没人活得了
The lights go out.
去年就有2个人被射杀
Twice in the last year there’ve been accidents…
一击致命 但却无证据
where men have been hit in the head and killed. Nothing can be proven.
他们用神枪手在近距离射杀
We’re talking about expert marksmen shooting from minimal distances.
他们辩称是囚犯自己乱动才会误中脑部
The guards just say the guy turned his head and boom.
这不是偶发事件 惹脑了温特就必死无疑
It’s not a random thing. You get on Winter’s bad side, you’re done.
当你在战场上出生入死过…
When you’re doing combat duty, after awhile,
人生就成了一堆拍立得照片
life just becomes snapshots.
大多数都很难看但并非全部
Most of them horrible. But not all ofthem.
3年前在波士尼亚 我带领了一小班人经过一个小镇
Three years ago in Bosnia, I was driving a small unit through an I FOR town.
我看到一个有趣的画面
And I saw something pretty interesting.
一个老头坐在炸毁的门廊下
I saw an old man sitting on a bombedout porch,
跟他的孙子玩骨牌
playing a game ofDominos with what I presume is his grandson.
当时我想 该轮到我了吧
When I saw that I thought, “you know, it’s my turn. ”
我应该当时就退休 但我接受了最后一个任务
I didn’t retire after that, as I should have. I took one last assignment.
一个天大的错误
It was a mistake.
所以各位 我退休了
So, gentlemen, I’m done.
我不想再跟任何人或为任何事而争执
I’m not fighting anyone or anything anymore.
我只想在这服满刑…然后回家 如果上苍眷怜
I’m doing my time here, I’m going home, and God willing,
我将坐在门廊下…
I’m going to sit on the porch and play a game of Dominos…
跟我从未谋面的孙子玩骨牌
with my grandson, who I’ve never met.
医生 我不是早告诉你了
What’d I fucking tell you, Doc?
你叫一个三星上将“老兄” 你干脆叫他“小子”算了
You call a threestar General “man”? Why don’t you call him “dude”?
注意 全体囚犯 图书馆今晚将提早在 下午5点关闭
Attention, inmates, the library will close early at 1700 hours.
战利品呢 在你牢房♥
The library will close early tonight at 1700 hours.
小心点 报马仔 滚一切还好吧
Watch yourself, snitch. Hey, Yates, everything all right?
同志们说你很过瘾
Okay. My boys say you got a nice ass.
129欠赌债不还 藉口一堆
I got a guy in 129 who’s way behind, telling me stories.
拖多久 3星期
How late is he? Three weeks.
你怎么早不说 现在不是说了
Why didn’t you tell me? I’m telling you now.
那才不是触地得分 栽判乱来
Yates, no way that was a touchdown, baby. That was a fuckedup call.
你小声点 栽判每次都乱判的
Keep that shit on the downlow. They’re all fuckedup calls.
你好
How you doing?
我们输了22比20
So we lost: 22 to 20.
西点军校对抗海军官校
ArmyNavy game.
我是92年毕业的
Class of ’92.
我小时候曾见过你
I met you once when I was a kid.
1981年在白宫举♥行♥的 欢迎越战英雄凯♥旋♥庆典
1981. It was a welcomeback celebration at the White House for the POWs.
我父亲在河内与你并肩作战
My father was with you in Hanoi. What’s your name?
你叫什么 耶兹山姆.耶兹是你♥爸♥
Yates. Yates? Sam Yates?

That’s right.
好人一个 不 他不算好人
Good man. Nah, he wasn’t.
在30年后所有的人都成了好人 法律追究期已过
After 30 years, everyone’s a good man. It’s the law.
你♥爸♥好吗
Mmm. How is he? How’s your dad?
请注意广播 他死了
He’s not too good. He’s dead.
念到名字的人有访客 怎么发生的
I’m sorry. What happened?
他不适应家中生活
Came home.
艾略沃斯 尔温…
Billingworth, Irwin,Jacobson
你迟到了 只剩5分钟 自己去找访客
You’re late. You have five minutes left on your visitor.
只剩5分钟
Five minutes left.
尤金.尔温 三星上将
少唬人 我说真的
罗沙琳
Rosalie?
你能来探访真好 谢谢
It’s good of you to come. Thank you.
这里很难找吗
Was it hard getting here?
我转错一个弯….
Um, I missed a turn.
嗯 见到你真好
It’s just good to see you.
班好吗 很好
How’s Ben? Good? Fine. Uhhuh.
在学校成绩如何 爸 他才1年级
School okay? Grades? Um, well he’s in first grade.
你身上有他的照片吗 没有 没有
Well, do you have a picture of him? No.
我有一张2年前的照片 他现在一定长大很多
The one I have is two years old. He must have changed a lot since since then.
罗沙琳 你好吗
And how are you, Rosalie?
爸…“爸”
Look, Dad Uhoh. “Look, Dad. ”
我没法这样下去
I just I can’t do this.
我没法忍♥受这样随口寒暄
I can’t do this smalltalk thing with you.
