -疑惑换货
-Barter. -Barger?
就是不用钱 用等价的东西或服务
When you use equal goods or services instead of cash.
那你承认是等价的了 -是的
So you admit that these are equal goods in your barger system.
可我们不搞以货换货
Yeah, but we do not run on a barter system.
那不是重点
That’s not the point.
你上电视了 乔 你♥爸♥快挖地三尺了
You’re on the news, Joe. Your dad was on K-19.
拜托 我爸现在正开心得要命呢
Okay, please. My dad is loving every second of this, okay?
不 我严重怀疑你的话
No, Joe, I seriously doubt that.
嗯 那…
So, uh…
派崔克也长了满脸大胡子
…does Patrick have a really big, crazy beard now, too?
是啊 他比我的还厉害
Yeah, yeah, his is a little more serious than mine.
我的稀一点
I have… I have thin hair.
你得好好打理
You know, you have to groom it.
是的
Oh, right.
弄成保罗那种狗屁山羊胡
Yeah, like Paul’s sick-ass goatee?
你可能没听说
I guess you wouldn’t have heard–
保罗和我分手了
Paul and I broke up.

Oh.
这事没完 凯莉
This isn’t over, Kelly.
这事没完 凯莉
This isn’t over, Kelly!
不 我没听说
Uh… uh, no, I did not catch wind of that.
嗯…不过我很遗憾
Um… I’m sorry, though.
其实我是来邀请你吃晚餐的
I, uh, came here actually to invite you to dinner.
算是庆祝乔迁之喜吧
Uh, sort of like a… a housewarming thing.
-你愿意吗 -当然愿意
-If you want. -Yeah, obviously I want to,
可我怎么去呢
but how do I… how do I get there?
是不是得蒙上眼睛
Do I have to… be blindfolded or something?
说正经的
In all seriousness, it’s of
这事绝顶重要你不能告诉任何人
absolute vital importance that you not tell anyone,
-不能带任何人来 -知道
-not bring anyone. No one. -Yes.
-这可是生死攸关 -知道 知道啦
-This is life or death, Kelly. -Okay, okay, okay. Okay.
妈的
Bitch.

Joe.
哥们
Dude.
比亚乔
Biaggio.
你伪装得也太可怕了
You’re camouflaged horribly.
哥们
Dude!
乔呢
Where’s Joe?
怎么了 哥们
What’s up, man?
怎么了
What’s up?
看见乔了吗
Have you seen Joe?
没有 不知道他去哪儿了
No, I don’t know where he is.
比亚乔在哪儿
But where’s Biaggio?
你就在这儿
You’re right here.
你就在…哦 天啊
You’re right… Oh, God.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine, fine.
我们是买♥♥了几只鸡 比25多 不到30
We bought a few chickens. Less than 30, more than 25.
可我和比亚乔确实去打猎了
But the fact is Biaggio and I have been hunting and getting
我们确实经历了危险
pretty goddamn dangerous out there.
这是虚伪 乔 你自己说 你夜里能睡着吗
This is hypocrisy. Joe, listen to yourself. How can you sleep at night?
听着 鸡是店里买♥♥的
Look, I can deal with the fact
这我可以接受
that the chickens were store-bought.
好 我接受
Okay? I can.
可我接受不了
But it really bothers me
那些带馅土豆不是比亚乔做的
that the loaded potato isn’t Biaggio’s recipe.
不 土豆是他做的
No. No, no, that actually really is.
我真的不知道 他从哪儿弄到的葱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!