不幸的是手术不会成功
Unfortunately, the operation will not be successful.
哦 我应该解释的
Oh, I should perhaps have explained.
手术会由 我来做
The operation will be performed… by me.

Hmm.
你知道 我在这阴谋中 像你说的
You see, I am in this, uh, conspiracy, as you term it.
你们是很谨慎的一对 年轻夫妇
You are a very alert young couple…
你再想怎么走出困境也是没用的
but it’s quite useless for you to think,
很明显你正是这么想
as you are undoubtedly doing, of a way out of your dilemma.
你刚才喝的 很抱歉
The drinks you had just now, I regret to say,
里面加了一定的麻♥醉♥药♥
contained a quantity of Hydrocin.
为了你好 那是一种 不常见的药
For your benefit, Hydrocin is a very little-known drug…
有麻醉头脑的作用 即使只是很少一点
which has the effect, in a small quantity, of paralyzing the brain…
让受害者昏迷好长一段时间
and rendering the victim unconscious for a considerable period.
当然药量再多点的话会致疯
In a slightly larger quantity, of course, it induces madness.
但是 我保证这个是合适剂量
However, you have my word the dose was a normal one.
几分钟后 你就和你朋友一样了
In a very few moments now, you will join your young friend.
我多么抱歉要说 我必须带着
Need I say how sorry I am, having to take such a –
怎么说——戏剧的过程
How shall I say – melodramatic course?
但是你不断的搅和使得 这样很有必要
But your persistent meddling made it necessary.
-你怎样了 你昏迷了 -是吗
– You all right? You must have fainted. – Did I?
听着 隔壁有个女人 被人密谋谋杀
Listen. There’s a woman next door going to be murdered…
我们在他们行动前必须行动
and we’ve got to get moving before this stuff takes effect.
哦 我有读过
Well, uh – I did read once
如果你要是坚持这样 就可以清醒着
that if you keep on the go, you can stay awake.
是的 拜托 我们行动吧
Right. Come on. Let’s get going.
锁上了
It’s locked.
我们不能走那里 会被认出的
We can’t go that way. We’d be spotted.
-那样不行 -别担心 就只是隔壁而已
– You can’t do that! – Don’t worry. It’s only next door.
你继续减肥 触到脚趾 倒立
You carry on keeping fit – uh, touch your toes, stand on your head.
做点什么 什么都行 就是不要睡着
Do anything, only whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.
继续 别担心 是佛洛伊太太
Go on. You needn’t be afraid. It is Miss Froy.
没事 你没有被下药
It’s all right. You haven’t been drugged.
他叫我放药 可是我没有
He told me to put something in your drink, but I didn’t do it.
你到底是什么人 他说你又聋又哑
What the devil are you? He said you were deaf and dumb.
哦 别管那个 想救她就要快
Oh, never mind about that now. If you want to save her, you’ve got to hurry.
哈兹就要回来了 然后会怎样啊
Hartz will be back in a minute. What’s gonna happen then?
如果我们能拖延他们 直到过了莫斯肯
If we can hold them off till we get past Morsken…
边界就在车站不远处
the frontier’s a few miles beyond the station.
这里 不 过来 还有时间
Here. No, come on. There’s still time.
莫斯肯 你行了没
That’s Morsken. You finished?
拜托 佛洛伊太太
Come on, Miss Froy.
-哦 -住手 你没被下药 我迟点解释
– Oh! – Cut it out, kid. You’re not drugged. I’ll explain later.
-喂喂喂喂 -佛洛伊太太
Abracadabra. – Miss Froy!
-哦 -哦 我简直不能相信
– Oh. – Oh, I can’t believe it!
-谢谢 亲爱的 非常感谢 -注意
– Thank you, my dear. Thank you very much. – Careful!
-行了 -是的
– Ready? – Yes.
-佛洛伊太太 你还好吧 -是的 谢谢
– You all right, Miss Froy? – Yes, thank you.
好像在繁忙时间搭地铁
It’s rather like the rush hour on the underground.
看 我们慢下来了
Look. We’re slowing down.
看外面
Look out.
很抱歉让你的旅程变成这样 佛洛伊太太
I’m sorry you’ve had such an uncomfortable journey, Miss Froy.
回到车上
Get back on the train.
我希望一切都好 我们停了很久吧
I hope nothing goes wrong. Aren’t we stopping rather a long time?
急救车走了 我们就下去了
The ambulance is going. We’ll be off in a jiffy.
几分钟后 我们就过境了
Another couple of minutes, we’ll be over the border.
我知道我得到很多好处
I know I’ve been well paid,
但为此我也做了太多肮脏的事
and I’ve done plenty of dirty work for it…
但这是谋杀 她是英国女人
but this was murder and… sh-she was an Englishwoman.
你是班德瑞人
You are Bandriekan?
我丈夫是 但是我是英国人
My husband was, but I’m English…
你准备残忍♥地杀了她
and you were going to butcher her in cold blood.
你的小转移让我们不得不
Your little diversion made it necessary
除掉这个女人
not only to remove the lady in question…
还有其他两人
but two others as well.