在来的路上我一直在想我要说些什么
The whole drive over here, I was trying to think what
除了天气及班之外我们还能谈些什么 我发现我的脑子竟然…
What am I going to say? What can we talk about beyond the weather…
一片空白
and how’s Ben, and I just went blank.
你怕我吗
Do I Do I intimidate you?
怕你
Intimidate me? I guess that’s the downside…
这是一个军人父亲的负作用 我已尽力不要太严肃了
of having a “Yes, sir” “No, sir” military father, but I tried not to
你从不是个父亲
You weren’t a father at all.
天 我真抱歉 我不想抱怨 我不是来让你伤心的
God, I’m sorry. I don’t want to whine. I’m not here to be cruel.
你是一个很好的人
You’re a great man.
而且你为这个国家做出许多的贡献
And you’ve done so much for this country.
但是 不 没有“但是”没有但是
But? No. No but. No but.
只是 这不是适合的地点
Just this isn’t the place.
罗沙琳 我目前别无选择了
Well, it’s the only place I’ve got right now, Rose.
爸 你为何找我
Why did you call me, Dad?
为什么 我不认识你 你也不认识我
Why? I don’t know you. You don’t know me.
你怎么想
I mean, what did you think asking me here?
我会每个星期日带着班来看你
That I’d come every Sunday and maybe I’d bring Ben…
我们谈话时他就坐在旁边画图
and he would sit and colorwhile we talked?
曾经…当我20岁时
There was a time. When I was about 20,
我曾经有好多事想要告诉你
I had a whole list ofthings I was going to say toyou.
但一切都过去了
Those days are gone.
访客时间已过 请结束访谈
The visitation session is over. Please conclude your visits.
时间还不够 走吧 各位 走吧
This isn’t enough time, man. Let’s go, folks. Let’sgo.
我很难过你要待在这里
I’m sorry you’re in this place.
我希望你一切顺利
And I wish you the best.
一切顺利
I wish you the best.
至少你终于把想说的话说出来了
I guess you figured out what to say after all.
对啊 我可以写信给你们吗 方便吗
I guess I did. Be all right if I wrote? Is that okay?
有一些事我想让你知道
There’s some things I’d like to tell you.
我1年级时成绩相当优异
When I was in first grade, I got straight “As. ”
午安 长官 别这样称呼我 我不是
Afternoon, sir. Don’t call me that. I’m not
把手放下来
Put your hand down.
长官 请求发言 什么
Permission to speak, sir. What?
我只是想说…长官 欢迎您来到这城♥堡♥
I just wanted to say welcome to the castle, sir.
非常荣幸有您同舟共济 “同舟共济”
It’s good to have you aboard, sir. Aboard?
你这小子是海军水鬼 不 长官 我是海军陆战队
You Navy puke, son? No, no, sir. I was in the Corps.
你被捕入狱时是什么官阶
What rank were you when you were arrested?
不是上校就是下士
I was a CCC It was either Colonel or Corporal.
我猜是下士 是 长官
I’m guessing Corporal. Yes, sir.
你犯了什么罪被关到这来
Why are you here? What did you do?
是呀 问题就在这 我没犯罪
Well, that’s just it. I dididn’t do nothing.
那是一个错误
It was a mistake.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我伤了一个人
Medication call is in five minutes.
伤的很重
I hhurt someone real bad.
你在这服刑多久了
How long you been here?
2年 还要待多久 4年…
Twoyears. And how long doyou have? How much longer?
8个月11天
Fouryears, eight months, eleven days.
过失…仅只一次
And this mistake, you’ve just the one?
仅只一次
JustJust one.
只是突然发生
Just one day in your life? JuJuJu
慢慢说 我们有的是时间
No. Take your time. Got plenty of that.
长官 只是短短的5秒钟
Just five seconds, sir.
2年海军陆战队的军役中
And you’re a marine for what, one or two years?
你有5秒钟是个暴♥力♥犯
And you’re a violent criminal for five seconds?
是 长官 照我说 你这是陆战队本色
Yes, sir. Well, according to my calculations,
至少百分之98
that makes you mostly Marine. About 98 percent, I’d say.
是 长官 你要表现出陆战队的样子.挺起腰杆
Yes, sir. Then why not act like one? Stand tall.
把手抬起来抓头发是代表什么意思
This thing that you’re doing with your hand, grabbing your hair, what’s that?
那是敬礼 不 我可看不出
That was a salute. A sa Oh, no.
你知道军礼的起源吗 不知道 长官
I don’t think so. You know where saluting comes from? No, sir.
它起源于中古世纪欧洲 两个骑士骑着马相互靠拢时会掀开头盔
It comes from medieval times. Two knights would approach each other on horseback.
露出脸孔
Theywould raise theirvisors and show their faces.
这表示“是我
It’s like they’re saying, “This is who I am.
不是敌人 我无所畏惧
”I’m not the enemy and I’m not afraid. ”
尊敬你自己尊敬你的军役及国旗
A salute’s about respect, son. Respect for yourself, the service and the flag.