长官 要念访客守则吗
Do we read the rules, sir?
请读
Read ’em.
是 长官 访客时…
Well, sir, normally for a contact visit,
只允许见面和分手时拥抱
folks are limited to one embrace in the beginning and one at the end.
手要全程放在看得到的地方And, uh, hands must be visible at all times, also.
那就不能打手♥枪♥了
I guess that rules out the handjob.
谢谢你
Thank you, gentlemen.
长官 请求坐下 照准
Permission to be seated, sir. Permission granted.
吉姆 你来干嘛 看你疯了没
What are you doing here,Jim? I’m here to see if you’ve lost your mind.
他等会就有空了
Uh, he should be available later.
请等一下 凯利小姐
I can take a mesJust a second. Good morning, Miss Kelly.
丹尼 什么
JimJim, yeah Hold on Miss Kelly?
东西都齐全了
Miss Kelly, I got everything here but…
最上面的那封信是我在
the athletic gear. I found that
回廊的地上检到
I found that top one laying on the floor out in the hallway.
丹尼 什么
Hold on one second. What, Danny? I found that top one…
我在回廊的地上发现这封信 谢谢 丹尼
laying on the floor in the hallway. Fine. Thanks, Danny.
请火速把他们带上来私人机密 在12点以前拆阅
Uh, yeah. We just needed you to send him up here as soon as possible.
他说你有妄想症
He’s saying you’re delusional,
以为自己还在指挥军队
that you’re acting as if you’re still in command of an army.
他这么说只是要把我送走
He’s saying I’m delusional because he wants me gone.
我们布有埋伏可拿下灰勒将军
限你12:10分前来会客室
当面向他辞职
否则他将成为我们的阶下囚 尔温先生上
如果你对温特
Now, if you had ironclad evidence…
冷血杀人的事有明确证据
of Winter killing a man in cold blood for no good reason,
我也许能有所行动 也许
then I could do something, maybe.
除此之外 他已经三次被提起侦查
Outside of that, the man’s been investigated three times.
三次被宣判无罪
He’s been exonerated three times.
对政♥府♥来说
And as far as Washington is concerned,
他的绩效很好
he’s doin’ a superb job.
而你只是一个罪犯
Yeah, and you’re a convicted criminal.
你可以再申请侦查 可以
You could get another investigation. Yes, I could.
但如果提不出新证据又有何意义
But without any new evidence, what would be the point?
除此之外 将军 老实说
And besides that, Gene, honestly,
我一点也不在意这一切
I don’t give a rat’s ass.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我只在乎你的安危及如何把你弄出去
What I care about is you and getting you out of here.
你还没自我惩罚够吗
Now, haven’t you punished yourself enough?
我犯了错 吉姆
What I did was wrong,Jim. All teams.
所有警力 这是紧急武装状况
All teams, this is a full S.O.R.T. alert.
重复 所有警力 这是紧急武装状况
Repeat.:All teams, this is a full S. O.R. T. alert.
我不能接受你这样下去
I cannot let this continue.
你该出去跟你的
Now, you will get out of here, and you will go spend some time…
女儿及孙子共享天伦
with your daughter and your grandson.
我的手下可以替你写一篇感人肺腑的 重病报告
I can have my staff write up a compassionate release on medical grounds.
我身心健康
It can say whatever you want it to say. There’s nothing wrong with me.
你帮帮忙好吗
For Christ’s sake, will you work with me?
我身心健康我看不出有何不妥 长官
There is nothing wrong with me. I see no indication of anything, sir.
当然 不到最后关头他是不会妄动的
Of course not. He’ll keep it hidden until the last possible second.
红区警力 出发
Red Team, go.

Go, go, go!
这在搞什么 真是为了控制权吗
Gene, what the hell is this about? Is this about control?
因为一山不容二虎
Because, you know, no castle can have two kings. Go, go, go, go, go!
卧倒
Get down! On the floor, now!
你干什么
General, you must come with us. What are you doing?
所以囚犯卧倒在地 脸朝下
All inmates remain on the ground in the prone position.
所以囚犯卧倒在地 脸朝下
All inmates remain on the ground
怎么回事 老天
Let’s go! What is this!
怎么回事 老天
What is this for Christ’s sake?
长官 用催泪瓦斯
Sir? Tear gas?
退回基地 一切正常
Return to hangar. Nothing is happening.
只是虚惊一场
It was a bluff.
带她回去 退回基地
You can take her home. Return to hangar.
你以为他会绑♥架♥我当人♥质♥
You thought he was gonna try to take me hostage?
