把国旗找出来
Find the damn thing.
长官 他们找到很多武器
Sir, they found a lot of weaponry.
但没有国旗
But no flag. No, sir.
是 长官 不过至少他们没有武器可用
But at least we have all their weapons.
就成不了什么大事了
There’s nothing much they can do now.
我们派了多少人去搜查牢房♥
How many men do we have searching the tiers?
将近100人 差不多是所有可用的人力
We have close to a hundred. Pretty much everybody we could get.
重点不在国旗是他想到广场上
It’s not about the flag. He wants to bein the yard.
快把人撤离牢房♥区 带到广场上快
Get our men out of the tiers and into the yard now.
大家到广场上
Everybody into the yard!
集♥合♥ 快去 快
Riot formation! Let’s go! Double time!
现在
Now!
贝瑞兹 现在把军队带到广场
Peretz! Get those men into the yard, now! Yes, sir!
通知特别部队 快去 快去
Alert the S.O.R.T. teams. Go, go!
链子
Chain, chain, chain.
感觉如何 你要自♥由♥吗
How’s it feel, huh? How’s it feel?
Bring him with us.
To the hole!
战斗指挥所成立 快
Command post up, fast!
放开我 你们知道后果的严重性
Put me down! You know what’s going to happen to you?
包伯 是你吗
Hey! Hey! Beaupre, is that you? Yeah, yeah.
开始了吗 真的开始了
Is it happening? Fuckin’ “A” it’s happening. Yeah.
该死
Damn it!
他们把牢房♥大门用链条锁住了
They chained the doors to the tiers.
我看到了
Yes. I can see that.
要花一些时间才能冲出牢房♥
It’s gonna take ’em a little while to get around.
当他们出来后叫他们进入备战状态 但等我的命令再开始攻击
When they get here, tell them to gear up, but hold them.
他会预期我们立即猛烈攻击 所以我偏不
They’ll expect us to come hard and fast, so we won’t.
混♥蛋♥ 我赌你是判徒 害我烟全输光了
Yates, you little prick. I bet against you and it cost me a whole stash of smokes.
今天很多人都输了
Yeah? There’s a lot of losers today.
小心来吧 祝麻 混♥蛋♥ 来
What’s the deal? Come on, Zamorro, you motherfucker!
你相信这家伙吗
Come on! Come on! You fucking believe this guy?
好了 走吧 快走
Okay, let’s go. Here we go. Let’s go. Let’s go.
快拿来 等会
Hey, get it out right now. Later, later.
注意上校说叫他们等候下一步指令
Listen to me. The colonel said to hold them, okay?
叫他们等指令
Hold them.
也许我们该打电♥话♥找灰勒将军
Sir, maybe we should call C.A.C. and get General Wheeler.
然后说什么 上尉
And say what, Captain?
温特上校已无法掌控他的囚犯了
Colonel Winter has lost control of his own prison?
你准备好要发射了吗 是 长官
Keenan! Keenan, you ready to go up, man? Yes, sir!
弹道会越来越准
The trajectory is going to be there.
哪里需要我
Where do you want me?
这是麦克蓝伦中士从杜门监狱打来的
This is Sergeant McLaren from Fort Truman Prison.
请替我接灰勒将军
Can I speak to General Wheeler?
你一定要去叫醒他
Well, you’re gonna have to wake the dude up, man.
这是温特上校的来电
This is from Colonel Winter.
这里发生监狱暴♥动♥
We’re having, like, an uprising here.
准备妥当就发射
Go. Launch when ready.
点火Light her up. Light her up.
发射
Fire!
长官 上校 他想跟你通电♥话♥
Sir. Colonel, he wants to talk to you.
谁 他
Who does? Him.

Yes?
上校 我接管了你的监狱
Colonel, I’m taking command of your prison.
你梦想
Like hell you are.
快点 伙伴们 冲呀 别浪费时间 我们的时间有限
Come on, guys! Let’s go! Stop fuckin’ around! We don’t got much time!
戴尔渥
Let’s go! Come on, let’s go! Dellwo.
长官还要多久
Sir? How close to ready?
就快了
Fuck! We’re almost there, sir.
长官 可以来一下吗
Sir, couldcould you come here, please?
