Well, uh, I’ll have to take my keepsakes with me.
哦,东西在这儿,哈?
Oh, the stuff is here, ha?
美妙的,亨利。
Wonderful, Henry.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
对不起,内莉。
Excuse me a minute, Nellie.
你现在在忙什么?
What are you up to now?
我在这里,你在那里。
Oh, I’m up to here, you’re up to there.
多好的赌注啊?
What a parlay, huh?
拿着电♥话♥。
Hold the phone.
你眼睛里有固定种族的表情。
You’ve got that fixed race look in your eye.
你不觉得这很可爱吗?
Don’t you see that’s lovely?
天啊,我可以自♥由♥结婚了。
God, I’m free to get married.
可怜的小娃娃,你等了太久了。
Oh, you poor little doll, you’ve been waiting so long.
但对你来说是值得的。
But it was worth it to you.
现在,你难倒我了。
Now, you got me.
但是我们负担不起。
But we can’t afford it.
我最近没有工作。
I haven’t been working lately.
放松。
Relax.
我都计划好了。
I have everything planned.
但是我们要用什么来赚钱呢?
But what are we going to use for money?
别担心,亲爱的。
Don’t worry, honey.
我要把银器当掉。
I’ll hock the silverware.
安静,Crosby
Quiet, Crosby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!