I swore on a stack of black eyed peas and candied yams.
这封邮件已被绑定。
This message had been binded.
这里有两千现金。
There’s two thousand cash-money here.
我的绅士朋友会在比赛结束后好好照顾你的。
My gentleman friend would take good care of you After the race.
好吧,祝福你的心,亲爱的孩子。
Well, bless your heart, honey child.
号♥码是E-I-G-H,你们都是T。
Uh, the number is, uh, E-I-G-H, y’all, T.
你是说闪电侠?
You mean Lightning Streak?
没有其他。
None other.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
比赛结束后,我们在生菜柜台见。
Uh, after the race, I’ll meet you at the lettuce counter.
我们会解决的。
We’ll settle up.
你们理解。
Y’all understand.
闪电!
Lightning Streak!
嘿,小子。
Hey, kid.
你要大展拳脚了吗?
You getting on the big time?
我在扩大我的生意。
I’m expanding my business.
我要扩展到100美元的窗口。
I’m branching into the hundred-dollar window.
你拿到那些战利品了吗?
Did you get a load of that loot?
有个西红柿和她自己的卷心菜块。
There’s a tomato with her own cabbage patch.
两个G的!
Two G’s!
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
噢!
Ow!
你想要什么?
What do you expect?
穆斯·莫兰总是下大赌注。
Moose Moran always bets heavy.
驼鹿莫兰吗?
Moose Moran?
你是说那个娃娃是穆斯·莫兰的?
You mean that doll belongs to Moose Moran?
你不知道?
You didn’t know it?
嘿,你最好确定你给了他一个赢家。
Hey, you better be sure you gave him a winner.
一个胜利者吗?
A winner?
我分不清一匹马和另一匹马。
I don’t know one horse from another.
我最好抓住她,告诉她手术结束了,让她换电♥话♥号♥码。说…
I better grab her and tell her the fix is off, have her change Her number. Say…
他们走了!
There they go!
铁棒领先了。
It’s Iron Bar taking the lead.
闪电。
Lightning Streak.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你想双手沾上我的血。
You want my blood on your hands.
闪电!
Lightning!
闪电闪电以11比7领先杆位。
Lightning Streak is 11 to 7 to pole.
爸爸,我遇到了最好的男人。
Daddy, I met the nicest man.
我给了你两千块赌铁棒。
I gave you two grand to bet on Iron Bar.
我知道,但铁棒没机会了。
I know, but Iron Bar doesn’t have a chance.
那个好人告诉我谁将赢得这场比赛。
The nice man told me who all’s going to win the race.
背部拉伸结束,铁棒拉长。
End of the back stretch, Iron Bar lengthening out.
这个好人吃柠檬糖了吗?
Was this nice man eating lemon drops?
你们都认识那个好人吗?
Y’all know the nice man?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
我跟那个好人说了比赛结束后给他点东西。
I told the nice man y’all give him something after the race.
是的。
Yes.
比赛结束后,我们会给这位好人一些东西。
We’ll give the nice man something after the race.
铁棒现在领先5-7个长度。
Iron Bar now leading 5-7 lengths.
“鞍后”现在是第二长的。
Saddle Queen is now second in length.
还有闪电条纹。
And Lightning Streak.
孩子,铁棒带着它跑了。
Kid, Iron Bar is running away with it.
呆在那里,铁棍。
Stay there, Iron Bar.
呆在那儿!
Stay there!
你想害死我?
You want to get me killed?
来吧,闪电侠!
Come on, Lightning Streak!
来吧!
Come on!
但你告诉我们铁棒。
But you told us Iron Bar.
你不记得了吗?
Don’t you remember?
我们不想让任何人知道我们参与了这件事。
We don’t want anyone to know we’re in on it.
来吧,闪电侠!
Come on, Lightning Streak!
来吧,闪电侠。
Come on, Lightning Streak.
