嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
-这是什么 -不知道
– What is this thing? – Can’t imagine.
不管怎样 这下面 肯定有什么东西
Anyway, there might be something down here.
-到底是什么 -我们的意大利朋友
– What on earth? – Our Italian friend, that –
我知道了 等等
I’ve got it. Wait a minute.
见到你了 大♥师♥
There you are. The Great Doppo.
-他的来访卡 看 -说什么
– His visiting card. Look. – What’s it say?
道普大♥师♥ 术士 魔术师 测心者
“The Great Doppo – magician, illusionist, mind reader –
将会光临所有的主要城镇
“will visit all the principal towns and cities.
看他迷人的表演 还有会失踪的女人
See his, uh, fascinating act, The Vanishing L – Lady.”
-失踪的女人 -也许那就是解释
– Vanishing Lady? – Perhaps that’s the explanation.
-什么 -也许他正在对佛洛伊太太施法
– What? – Maybe he’s practicing on Miss Froy.
不过 可能那是一个公演
Well, perhaps it’s a publicity stunt.
不 我觉得不是的
No, I don’t think so.
他们不会找男爵夫人或者库默尔太太开刀
That wouldn’t account for the baroness or Madame Kummer.
那么 你的理论是什么呢
Well, what’s your theory?
我不知道 我的理论 晚点告诉你
Oh, I don’t know. My theory? I’ll tell you.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我找不到
I can’t get one –
那个 你在哪
That one – Where are you?
我在里面 有一股很浓的樟脑味
I’m in here, with a strong smell of camphor ball.
-我看不见你 -我就在这附近
– I can’t see you. – I’m about somewhere.
我在这里了 你在哪
Here I am. Where are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
啊 这就是我们为什么不要”胡言乱语”了
Ah, this is what comes of not saying “Abracadabra.”
-噢噢噢 -你受伤了吗
– Ooh! Oh! – Are you hurt?
-痛 -来 说出来 奥斯卡
– Ouch. – Come on. Out with it, Oscar.
-不是很痛 -过来这边坐下
– Not much. – Come sit down over here.
那是什么
What is that thing?
嗯 在魔术界我们把它称为魔术毯
Well, in magic circles we call it the disappearing cabinet.
你进去里面的话就会消失
You get inside and vanish.
嗯 我看到好象是的
Mmm. So I noticed.
你不是准备告诉我你的理论吗
You were about to tell me of your theory.
哦 我的理论
Oh, my theory. Well –
亲爱的沃特森 我的理论就是
My theory, my dear Watson,
我们其实是生活在深海
is that we are in very deep waters indeed.
-哈哈 -非常感谢
– Ahem. – Oh. Thank you very much.
让我们好好整理一下 乱糟糟的思维
Let us marshal our facts over a pipeful of Baker Street shag.
首先 一个老妇失踪了
In the first place, a little old lady disappears.
所有见过她的人都坚称她不在
Everyone that saw her promptly insists that she was never there at all.
-是吗 -是的
– Right? – Right.
我们知道她确实在
We know that she was.
所以他们确实见到了她 所以他们在撒谎
Therefore they did see her. Therefore they are deliberately lying.
-为什么 -我不知道 我只是沃特森
– Why? – I don’t know. I’m only Watson.
不要把自已沉浸在往事中 我来告诉你为什么吧
Well, don’t bury yourself in the part. I’ll tell you why.
因为他们不愿意接受质问
Because they daren’t face an inquiry.
因为很可能佛洛伊太太还在火车上
Because Miss Froy is probably still somewhere on this train.
几小时前我就是这么跟你说的
I told you that hours ago.
是的 你确实说了
Oh, yes. So you did.
正因如此 亲爱的沃特森 奖你一支雪茄
For that, my dear Watson, you shall have a trichinopoly cigar.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
现在我们只能做一件事了
Now there’s only one thing left to do,
就是伪装起来 搜火车
you know – search the train in disguise.
-怎样伪装 -这个
– As what? – Well…
-装成老英国绅士 -他们会看得出来的
– Old English gentleman. – They’d see through you.
也许你是对的 哈哈
Perhaps you’re right. Aha!
也许他们会”嘿”比如说
Will Hay, for instance.
现在 男孩们 男孩们
Now… boys, boys.
你们谁把佛洛伊太太藏起来了 说 说
Which of you has stolen Miss Froy? Own up. Own up.
-那眼镜 给我 -为什么
– Those glasses, give them to me. – Why?
-那是佛洛伊太太的 -你确定
– They’re Miss Froy’s. – You sure?
是的 看起来一模一样 金边的
Yes, they’re exactly the same. Gold rim with –
你从哪里找到的
Where did you find these?
就在地上 镜片已经碎了
Well, down here on the floor. The glass is broken.
