他第一步是什么
Chess, huh? What was his first move?
第一步是什么 分两队 20人成一队
What was the first move? First, uh, two teams,
里面的部队只有棍棒
20 men apiece. Like I was saying, the inside teams only have batons.
第二 水柱
Second? Second? Water cannon.
第三 直升机
Third? What kind of chopper? Chopper.
我们该让这家伙听到我们的计划吗
Sir, are you sure we should be having this discussion this man standing
你知道他不可信赖对不对
You know he can’t be trusted, right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这就是你所谓的指挥官的责任
Is that how you use the burden of command?
把子弟兵当棋子
To make men into into, uh, chess pieces?
是的
Yes. Hey, Yates.
你滚吧
Why don’t you doyourself a favor and run along.
小卒子
Pawns.
那个走开的囚犯是谁
That prisoner walking away, who is that?
是耶兹
Uh, that’sThat’s Yates.
他曾是阿帕契战机飞行员 没水准 专放高♥利♥贷♥设赌局
He was an Apache pilot, but now he’s a lowlife a hustler. He takes bets.
赌什么 一切都赌
On what? Anything.
打斗、天气
Fights, the weather.
他甚至叫大家赌尔温会不会自杀
He even took bets on whether Irwin was gonna kill himself.
这个有效率的军官似乎没有任何道德 标准
“This highly effective officer seems to have no moral grounding whatsoever. ”
是吗
Is that so?
长官 那是比我优秀的人所下的评语
Well, that’s what men better than me seem to think, sir.
耶兹 你为什么到这
Why are you here, Yates?
我想听听你的版本
I would like your version.
我是涉及毒品走私…
I was involved in a drugsmuggling operation from Juarez to El Paso…
同伙的还有我的手下
including several of my subordinates, sir.
你涉及
You were “involved. ”
你是主谋吧
You ran it, did you not?
是的
Correct.
报告说你协助用录音设备取证 协助定罪你的手下
Says here that you wore a wire on your men.
是吗
Is that correct?
是 你因此减轻
Yeah. And how many years…
几年刑期
did they take off your sentence for… that?
长官 4年
Four years, sir.
现在你在牢里作庄聚赌
And now you’re the prison bookie.
耶兹 告诉我 一个像你这样的人
Tell me, Yates, how does a man like you…
怎么能进西点
get into West Point?
我父亲曾受过国会赠勋
My father was a winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, sir.

Oh, right.
真是虎父犬子
Well, sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree.
你父亲
Your father
你父亲在越战时曾跟随过尔温 对不对
Your father was a POW with Mr. Irwin, was he not?
是 可是你似乎还不愿加入他的….
Yes, that is correct. And yet, you haven’t seen fit to join Mr. Irwin’s
十字军 十字军
Crusade? Crusade.
为什么 这不是我的战争
Why is that? It’s not my fight.
尔温在备战吗
Mr. Irwin is in a fight?
档案写你还有3年…I
t says here you have three years…
要服刑 对吗
left with us.
如果这样写就没错了
Correct? That’s what it says.
上面就是这样写的
That’s what it says.
改成3个月如何
Does three months sound better?
我要快速处理这个问题…
I need to resolve this situation… quickly…
以免有人再被杀或伤害
before someone else gets hurt… or killed.
你同意吗 大概吧
Do you agree? I guess.
我将需要内线消息
And the way I need to do that is with information.
所以你也许要重新考虑加入尔温…
So, you might want to rethink…
十字军
your joining Mr. Irwin’s… crusade.
长官 你叫我当内奸
You asking me to be your snitch, sir?
你不觉得现在才有正义感 有点太晚了吗
Isn’t it a little late in the game to be selfrighteous?
为什么要我挨揍
Dude, why I got to get my ass kicked? How many times you gonna ask?
少啰嗦 我只会打你一拳
Stop your sniveling. I’m only gonna hit you once.
什么时候 现在
Well, when? Now!
打架
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Sit your tray down!
Hey, fucker!
后退
Back off now! I said back off now!
坐下
On your cans!
现在要宣布事情
Let’s get on! Sit your asses down, now! Let’s go!
大伙 我们没有太多时间
You guys, we don’t have much time.
我们不再是军人
We can no longer wear the uniform of a soldier.
我们丧失了那个权力
We forfeited that right.
我也包括在内
And that includes me.
我违反了总统命令
I disobeyed an executive order.