那是什么 在巷子里的东西
WhatWhat is that? That thing right there tucked away in the alley.
不知道
I don’t know.
让他们冲出来
Release the wave.
开始作战 让红蓝军出击
Go ahead and deploy red and blue teams.
固定好发射台装备发射
Lock and load the fucking thing now!
用力拉
Take it up, take it up. Light her!
发射
Fire!
把枪给我
Gun! Bring me the gun! Bring me the gun!
上弹道 好了吗
Load her up. Load her up. Charlie, you ready?
发射
Set! Clear!Fire!
我的妈 真管用
Fuck me! It worked, man!
发射
Fire!
戴尔渥
Mr. Dellwo.
前进10英英尺
Sir? Move ten feet forward.
是 长官
Yes, sir. Ten feet forward!
前进10英英尺
Ten feet forward!
射击那个装石块的人
Zamorro, target the man loading rocks into the trebuchet. McLaren?
别让他再丢石头进来
Do not let him put another one in.
这次可以击中目标吗
Dellwo, you gonna make it this time?
放心 长官好了 就是现在
You betcha, sir. Then now is the time.
全力加速 长官 升空
All the way, sir! Airborne! Hey, Jack!
就是这颗
What? This is the one! Get it!
中间这颗
Come on. No, no, no, no. This one in the middle.
来吧 发射
Come on, baby. Fire!
发射 长官
Fire! Sir!
放在那
Come on! Come on! Hold it there! Let’sgo! Get it in there!Last one!
扑灭它
Be still! Put it out! Put it out!
已经熄灭了 火这种东西是很难说的
Hey, hey! It’s out! You never can tell about these flames, man.
我对你说过我会报一箭之仇的 混♥蛋♥
Told you I was gonna get your ass back, motherfucker.
长官
Sir.
看着窗户
Watch the window.
用水柱回击 现在
Get that water cannon now.
杜菲长官 再几分钟
Duffy. Duffy? Uh,just a few more minutes, sir.
后退 后退
Fall back! Fall back!
杜菲 你在干嘛 关掉水源
Come on, Duffy. What are you doing? Cut it off.
移去战斗指挥所
Let’s shift to the C.P.! Shift to the C.P.! Now! Go!
你在干嘛
Duffy, what are you doing?
攻击
Charge!
狗屎
Shit!
温特 你这没种的懦夫
Whoo! You coward motherfucker, Winter!
你的专线电♥话♥
Colonel, it’s your private line.
接起来美国海军监禁所 温特上校办公室
Get it. U.S.M.C.F. Colonel Winter’s office.
是 长官 请稍等
Uh, yes, sir. Yes, sir. Please hold.
灰勒将军
It’s General Wheeler.
上校 我们在过去的路上 约20分钟内可以到
We’re on our way, Colonel. There in 20 minutes.
我不明白
I don’t understand, sir.
你求援镇♥压♥监狱暴♥动♥
You have a prison uprising. You sent for help.
我没
No, no. I nev
长官 我们已经控制住情况了
We have the situation under control, sir.
现在正在清理善后
We’re just… mopping up now. Good.
很好 20分钟后见
Glad to hear it. We’ll see you in 20 then.
非常好 长官
Very good, sir.
我要立刻结束这场混战 现在叫直升机过来
I want this over. Now. Get them airborne.

Okay.
把水柱弄好…
Load the water cannon. Go, go!Come on, man!
快点 把勾子固定好
Hurry up! Hook it on!
水在哪
Where’s the fuckin’ water?
开水
Now.
被勾住了
We’re hooked!
长官 好像是耶兹我知道
Sir, I think that’s Yates. Yes, I know.
撑住
Hold on!
他在哪
Where is he?
你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing? Hey!
拉走这家伙我要起飞了
Get this guy out! Clear out. I’m going up.
除掉他 阻止他
Zamorro, take him out. Stop him! Stop him!
谁还用烂橡胶弹
To hell with this rubberbullet shit.
来吧
Come on! Come on!
来吧
Come on.
噢 老天
Oh, no.
我从未撞毁过直升机
I never wrecked one before.
别说话 快出来
Don’t talk. Go. Move. Go!
走 出来 走