Maybe he just wanted something to remember you by.
不可能
No way.
他恨那游戏 看见他那天晚上了吗
He hates that damn game. Did you see him the other night?
以前咱们一家四口时
Well, he used to love it, you know,
他挺喜欢玩的
when it was, like, the four of us.
你在破坏他的回忆 爸
You’re kind of shitting on his memories, Dad.
那我要怎样 希瑟
Well, what am I supposed to do, Heather?
我要是死了 不到六星期他就把我忘了
You know, if I died, he’d get over it in about six weeks.
先生 中餐送来了
Uh, sir, Chinese food is here,
所以 我想…
so I would like to actually…
多少钱
How much?
51美元
Uh, it’s $51.
51美元
$51?
你都叫了些什么 希瑟
What the hell did you order? Heather?
别看我 我只叫了馄饨 我不饿
Don’t look at me. I got dumplings. I’m not even hungry.
嗯 我叫了一大份豆豉酱炒虾仁
Yeah, I actually ordered a large portion of the shrimp with lobster sauce.
我想那很天然 可以全家一起吃
I figured it was pretty neutral. We can eat it family-style.
-很天然 -嗯
-Neutral? -Mm-hmm.
豆豉炒虾仁
Shrimp with lobster sauce?

Yeah.
我找不出哪国菜比这更另类了
I can’t think of a more marginal dish in any culture.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我的美国名字叫盖瑞
My American name is Gary.
你有过一天这样的日子吗 盖瑞
You ever have one of those days, Gary?
什么日子
What kind of days?
像我现在这样
The kind I’m having right now.
我不知道你现在是什么日子
I don’t know what kind of day you’re having.
就像是有人整天往你脸上撒尿
Where you feel like somebody is pissing in your face all day long.
那是好还是不好
Is that good or bad?
-不好 -不好
-Bad. -Bad.
盖瑞 每一次…
Gary, every time…
看见这馄饨了吗
You see those wontons, Gary?
-看见它们多大了吗 -嗯
-You see the size of them? -Mm-hmm.
这些馄饨太大了 朋友
Those wontons are too big, my friend.
大家都喜欢 还想要烹饪方法呢
Everybody loves those. People ask us for the recipe.
我们不会给的
We won’t provide it.
我们的培训就有
It’s part of our training–how to deal with people
如何对付想要烹饪方法的人
who want the recipe too bad.
-哦 -我们有句必说的话
-Oh? -We have a phrase we have to repeat.
-什么 -“我们不能提供”
-What is that? -“We won’t provide it.”
我知道大馄饨的价值了
I can see the value of these now.
可以让周围孩子都过来
I can have the kids from the neighborhood come over
办个派对 让他们在馄饨上跳来跳去
and bounce up and down on them at a fucking party.
-是讽刺 我听懂了 -就像蹦蹦屋
-Oh, sarcasm, I get it. -It’s like a bouncy house.
穷♥人♥的智慧
The poor man’s wit.
盖瑞 我要问你的是:
My question for you, Gary, is:
让我怎么用正常人的嘴吃这些馄饨
How do you want me to eat these with my normal human mouth?
想让我像大蟒一样下巴脱臼吗
Do you want me to unhinge my jaw like an anaconda?
让我吃到肚里 在太阳下躺两个月来消化吗
Should I put this in my belly and lay out in the sun
爸 够了 天啊
-for two months, digesting it? -Dad, enough! My God!
-把钱给这可怜的家伙吧 -天啊
-Just pay the poor guy. -My God. Yeah, and maybe
你也许该买♥♥些叉子
you should get some forks in the house
你♥爸♥的蠢下巴就用不着脱臼了
so your dad doesn’t have to unhinge his stupid jaw to…
到此为止 说真的 你家馄饨
We’re done here, and for the record, your wontons
确实太大 没人吃得下去
are way too big. Nobody can fucking eat those.
我能吃下去 把馄饨给我
No, I can eat them; just give them to me.
-再见 盖瑞 -我很乐意吃那些馄饨
-Good night, Gary. -I’d be very happy to eat those.
你们家气氛很不好
Your house has a bad vibe.
不要米饭 不要面条
No more rice, no more pasta.
该吃顿真正的好饭了
It’s time to eat an honest meal.
比亚乔
Biaggio?
你和我去树林
You and I will take to the trees.
派崔克
Patrick,
你 嗯…
you, uh…
好的 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
我去捡浆果 苹果 找吃的
I-I pick berries and apples and forage.
这安排很合理
And it makes a lot of sense,yeah.
怎么
Oh, what?
因为你身体壮就该去打猎
You should be the hunter just because you’re stronger?
是啊
Yeah.
哦 别喝…
Oh, don’t…
别喝那水
don’t drink the water.
我不应该喝的
Uh-uh, I shouldn’t have done that.
我很高兴你能出来
I’m glad you came out, Biaggio.
我是说
I mean, this is…
这是我们人生的重大仪式
this is our rite of passage, goddamn it.
你有没有感觉过
Have you ever felt
和自己 和你的本能
this at one with… with yourself?
和大自然融为一体
With your instincts, with nature?
这么…这么有男人气概
This… this masculine?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我都不知道自己还有性别
I don’t really see myself as having a gender.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
这样可不好
It’s not great.
这边走可以找到野牛
This way to the bison, my friend.
等你到了那儿
When you get up here,
就能看见一大♥片♥野牛
you can see a field of bison
在壮观地吃草
majestically grazing.
哦 把武器准备好
Ooh, get your weapon ready.
好的
-Yeah.
走吧 比亚乔 走啦
Let’s go, Biaggio. Come on.
不 烤鸡腿太好吃了
No, but the… the quarter dark is so good.
波士顿超♥市♥…那是我们过去的生活
Boston Market, that’s… that’s from our old life,
无趣的生活
our weak life.
你在这儿等着
Wait here.
这能招来什么 食腐动物
What will it attract–scavengers?
食腐动物 瞧这些
Scavengers? Look at this.
足够吸引国王了
Fit for a goddamn king.
树林里有熊吗
Are there any bears in these woods?
希望有 一只熊够吃一个月
Hope so. A bear would feed us for a month.
咱们也许能让熊幻想破灭
Perhaps we can disillusion him.
对什么都失望的熊 更容易撂倒
A bear who doesn’t believe in anything will be easier to bring down.
我…我同意你说的吧
I… I guess I agree with that.
最好小一点
Might be a little small.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
你裤子上有标签
You have a tag on your pants.
你为这次行动买♥♥新衣服了
Did you buy new clothes for this?
这才像咱们的风格
It comes like that–it’s the style.

Yes!
快点
Okay, come on.
不 快拿剑
No, the swords.
抓到啦
We got it.
哇…
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦 好啦
Oh, God, okay.
翻 翻 翻过来
Flip, flip, flip the thing,
我 我要杀死它
and I’ll, uh… I’ll take its life.
砍脖子 别弄坏肉
Strike it at its neck. Don’t compromise the meat.
-我知道 -它求饶 别理它
-I know, I know. -It may plead; don’t listen.
-冷静点 别激动 -我会的
-Be cold, clinical with the blade. -I will.
它可能求饶 是天性
It may try to bargain–this is natural.
-翻过来 -好
-Just turn it! -Okay!
我太惊讶了 你们竟然 在林子里找到活鸡
Yeah, I’m just surprised you found a live chicken in these woods.
没错
Yup, yes, sir.
太神奇了
That’s amazing.
比亚乔
Biaggio,
你的玉米布丁好吃得要命
your corn pudding is to die for.
你得告诉我配方
I have to know the recipe.

Mmm.
天啊
Oh, God.
太棒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!