我违反了一个当指挥官的职责
I violated my duty as a commanding officer.
赔上了8条人命
And eight men paid a catastrophic price.
这是个很难自我原谅的错误
It’s a mistake not easy to live with.
所以我跟各位一样到这里服刑赎罪
So, here I am,just like you, a convicted criminal.
你我的不同在于我承认我有罪
The only difference between you and me is I know I’m guilty.
所以我们成为囚犯被隔离
So we’re packed away here as prisoners.
但有一件事
And one thing is certain.
我们的警卫拥有权力
Our captors have the power.
他们可以羞辱我们
They can try to humiliate us.
殴打我们或把我们长♥期♥关禁闭
They can beat us. They can lock us away in a dark hole for days on end.
但有件事是他们做不到的
But there’s one thing they cannot do.
他们不能抹灭我们的自我认知
They cannot take away from us who we are.
我们是军人
And we are soldiers. Yeah, that’s right.
这是我们在此生存的唯一助力
It is the one thing It is the one thing that gives us a chance in here.
无人可抹灭
And that nobody can ever take away.

Yeah, that’s right.
军事审判法
The Uniform Code of Military Justice.
“撤除监禁所指挥官的理由
“Grounds for Removal of a Stockade or Disciplinary Barracks Commander:
“第一:“怠忽职守
“One. Dereliction of Duty. ” That’s right. Yeah.
“第二: 犯罪不当行为
“Two. Criminal Malfeasance. ”
“第三: 不按照程序规则
“Three. Noncompliance with procedural rules. ” Yeah.
“第四:制♥作♥不实官方报告
“Four. Making false official statements. ”
“第五:不像官员及正人君子 应有的行事风格
“Five. Conduct unbecoming to an officer and gentleman. ”
“第六: 在其管辖中对囚犯残酷或虐待
“Six. Cruelty and maltreatment of persons under his command. ”
“第七:
“Seven.
管理失败因而失去控制管辖区
”Command failure resulting in loss of control of facility. ”
各位我提议我们掌控这管辖区
Gentlemen, I propose that we seize control of this facility.
拿城♥堡♥来说 随便哪种城♥堡♥
Take a look at a castle, any castle.
想想看城♥堡♥的基本构造
Now, break down the elements that make it a castle.
地点 屏障 驻军 国旗
Location. Protection. Garrison. Flag.
这个城♥堡♥与其它城♥堡♥的唯一差别
The only difference between this castle and all the rest…
在于其它城♥堡♥是为防止外敌入侵而建造
is they were built to keep people out. Forward. Ho.
这里却是为了囚禁人犯所设立
This castle was built to keep people in.
但它还是一个城♥堡♥
But it’s still a castle.
不管是14世纪或21世纪 任何城♥堡♥都可以被攻占
And any castle can be taken, whether you’re fighting in the 14th century or the 21 st.
必须克服驻军
To succeed in a castle war,
才能成功攻占城♥堡♥
占据高处岗哨
take the high ground…
然后抢夺国旗
and ultimately capture the flag.
安瑞奎
Okay? Enriquez.
你成立一个战斗指挥所
All right. You set up a command post, okay?
这里有守卫
And here, you have the guard Well, here.
首先 这是行政大楼
First of all, this is admin building,
温特的办公室守卫
Winter’s office, guards.
第一阶段:撂倒温特的守卫
Okay? Phase one, neutralize Winter’s guards.
第二阶段:塔台 控制了塔台才能控制地面
Phase two, towers. Control the towers, you control the yard.
塔台1 2 3 4 第4塔台是祝麻
Tower 1, Tower 2, Tower 3, Tower 4.
要小心他
Tower 4 is Zamorro guy to watch.
第三阶段:水柱
Phase three, water cannon.
第四阶段:直升机
Four, helicopter.
直升机高高在上
Helicopter’s the high ground.
要夺到很难但有可能
Takin’ the helicopter’s gonna be a bitch. But it’s doable.
最后 国旗
Finally, the flag.
当我们夺到国旗时要将它倒着挂
Capture the flag. When we capture the flag, it’s raised upside down.
求救
Distress. Right.
对 代表
Right. Upside down means,
“求救 城♥堡♥已失守”
“Send help. The fort has fallen. ”
我们把旗子倒挂直到灰勒将军到来
We raise it upside down, and keep it that way until Wheeler arrives and sees it.
这样就赢了