最后冲刺,铁棒保持领先。
Final stretch, Iron Bar holding his lead.
多么精彩的比赛!
What a race!
看那匹马跑!
Look at that horse run!
如果你觉得他能跑,看这个!
If you think he can run, watch this!
铁棒轻松获胜。
And it’s Iron Bar, the winner, easily.
还有闪电条纹。
And Lightning Streak.
但这个好人确信闪电条纹会赢。
But the nice man was sure Lightning Streak Was going to win.
慕斯生气了吗?
Is Moose angry?
喂,你刚才说得对。
Say, you were right before.
我在兜售那匹马。
I was touting that horse.
我承认。
I admit it.
我承认!
I confess!
我整个下午都在卖♥♥马。
I’ve been touting horses all afternoon.
把我关进监狱。
Put me in jail.
请把我关进监狱!
Please put me in jail!
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
这是什么新把戏啊?
What kind of a new racket is this?
我是美国公民。
Well, I’m a citizen.
我交税。
I pay taxes.
我有权被关进监狱。
I got a right to be put in jail.
给我耳光!
Slap them on me!
你又想把我们变成笨蛋吗?
Are you trying to make chumps out of us again?
不,我只是不小心吹捧了慕斯·莫兰。
No, I just touted Moose Moran by mistake.
我吹捧他是赢家。
I touted him off a winner.
他会杀了我的。
He’ll kill me.
你知道,我们也知道慕斯·莫兰也知道。
Well, you know it and we know it and Moose Moran knows this.
但在法庭上听起来很奇怪。
But it would sound very peculiar in court.
我会让他们起草的。
I’ll have them draft it.
我的钥匙呢?
My key?
信贷经理想和你谈谈。
The credit manager wants to talk to you.
你不想和信贷经理谈谈吗?
Do you not want to talk to the credit manager?
-你想和慕斯谈谈。-不,不。
– You want to talk to Moose. – No, no.
我…我不想和他们任何一个说话。
I… I don’t want to talk to either one of them.
我…慕斯想请你和他喝一杯。
I… Well, Moose wants you to have a drink with him.
不,我不渴。
No, I’m not thirsty.
慕斯说你渴了。
Moose said you’re thirsty.
不,我……我改天再约。
No, I… I’ll take a rain check.
慕斯喜欢你。
Moose likes you.
是啊,我也喜欢他。
Yeah, I’m fond of him, too.
我们出去吧。
Let’s go outside.
是的。不,伙计们。
Yeah. No, fellas.
我已经决定了!
I’ve made up my mind!
我们走吧。
Let’s go.
我想我会晚一点回来的!
I’ll be back later, I think!
我将……哈哈。
I’ll be… ha-ha.
你儿子说你想和我喝一杯真有趣。
Funny when your boys said you wanted to have a drink with me.
我还以为他们在开玩笑呢。
I thought they were kidding.
哈哈。
Ha-ha.
谢谢你,斯佳丽。
Thanks, Scarlett.
慕斯,你是个可靠的公民,能承受这样的损失。
Moose, you’re a real solid citizen, Taking your loss like this.
我为什么要为了一万块得高血压?
Why should I get high blood pressure for about ten grand?
是的,我就是这么说的。
Yeah, that’s what I say.
不值得……十大吗?
It’s not worth… ten grand?
我以为你只丢了两个?
I thought you only lost two?
是的,但是马赢了。
Yeah, but the horse won.
他们会付给我一万美元的。
They would have paid me ten grand.
来吧,我带你四处看看。
Come on, I’ll show you around.
这样的布局,即使是一万美金也不便宜吧?
Say, with a layout like this, even ten grand Must be bird feed, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
这里有个小洞。
Over here is a sort of den.
把它修理得很特别。
Had it fixed up special.
噢!
Ow!
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
的帮助。
Help.
没关系。
It’s all right.
看一看。
Have a look.
噢!
Ow!
啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!