这是以防万一 你到底管的是什么
Yes, it was a precautionary move. What the hell kind of…
乱七八糟的队伍
grabass unit are you running here, Colonel?
今早11点58分我收到一封信…
Sir, at 11:58 this morning, I received a letter…
说一群人犯在12:10分要绑♥架♥你做人♥质♥
stating a group ofinmates were planning on taking you hostage at 12:10.
我认为必须立刻行动
I thought it prudent to act immediately to ensure your safety.
我以前就听说这里有许多不妥的地方
I’ve been hearing some disturbing things about what goes on in here.
现在是从一个我绝对信服信赖的人 口中再次听到
And now I’m hearing it from a man I trust and whose opinion I respect.
请允许我直言 长官 可以
May I speak freely, sir? Yes, you may.
请恕冒昧 将军
With all due respect, General,
我不知道你听到了些什么
I don’t know what you may have been hearing.
但如果您从未亲身跟这些野兽相处
But until you’ve spent some time in the yard with those animals,
您不会理解这里的处境
you have no idea what happens in there.
有理
Point taken, Colonel.
但再让我听说
Nevertheless, if I hear…
有囚犯在你的管制下丧生
one more story about a man dying under your command, you are through here.
你就等着走路吧.知道了吗 是 长官
Do you understand me? Yes, sir.

All right.
至于尔温 我认为他跟你我一样头脑清楚
As far as Gene Irwin is concerned, it is my judgment he is as sane as you or I.
我倒真希望他有病 但他很好
I wish he wasn’t. He is.
我也希望找个藉口把他弄出去
Frankly, I’d like nothing more than an excuse to get him out of here.
但我看 唯一的可能就是你提出要求
But I see the only way that’s gonna happen is if you request it.
没错 长官
That is true, sir.
只要你告诉我 你管不了他 他就会立刻离开这
So you just You tell me you can’t handle him. He’s gone.
我想我可以处理 长官
Oh, I think I can handle him, sir.
上校 你小心点
You watch yourself, Colonel.
“尤金尔温
“Eugene R. Irwin,
“美国陆军中校
“Lieutenant General, United States Army,
坚持拒绝不肯从波那地撤退
“in direct contravention of an order to evacuate Burundi…
“违背他指挥官的命令
”by his commanderinchief”
这指挥官就是美国总统 说给你们不知道的人听
That is the president, for those ofyou who do not know.
“选了一组人去搜捕当地军阀
“… selected a platoon of men to extract Jackson Ngwe, a local warlord.
“不采信可靠消息情报…
“Disregarding reliable intelligence,
“尔温将军的侦察队在黎明3点进入村庄
“General Irwin’s reconnaissance team entered the villa at 0300.
“8人被逮捕并遭处决”
Eight men were captured and executed. ”
不采信…
Disregarding…
可靠消息…
reliable intelligence…
8个人…
eight men…
被处决
were executed.
我要你们了解
What I want you men to understand…
你们可能会有的下场…
is what the consequences can be…
当你们追随的领导只自私以自己的
when you choose to follow a man who is motivated…
功绩为出发点时
solely by his pride.
他会为了得到更多勋章不惜牺牲一切
A man who will do anything for one more victory notch on his belt,
不论死伤有多惨重
no matter what the cost,
争取退休前的光荣
before he fades away.
强制驱离行动开始
Start the extractions.
把你的脏手拿开
Over here! Come here!
别碰我 走 出去
Let’s go. Get out! Get out!
好了 医生 咱们出去走一走
Hi, Doc. Let’s go for a little walk.
滚开
Get the fuck back!
打开355 打开
Open 355! Open it up!
瞧你 放轻松 小妞们
Look at you. Relax, ladies.
Hold him down, men!
我没有参与
I had nothing to do with this!
这是没道理的
Why don’t you just execute me? No reason for that!
Turn him around.
别把我关禁闭
Oh, don’t don’t put me in the hole! No!
别把我关禁闭
Oh, don’t don’t put me in the hole! No!
You want that? No.
Thanks, man. You bet.
现在呢
What do we do now?
Jimmy, wait up! Attention, inmates.
所有的会客申请书
All visitation requests must be submitted…
在今天11点前必须 送到
S3to the S3 by 1100 today.
你真的虚张声势吓唬温特
All visitationrequests So, you really did You really did bluff Winter.
问题是王牌在他手上
The problem is his flush beat your straight.
我不玩扑克牌 我下西洋棋
I don’t play poker, Mr. Yates. I play chess.
下棋时 你与对手交手久了
And in chess, you play with somebody long enough,
你就知道他的前3步棋通常是一样的
you come to realize that their first three moves are usually the same.