Hey. Joe?
乔 我们要走了
Joe, we’re leaving.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
比亚乔
Biaggio!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ, dude.
待在我能看见的地方 行吗
Stay above the surface where I could see you, okay?
嗯 听着 我要去走走
Um… Look, I’m gonna go for a walk.
别等我
Don’t wait up.
你应该让自己别总想着他们
You should try not to think about them so much.
是啊 嗯…
Yeah, uh…
对不起 我现在没那么有趣了
I’m sorry I’m not more fun to be around right now.
有事给我打电♥话♥
Call me with anything.
好吗 我离得并不远
Okay? Anything. I’m not far.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
当心点 科林 开开心心地…唱歌♥
Take care, Colin. Have fun with… singing.
哦 谢谢 太谢谢了
Oh. Thank you. Thank you very much.
其实我参加了一个无伴奏合唱队 名字叫”嗯”
Um, I’m actually part of a cappella band called Mmm.
再见
So long.
我们在练习有12声部和声的
Uh, we’re actually, uh, performing
“乐队将乐曲奏响”
12-part harmony to, uh, “And the Band Played On.”
-再见 -知道那歌♥吗
-Good night. -Do you know the song?
我给你唱合唱部分 很快的
Uh, I’ll just do the chorus, then, just real fast.
宝贝 还是别…
Oh, babe, I don’t think it’s…
凯西要和金发女
Casey would waltz
一起来跳华尔兹
With the strawberry blonde
乐队将乐曲奏响
And the band
谢谢啦
-Played on Thank you.
他要和亲爱的姑娘滑过舞场
He’d glide cross the floor with the girl
乐队将乐曲奏响
He adored, and the Band played on
很好
Great.
他脑中思绪满满
His brain was so loaded
即将爆♥炸♥
It nearly
还唱啊
-Exploded -Still going.
可怜的姑娘惊恐得发抖
The poor girl would shake with alarm
他永远不会离开 有着金色卷发的姑娘
He’d never leave the girl with the
乐队
Strawberry curls

And the Band
乐曲
Played…
-奏响 -哦 好啦 亲爱的
-On…-Okay. Oh, babe.
-宝贝 -嚯 嚯
-Babe. -Ooh!
我可能再也不会勃起了
I think I may never get an erection again.
爸 天啊
Dad! Jesus!
我是说…
Well… I mean…
再次见到你很高兴
Uh, it was good seeing you again.
好啦 开车小心
All right, drive safe.
哦 算啦
Aw, come on.
行啦 宝贝 他对我高唱情歌♥
Come on, honey, he just…
我不能假装欣赏
serenaded me. I can’t pretend that’s acceptable. Right.
好吧 谢谢你的努力
Thanks for giving it the old college try.
我很感激 我得走了
I appreciate it. I got to go.
对不起
Shit, I’m sorry.
希瑟
Heather.
我不是混♥蛋♥ 对吧
I’m not a bastard, am I?
你不是 爸 混♥蛋♥会因自己痛苦
No, Dad, a bastard would make everyone around him miserable
而让周围的人都痛苦
just ’cause he is.

Hey.
嗨 嗯 我们…
Hey, uh, we…
你们继续你们的
You do your thing. Just…
等你们回去
I’ll see you kids…
咱们再见
back at the house.
听着 别担心
Look… don’t worry.
他不会生你气
He could never be mad at you.
你们就像亲兄弟
You guys are like brothers.
这事不一样
This is different.
这事太不一样了
This is way different.
这有用吗
Did this work?
离家出走
Running away?
你们在这里真的开心吗
I mean, are you really happy out here?
开心 只要没有我父母
Yeah. You know, I’m just…
在哪儿我都开心
I’m happy to be wherever my parents are not.
啊…
Ah…
有什么能比一根好雪茄更好 比亚乔
Is anything better than a good stogie, Biaggio?
在一个说谎更容易的环境中
Being in a situation where it’s easier to lie
选择说真话
but you choose to tell the truth.

Hmm.
那确实更好
Guess that is better.
我要用铁路换你的两处公用设施
Okay, I will trade you B&O Railroad for both your utilities.
-嗯 -嗯
-Eh. -Eh.
嗯 加上这张”出狱”卡
Eh… and this “Get Out of Jail Free” card.
成交
Deal.
成交 这买♥♥卖♥♥不错
Deal. That’s a good deal.
是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
That’s a good trade.
什么
What?
没错
Yeah.
全部四条铁路换公用设施
All four railroads for the utilities
还有这张”出狱”卡
and your “Get Out of Jail Free” card.
聪明
Savvy.
哦 看啊
Oh, look at that–
“免费停车”
“Free Parking.”
知道吗
You know what?
我要买♥♥更多的房♥子
I think I’m gonna buy some more houses.
“更多”是多少
How many is “more”?
让我想想
Give me a second.
其实…
Actually…
比亚乔 我给你波罗的海大厦
Biaggio, I will give you Baltic,
停车场和两个绿房♥子
Park Place and both my greens
-换你的两个橙房♥子 -我要1,000美元
-for both your oranges. -I want $1,000.
-我给你50美元 -好吧
-I’ll give you $50. -Okay.
跟你做生意真高兴
Pleasure doing business with you.
你从1,000降到50
You just went from $1,000 to $50?
男人在说话
The men… are talking.
对 派崔克 男人们在说话
Yes, Patrick, the men are talking.
中介 我能买♥♥三个酒店吗
Realtor, could I please get
能啊 要什么颜色
-three hotels? -Oh, yeah, sure. On what?
橙色 我刚买♥♥的那样
Orange. What I just bought.
给你 经纪人
There you go, property manager.
怎么了 乔
What’s up, Joe?
没什么
Nothing’s up.
该你了
It’s your roll.
乔 我要是扔出六 八或九
Look, Joe, if I roll a six, an eight or a nine,
那可就惨了
things are gonna get very bad in here.
不知道怎么跟你说
I don’t know what to tell you, buddy.
想着世界上别的数字吧
Just think of all the other numbers in the world.
你们大家没事吧
Is everything okay with you guys?
没事
Yeah.
我们好极了
We’re golden.
你刚才玩的哪一出 乔
What was that play, Joe?!
-天啊 只是场游戏 -是我见过的
-Jesus! It is a game! -That was the lowest,
最低级最恶心的白♥痴♥行为
shittiest, dickhead move I’ve ever seen.
第二低级
Second lowest.

Wow.
没人想要伤害你 乔
No one was ever trying to hurt you, Joe.
我们不是成心和你作对
It was never about you!
事情就这么发生了
We just… It just happened!
让它过去吧 已经过去了
-Get over it! -I’m over it!
那婊♥子♥去找你
The bitch wants you, then she’s
她就再也配不上我了
not good enough for me anyway!
以为你谁呀 天后吗
Who the fuck are you, Mary J. Blige?
-上帝啊 -乔 我…
-Jesus Christ! -Joe, I…
别说了 凯莉
Shut up, Kelly! All right?
你来之前 什么事都没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!