-恩 可能是有搏斗 快 -把眼镜捡起来
– Well, probably in the struggle. Quick. – Pick up the glass.
你们有没有想过这是我们 找到的第一件实证
You realize this is our first piece of really tangible proof?
也是最后一件了
That’s the last.
麻烦你把眼镜给我好吗 那是我的
Will you please give me those spectacles? They belong to me.
是我的眼镜 拜托
My spectacles, please!
你的 你确定
Yours? Are you sure?
啊 可笑 可笑
Ah, naughty, naughty.
这么小的眼镜怎么架在那么大的鼻子上
You know, that’s a very large nose for a very small pair of spectacles.
是闹着玩的吧 是不是 我们来看看
That’s the game, is it? Let’s see about that!
这是佛洛伊太太的眼镜
Those are Miss Froy’s glasses, and you know it.
她曾经来过这里 你们也知道的
She’s been in here, and you know that too.
别像个裁判那样愣在那 合作点 踢他
Don’t stand hopping about like a referee. Cooperate. Kick him.
看看他是不是装了个活底
See if he’s got a false bottom.
等等 我来弄他上来
Wait a minute. I’ll get him up.
哇 这样没用的
Ow! That doesn’t help!
快点 扯他的耳朵
Quick! Pull his ears back!
扭两下 没错 就是这样
Give ’em a twist. Yeah. That’s it.
小心点 他有刀
Look out. He’s got a knife!
快 在他伤到我之前控制好 他手里的刀
Quick. Get a hold of it before he cuts a slice off me.
我拿不到
I can’t reach it.
你可以
Will you –
-很好 就这样了
Well done. That’s it.
我们知道那玩意是怎么弄的出来吧
We know how that thing works. Come out of there.
你们觉得他出来了吗
Is he out, do you think?
不管怎样我们要把他藏起来
Anyway, we’ve gotta hide him somewhere.
这里面有什么
What’s in here?
快点 在他来到之前
Hurry up quick, before he comes to.
是空的 带上他
It’s empty. Bring him along.

Come on.
噢 不 不要
Oh, no, you don’t.
噢 什么事
– Oh. – What’s the matter?
是大蒜 我呆会就会好的了
Garlic. I’ll be all right in a minute.
-这里 拿着这个 -对了
– Here. Hold on to this. – Oh, yes.
我们把他绑起来 很好 我们终于做了点事了
Let’s tie him up. Oh, well. We’re getting somewhere at last.
我们已经确定佛洛伊太太在这列车上
We definitely know that Miss Froy was on this train…
而且我们知道我们这位朋友 跟此事有关
and we know our friend here had something to do with it.
那么我们在找到佛洛伊 太太之前要让他闭嘴
That ought to keep him quiet until we find her.
啊 艰巨任务 但也值得
Ah. Hard work, but worth it.
-恩 我们来拿证据 -证据
– Uh, let’s have the evidence. – Evidence?
-是的 那眼镜 -你拿了呀
– Yes, the glasses. – You’ve got them.
不 我没拿啊
No, I haven’t got them.
-噢 -他拿走了
– Oh. – He’s got them.
-他不在那里 我 -哦
– He isn’t there! – Well –
我们被骗了 那是个活底
Snookered. It’s a false bottom.
那老奸巨滑 他真会装
That twister. He’s a contortionist.
现在倒好 他走了
He’s gone, all right.
去找别人的麻烦了
Yes, to find the others and make more trouble.
敌在暗我在明啊
We’re in a nasty jam, my dear.
我们不能跟整车人为敌 我们要结盟
We can’t fight the whole train. We need allies.
是的 但是我们能相信谁呢
Yes, but who can we trust?
-那正是问题所在 -那边是亨德森医生
– That’s the snag. – There’s that Dr. Hartz person.
是的 你说对了 他应该会帮的
Yes, you’re right. He might help.
我们来给他说一下症状
Come along. Let’s tell him the symptoms.
好的 等一下
All right. Oh, wait a minute.
是这个了
This is the one.
哦 他不在
Oh. He’s not there.
听着 我刚想到一个白♥痴♥的想法
Listen. I’ve just had a particularly idiotic idea.
嗯 我深信不疑
Mmm. I quite believe that.
但假如这个病人是佛洛伊太太呢
But suppose that patient in there is Miss Froy.
但是在佛洛伊太太失踪之前
Yes, but it didn’t come on the train
它还没有在火车上啊
till after Miss Froy disappeared.
是的 是的 所以这才象个白♥痴♥想法
Oh, yes. Yes, that’s why it’s an idiotic idea.
拜托 让我们去找那医生吧
Come on. Let’s find the doctor.
不不不 等一下
No, no, no. Wait a minute.
这是什么
What is it?
你有没看到 那修女好象有点不对劲
Did you notice anything wrong about that nun?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章捉贼记
下一篇文章惊声尖笑3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!