I… I honestly have no idea where he’s getting chives.
嗯 让我过去还是…
So, um, can I pass or…?
朱蒂一直说 不管在哪儿 至少他们有对方作伴
Judy keeps saying that wherever they are, at least they have each other.
那多少让我有点安慰
I guess that calms me down sometimes, you know?
我就想知道是谁的主意
I got to wonder whose idea it all was.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 你说真的
Wait, are you serious?
可能是派崔克吧
It could have been Patrick’s idea.
不可能
No way. Oh, my gosh.
是乔在九岁时开车带他们去看电影
Joe is the one who drove them to the movies when they were nine.
记得吧 因为开车穿过
Remember? Only reason they got caught
餐馆通道才被逮着
is ’cause they went through a drive-through.
翻车鱼 妈的
Sunfish. Damn it.
是乔把派崔克养的乌龟绑在风筝上
Joe is the one who tied Patrick’s pet turtle to a kite.
想把它送入太空
Wanted to send him up into space.
我都忘了
I forgot about that.
你还笑
Are you laughing?
你觉得这事好笑
Are you laughing at that?
那是赞赏的笑
It was… it was more of a laugh of admiration.
赞赏他害死乌龟
For the murder of a turtle?
这么说乌龟死了
The turtle died, then?
没错 乌龟死了 弗兰克
Yeah, the turtle died, Frank.
太可惜了
I suppose that’s a shame.
问题是乔一直是个乖宝宝
The problem is Joe’s a mama’s boy.
克拉丽莎生前对他很好 由着他来
Clarissa was good for him.
她好像很喜欢
She just let him be.
他那些天生的调皮捣蛋
Something about his innate sense of menace seemed to charm her.
现在只剩我们两人
Now it’s just the two of us.
恐怕我伤害了他
I-I’m afraid I broke him.
我们的儿子真的离家出走了
I mean, our sons did run away.
他们不想和我们在一起
They don’t… they don’t want to be with us.
不想和我们住在同一个家中
They don’t want to live in our houses.
我想 我们也许真的做错了什么
I guess maybe… we did do something wrong, you know?
这是什么
What the heck?
派崔克在我的游泳池里 举办自行车运动会
Patrick is the one who set up Bicycle Olympics in my goddamn swimming pool.
我花了1,300美元才修好
That was a nice $1,300 repair job.
我从没打电♥话♥跟你说过
I never called you about that.
咱们刚才还温情一刻呢 弗兰克
Thought we were having a moment just then, Frank.
自行车运动会是乔的主意
And Bicycle Olympics was Joe’s idea.
妈的
Goddamn it.
乔 我太喜欢这里了
Joe, I love it here.
我要和你一起共度余生
I want to spend the rest of my days with you.
这是我发自内心的
That’s an emotional fact for me.
是的 可是…
Yes, but…
可是我好担心 我无法让自己停止担心
But I worry. I can’t keep my brain from worrying.
我这…我这女人心思
My… my woman brain.
哦 亲爱的凯莉
Ah, my sweet Kelly,
为什么要让担心破坏这美好时刻
why should we let it ruin this moment?

Joe!
你该回家啦
It’s time to come home.
走开 弗兰克
Leave us, Frank.
这森林属于我们
The forest is ours.
你管不着
You’re out of your depth.
你在全镇人面前出我洋相
You made a fool of me in front of the whole town, boy.
像个小丑
A harlequin.
他已成年 走什么路全凭自己选
He is a man grown, and his path is his own to choose.
闭嘴 小土猴
Silence, land-trunt.
你赢啦
You win.
太好了
-Perfect.
乔 嗨 哥们 来人了
Joe. Hey, bro, we got company.
来了好多人
Lots of company.
嗨 弟兄们
Hi, brother.

All right.
真是太棒了 乔
This is so great, Joe.
哥们 这鸡你们怎么做的
Yo, bros, what did you guys do with this chicken?
入口即化 对吧
Melts in your goddamn mouth, right?
你们天天晚上都吃这个
So, um, do you guys eat the same thing every night?
对 有好多鸡 到处都是
Yeah, a lot of chicken. They’re everywhere here.
-对吧 乔 -哦
-Right, Joe? -Oh.
什么样的都有
All sorts of them.
对 派崔克负责采集
Yeah, Patrick, um, he usually takes care of the gathering,
像浆果呀 根茎呀
you know, berries, roots.
我管肉食和蛋白质
I take care of the meat and the protein.
还有采购
And the shopping.
他砍价超级棒
He’s a great bargain hunter.
我还打猎
I do the hunting.
那 比亚乔 你干什么
So, Biaggio, what do you do?
有一天 我遇见一只狗
I met a dog the other day
它教我怎样去死
that taught me how to die.
嗯 比亚乔 他是…
Yeah, uh, Biaggio here, he’s a…
是个多才多艺的人
he’s a real renaissance man.
我很专注
I have incredible focus.
你们看他的手 贼快
You should see his hands. So quick.
像只猫 能从小溪中抓鳟鱼
This cat right here, he can snatch trout right out of the goddamn stream.
就这样…
Just…
胡说
Bullshit.
真的 我见过
No, it’s true. I’ve seen it.
不用我说了吧
I rest my case.
你拿走什么了
Did you take anything out?
没有 他不想要你的钱 只是为了好玩
No, he doesn’t want your money. He just does it for sport.
知道吗 这些花都是我采的
You know, um, I picked those flowers myself.
哦 真漂亮
Oh, yeah. They’re really pretty.
这都是什么呀
So what is this all supposed to be?
秘密巢穴
This is the den.
哦 是秘密巢穴 我真笨
Oh, this is the den. How stupid of me.
嗯 那个 那个是主卧室
Um, and that… that is the master bedroom.

Wow.
真是太神奇了 乔
This is really amazing, Joe.
我以前一点都不知道 你这么聪明呢
I mean, I had no idea how talented you were.
当然 我想过 可是…
I mean, of course, I suspected, but…
-当然了 没错 -是啊
-Of course. Right. -Of course.
-太可怕了 -是啊
-That’s horrible. -Yeah. Uh…
维姬向你眉目传情呢
Vicki’s making eyes at you, man.
去跟她搭话吧 你瞧她 被你迷住啦
Go talk to her. Look at her. She’s so into it.
我不会去跟她说话的
There’s no point in me talking to her anyways.
为什么
Why not?
乔…
Joe…
我是同性恋
I’m gay.
真的吗
Are you sure? Um…
没错
Yes.
每到换季时 我的肺里就充满液体
My lungs fill up with fluid every time the seasons change.
那也不是同性恋呀 比亚乔
That’s not being gay, Biaggio.
怎么
What?
那肯定是囊性纤维化
I’m pretty sure that’s cystic fibrosis.

Oh.
比亚乔 你笑什么
Biaggio, I don’t know why you’re smiling
囊性纤维化可没那么简单
cystic fibrosis is not a walk in the park.
其实很严重的病
It’s actually a very serious medical…
嗨 凯莉怎么回事
Hey, what-what about Kelly?
她只是做女孩们都做的事
She’s just doing what… all girls do.
知道吧
You know?
假装无所谓
Pretending like she doesn’t care.
假装不理你 我也不知道
Playing hard to get. I don’t know.
哦 天啊
Oh, man.

Hey.
派崔克
Patrick?
-什么事 -睡得着吗
-Yeah? -Can you sleep?
嗯 干什么
Um… yeah.
想不想出去走走 我睡不着
Well, do you want to go for a walk or something? ‘Cause I can’t sleep.
-可以啊 -好吧
-Sure. -Okay.
嗨 乔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!