-你不能那样做 -这样很不明智
– You can’t do that. – Also, it would be unwise of us…
让不能被信任的人活着
to permit the existence of anyone who cannot be trusted.
-你不敢 我知道太多了 -真的
– You wouldn’t dare. I know too much. – Precisely.
我想我们过境了
I think we’re over the border now.
你可以出来了 佛洛伊太太
You can come out, Miss Froy.
上帝保佑我
Oh. Oh, bless me.
-多么不愉快的旅程啊 -别介意
– What an unpleasant journey. – Never mind.
-剩余的时间你要在角落坐着 -好的
– You shall have a corner seat for the rest of the way. – Okay.
-啊 -你在这
– Ah. – There you are.
好的 既然结束了
Okay. Now that it’s over,
你必须告诉我们整件事情
I think you ought to tell us what it’s all about.
那是什么声音
What was that scream?
-火车声啦 肯定是 -不是 是一个女人
– Surely it was only the train whistle. – It wasn’t. It was a woman.
小心
Be careful.
他们走了 我们离开的时候
They’ve rumbled. We’re on a branchline
他们在火车的另一边走了
and they’ve slipped the rear part of the train.
-哦 亲爱的 -看这里 你是
– Oh, dear. Oh, dear. – Look here. Who are you…
他们为什么要来这里抓你
and why are these people going to these lengths to get hold of you?
我没有什么想法 你知道 我只是个幼儿教师
I haven’t the faintest idea. I – I’m a children’s governess, you know.
我想他们做错了很多
I can only think they’ve made some terrible mistake.
你为什么要对我们隐瞒 告诉我们真♥相♥
Why are you holding out on us? Tell us the truth!
你把我们牵涉进来 至少要相信我们
You got us involved in this fantastic plot, you might at least trust us.
我真的不知道 我
I really don’t know. I –
我在想是不是有其他人 还在火车上
I wonder if there’s anybody else left on the train.
估计只有晚餐车在那里
Well, there’s only the dining car in front,
但是没有其他人
but there won’t be anybody there now.
你干了什么 喝茶的时候
What do you make it? Teatime.
所有英国人都在那 我要去看下
Well, all the English will be there. I’m going to take a look.
拜托 我们最好呆在一起
Come on. We’d better stick together.
那个老女人出现了
There’s the old girl turned up.
很多事情都是无关重要的 门肯定关了
Told you it was a lot of fuss about nothing. Bolt must have jammed.
我有话要说 你们想听吗
I’ve got something to say. Will you all please listen?
有人想用暴♥力♥诱拐这位女士
An attempt has been made to abduct this lady by force.
我有理由相信他们会重来
I’ve got reason to believe that the people who did it are going to try again.
那个人在胡说什么
What’s the fellow driveling about?
如果你们不信 看看窗外
If you don’t believe me, you can look out of the window.
火车转去另一条路了
This train’s been diverted onto a branchline.
在说什么啊 又诱拐 又火车调转
What are you talking about? Abductions, diverted trains…
我们在告诉你事实
We’re telling you the truth!
我没有兴趣
I’m not in the least interested.
你荒谬的 故事够惹人生气的了
Y-You’ve annoyed us enough with your ridiculous story.
伙计 你肯定弄错什么了
My dear chap, you must have got hold of the wrong end of the stick somewhere.
是的 那样的事不会发生的
Yes. Things like that just don’t happen.
我们不是在英国
We’re not in England now.
-我看不出有什么不同 -我们停了
– I don’t see what difference that makes. – We’re stopping.
看到那些车吗 他们要带走佛洛伊太太
Do you see those cars? They’re here to take Miss Froy away.
胡扯 看 那里有一伙人
Nonsense. Look. There go a couple of people.
那些车就是来接走他们的
The cars have obviously come to pick them up.
如果是那样
In that case,
为什么要拆开火车然后调转
why go to the trouble of uncoupling the train and diverting it?
-拆开 -除了卧铺车那里什么也没有
– Uncoupling? – There’s nothing left of the train beyond the sleeping car.
肯定是的 我们的行李在一级车厢
There must be. Our bags are in the first-class carriage.
不再是这样了
Not any longer.
你愿意过来看看吗
Would you like to come and look?
如果是个笑话的话 警告你 我可不觉得好笑
If this is a practical joke, I warn you, I shan’t think it very funny.
好主意
Good Lord!
我们喝点白兰地
Let’s have some of that brandy.
你别指望
You don’t suppose there’s something in this,
有什么
uh, fellow’s story, Caldicott, do you?
看起来有点奇怪啊
Seems a bit queer.
我意思是 没人会打修女的主意
I mean, after all, people don’t go about tying up nuns.
有人过来了
Someone’s coming!
他们不能怎样 我们是英国人
They can’t possibly do anything to us. We’re British subjects.
我过来致以最诚挚的道歉
I have come to offer the most sincere apologies.
很严重的事情发生了
An extremely serious incident has occurred.
有人试图扰乱车厢秩序
An attempt has been made to interfere with passengers on this train.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章捉贼记
下一篇文章惊声尖笑3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!