你敢说这是噪音
You dare to call it a noise.
这是你祖辈传下来的音乐
The ancient music with which your peasant ancestors…
代代婚礼上都要演奏的音乐
celebrated every wedding for countless generations.
他们跳的舞就是 当年你父亲娶你母亲时跳的
The dance they danced when your father married your mother…
希望你能顺利诞生 不过现在我倒是怀疑这点
always supposing you were born in wedlock, which I doubt.
看看他们
Look at them.
-你是经理么 -是的
– I take it you’re the manager. – Sure I am the manager of this hotel.
还好 我穷惯了 是谁在投诉呢
Fortunately I’m accustomed to squalor. Tell me. Who’s complaining?
楼下年轻的英国女士
This young English lady underneath.
好 那你告诉楼下的女士
Well, you tell the young English lady underneath…
我是为了人类的幸福 才放的唱片
that I am putting on record for the benefit of mankind…
一种失传了的中欧 民族舞蹈
one of the lost folk dances of Central Europe…
还有就是 这酒店不是她的
and furthermore, she does not own this hotel.
-可先生 这
But, sir, don’t you understand?
好 1 2
Now, one, two –
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he said?
她以为她是谁啊 女王么
“Who she think she is? The queen of Sheba?
她以为这酒店是她的么
She think she owns this hotel?”
-你能除掉这家伙么 -不可能
– Well, can’t you get rid of him? – Impossible.
-你确定 -呃 我开始怀疑
– Are you sure? – Uh, I begin to wonder.
又来了 我有主意了
It’s come back to me. I’ve got an idea.
你看 那位德国女士 她会给那男的打电♥话♥
You see, the German lady. She will call him up on the telephone.
她会说”年轻人 这是我的房♥间
She say, “Young man. It’s my room.
我付了钱的 快出去”
I did pay for it. Get out quickly.”
-如何 -好
– How’s that, huh? – Good enough.
我们赶他走
We’ll eject him with a little
他这辈子都忘不了
He’ll never forget as long as he live.
除了棒球
Nothing but baseball.
我们通常叫他圆场棒球
You know. We used to call it rounders.
小孩子拿个胶球和球棍
Children play it with a rubber ball and with a stick.
别提板球
Not a word about cricket.
美国人对比例没概念
Americans got no sense of proportion.
进来
Come in.
我受不了没隐私的地方 关门
I can’t stand this ridiculous lack of privacy. Lock the door.

Oh!
你是谁 你要干吗
Who are you? What do you want?
-认得这个签名么 -请你出去
– Recognize the signature tune? – Will you please get out.
噢 这房♥就好多了
Oh, this is a much better room.
舒服多了
Definitely an acceptable room.
你知道你这是在干嘛
What exactly do you think you’re doing?
滚开
Keep away.
麻烦你拿着这个好吗
Would you hold those for a minute?
把那些鬼东西收起来
Put those back at once.
你喜欢睡哪一边
Now, which side do you like to sleep?
你想让我把你扔出去吗
Do you want me to throw you out?
哦 如果那样的话 我想我睡中间好了
Oh, in that case, I’ll sleep in the middle.
贿赂经理 真聪明
Smart of you to bribe the manager.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye…
以牙还”牙刷”
and a tooth for a toothbrush.
我想你该知道自已 太卑鄙了
I suppose you realize you’re behaving like a complete cad.
相反 如果你乐意
On the contrary, you’re perfectly
可以到走廊去睡
at liberty to sleep in the corridor if you want to.
你好
Hello.
如果我是你我才不干
Oh, I shouldn’t if I were you.
我会告诉大家是你请我来的
I’d only tell everyone you invited me here.
我说什么 就是什么
And when I say everyone, I mean everyone.
我讲话可是很有分量的
And I have a powerful voice.
你马上给我滚出去
Come out of there at once!
也得等你”贿赂”经理
Not until you bribe the manager to restore me to my attic.
-滚出我的浴室
Come out of that bathroom!
你好 鲍里斯
Hello. Boris?
听着 我在想
Look. I was thinking.
关于楼上那房♥间 我改变主意 如果
I – I might change my mind about that room upstairs if –
哦 顺便 麻烦你把我东西
Oh, by the way, you might have my things taken upstairs.
拿上楼去 好吗
Would you?
你是我这辈子 见过最卑鄙的小人
You’re the most contemptible person I’ve ever met in all my life!
我偷偷告诉你 你也好不到哪儿去
Well, confidentially, I think you’re a bit of a stinker too.
如果我们能准时到站
Well, if we get to Bale on time,
我们能赶上比赛的最后一天
we should see the last day of the match.
但愿曼彻斯特的天气也像这儿一样
I hope the weather’s like this in Manchester.
对我们来说是最完美的了
Perfect wicket for our fellas.
我们就在这儿
We’re somewhere along here.
如果你不快点 玛格丽特
If you don’t hurry, Margaret,
我们就坐不到那个车厢了
we shan’t get that compartment to ourselves.
有关系吗
Does it matter?
爱丽斯 你还有时间 改变主意
Well, there’s still time to change your mind, Iris.
是的 干嘛不干脆拍封
Yes. Why not send Charles a greetings telegram
电报给他跟他说吹了
and tell him he’s all washed up?
不行 太迟了 下礼拜的这个时候
No. It’s too late. This time next week…
我将在汉诺威广场的祭坛上 接受上天的赏赐
I shall be a slightly sunburnt offering on an altar in Hanover Square.
我真的不介意
I shan’t mind, really.
喔 早上好
Oh! Good morning.
我找不到自已的行李袋
I can’t find my bag.
是个棕色袋子 看见吗
It’s a brown holdall, you know. Have you seen –
没有 当然没有 谢谢
No. Of course not. Uh, thank you.
我把它给了搬运工 真不敢想象发生的事
Well, I gave it to the porter. I can’t imagine what happened.
噢 她掉了眼镜
Oh, she dropped her glasses.
-嘿 你眼镜掉了 -喔 谢谢
– Say, you dropped your glasses. – Oh. Thank you, my dear.
噢 天啊 噢 天啊
– Oh! – Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear!
-亲爱的 你受伤没 -噢
– Darling, are you hurt? – Oh!
我不知道 是什么东西呀
I don’t know. What was it?
别管那个了
Never mind about that.
你这个荒唐的车站 让我朋友受惊了
This cockeyed station of yours has practically brained my friend.
-没错 -你要怎么处理
– Yes indeed! – Well, what are you going to do about it?
-他说他没办法扣留火车 -好样的
– He says he cannot hold the train. – I like that!
火车要开了 快点
Hurry up! It’s going.
-是的 亲爱的 -我会没事的
– Yes, my dear. – I’ll be all right.
-你确定没事 -小心点
– Are you sure? – Be careful now. Careful.
别担心 我会照顾她的 只是一时疏忽了
Don’t worry. I’ll look after her. Such carelessness.
你真的没事
You sure you’re all right?
给我们送一份泰♥晤♥士♥报♥来
Send us a copy of the Times.
告诉我们实情
Write and tell us all about it.
祝好运 保重
Good luck. Look after yourself.
亲爱的 你一会儿就会好的
There, there. You’ll be all right in a minute.
心情尽管放平静
Just take everything quietly.
把湿毛巾敷在你额头上
Put some of this eau de cologne on your head.
-觉得好些吗 -是的 谢谢你
– Do you feel any better? – Yes, thank you. I’m all right now.
你需要喝杯热茶
What you need is a good, strong cup of tea.
-我叫服务好员来 -不 别麻烦了
– I’ll ring for the attendant. – No, no. Please don’t bother.
我想到餐厅吃点东西 我要呼吸一下新鲜空气
I’ll go to the dining car myself. I need some air.
那么 我和你一起去吧 如果你不介意
Oh, well, in that case, I’ll come with you. If you don’t mind, that is.
当然不会
No, of course not.

Ah –
噢 对不起 不好意思
Oh! I – I beg your pardon. I’m so sorry.
他们是来渡蜜月的 所以才会这么害羞
You can always tell a honeymoon couple, you know. They’re so shy.
你刚才为何这么做
Why did you do that?
我不想让人盯着咱们
Well, we don’t want people staring at us.
做事光明磊落就不用担忧
Anyone would think the whole legal profession were dogging you.
一个人知道就够多了
Oh, one would be enough.
你以为大马士革的乞丐也能 装出律师的样子
You even thought that beggar in Damascus was a barrister in disguise.
我只是认为他的样子 足以做法官
I merely said his face was distinguished enough for a judge.
我发现你老是在说反话
You hurried off in the opposite direction, I noticed.
才不是 我是直言无忌
That’s not true. I was looking for a street called “Straight.”
开始几天你倒是小心翼翼
You weren’t so careful the first few days.
我晓得 我晓得
I know. I know.
不管怎样 但你见别人时 也得替我想想
And anyway, as for you meeting someone you know, what about me?
罗伯特以为我是和母亲 一块出来玩
Robert thinks I’m cruising with Mother.
我想这儿有点颠跛
If one’s feeling a little bit shaky,
但我向来喜欢坐车厢中间
I always think it’s best to sit in the middle of the coach.
最好是面对火车头 呃 给我们来壶茶
Preferably facing the engine. Uh, a pot of tea for two, please.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章捉贼记
下一篇文章惊声尖笑3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!