And remember, if I don’t get in touch with you, by all means, Don’t get in touch with me.
不,Brainey, Brainey, Brainey宝贝。
No, Brainey, Brainey, Brainey baby.
Brainey,去…好吧,呃,我…拿着这个。
Brainey, go to… right, uh, I, wha… here hold this.
她不能这样对我。
She can’t do this to me.
回来吧,圣诞老人。
Come back here, Santa.
你会……至少,我不赔不赚。
Would you… at least, I broke even.
然后你听到一声咆哮,你以为他们还想要更多,所以你开始疯狂地唱歌♥。
Then you hear such a roar, And you think they want more, so you start in singing like mad.
你可以看到我们的形状很好。
You can see that we’re shaped well.
你看,我们披得很好。
You see that we’re draped well.
但我们可以从那些目瞪口呆的家伙身上看出来。
But we can tell by the fellows that gape.
他们喜欢听我们唱红红的歌♥。
Well, they like to hear us sing in the pink.
哦,邓克先生,多漂亮的貂皮啊。
Oh, Mr. Dunker, what a beautiful mink.
当你听到我唱,啊-啊-啊,啊-啊-啊,你一定会从每一小节中得到快乐!
You must get pleasure from every measure when you hear me sing, Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah!
我认为。
I think.
我的想法吗?
I think?
当我们发声时,你的反应令人惊讶。
Your reaction is surprising when we’re doing our vocalizing.
是啊,你显然是来看我们唱歌♥的。
Yes, you obviously came just to see us sing.
好吧,女孩。
OK, girls.
6点回来。
Back at 6 o’clock.
-嗨。-嗨。
– Hi. – Hi.
一些早餐吗?
Some breakfast?
不用了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
查理,我不知道怎么…是的,是的,我知道。
Charlie, I don’t know how… Yeah, yeah, I know.
我听说柠檬小子去酒壶了。
I heard about the Lemon Drop Kid going to the jug.
多少钱?
How much?
五十岁。
Fifty.
用我的工资。
Out of my salary.
嗯。
Hm.
你知道吗,为什么每次我追求一个女人,她最后都嫁给了那个鼓手?
You know, why is it every time I go for a dame, She winds up marrying the drummer?
大概在两个金发女郎之前,我在兰花和珍珠上花了很多钱,她勾搭上了一个服务员。
About two blondes ago, I shell a lot Of fortune in orchids and pearls, She hooks up with a waiter.
是啊,一个小胖子。
Huh, yeah, a little fat guy.
我才不要跟什么服务员搞在一起呢。
Well, I’m not getting hooked up with any waiter.
那小子骗了我几次,我不会让他得逞的。
The Kid pulled a couple of fast ones on me, And I’m not letting him get away with it.
他认为他在监狱里很安全。
He thinks he’s safe in jail.
嗯。
Hm.
谢谢你,查理。
Thanks, Charlie.
我会还你钱的。
I’ll pay you back in money.
是的。
Yeah.
怎么了,圣诞老人?
What’s the matter, Santa Claus?
你的驯鹿闯红灯了?
Your reindeer gone through a red light?
圣诞老人今年不是个好孩子。
Santa Claus hasn’t been a good boy this year.
他们在你包里发现了什么,圣诞老人?
What did they find in your bag, Santa?
盗窃工具吗?
Burglary tools?
乌合之众。
Riffraff.
有人来看你了,小子。
You got a visitor, Kid.
你的家庭医生。
Your family doctor.
嗯,外科医生山姆。
Well, Sam the Surgeon.
你提前来切圣诞菜了吗?
You come to do your Christmas chopping early?
不,圣诞老人。
No, Santa.
我是来提醒你慕斯·莫兰想要什么圣诞礼物的。
I came to remind you what Moose Moran wants for Christmas.
我记得。
I remember.
你知道吗,小子,躲在监狱里太蠢了。
You know, Kid, jail’s a silly place to try to hide.
慕斯的朋友进的比出的多。
Moose has more friends in than out.
山姆,你可以把刀放在樟脑丸里。
Sam, you can put your knife in mothballs.
我有个好主意。
I got an idea that can’t miss.
我知道我能弄到一万美元。
I know I can come up with the ten grand.
没关系,因为一些聪明的男孩开始逗慕斯笑了,慕斯不喜欢这样。
That’s fine because some of the smart boys Are starting to get Moose to laugh, and Moose don’t like it.
我们要做的就是从现在开始借用穆斯的赌场直到圣诞节。
All we have to do is borrow Moose’s casino from now Till Christmas.
慕斯不能打开它进行高级赌博。
Moose can’t open it for high-class gambling.
你连宾果游戏厅都打不开。
You can’t even open it for a bingo parlor.
等等,你在和一个天才说话。
Wait, you’re talking to a genius.
你认识Nellie Thursday吗?
You know Nellie Thursday?
她在这里。
She’s in here.
她没有地方住。
She’s got no place to live.
她想进养老院,但他们不收她,因为她丈夫有前科。
She tried to get into an old folks’ home, But they wouldn’t take her on account Of her husband’s an ex-con.
这是我的想法。
Now, here’s the idea.
我借了穆斯的赌场。
I borrow Moose’s casino.
我假装这是一家老人院。
I pretend it’s an old folks’ home.
我把内莉和一堆旧娃娃放在一起。
I stick Nellie in there with a bunch of old dolls.
有他们在里面……这部分有点难。
With them in it… now, this part is kind of tough.
但我想,如果我能做到,我可以说服市政♥府♥给我一张为慈善募捐的执照。
But I figure, uh, if I can work it, I can talk the city into giving me A license to collect for charity.
我还想,我可以把百老汇所有的杯子都拿来帮我收集。
I further figure, I can get every mug on Broadway To help me do the collecting.
他们都喜欢内莉。
They all love Nellie.
她真是个漂亮的老娃娃。
She’s such a grand old doll.
你想在慕斯的赌场里卖♥♥掉一群旧娃娃吗?
You trying to unload a mob of old dolls in Moose’s casino?
嘘。
Shh.
只到平安夜。
It’s only until Christmas Eve.
到那时,我就能筹到足够的钱还清穆斯。
By then, I’ll have collected enough to pay off Moose.
这是我听过的最合法的欺骗。
This is the most legal double cross I’ve ever heard.
但是圣诞夜过后这些旧娃娃怎么办呢?
But what happens to the old dolls after Christmas Eve?
如果募捐的钱突然丢了而那些旧娃娃也没钱待在赌场了,我能控制得了吗?
Well, can I help it if suddenly the collection money Just happens to get lost and the old dolls Can’t afford to stay in the casino?
慕斯会得到他的钱。
Moose will have his dough.
这样我就不会有麻烦了。
And I’ll be in the clear, you see.
你要在圣诞节的时候把那些漂亮的小女人都扔到大街上吗?
You’re going to dump all those nice little ladies out On the street at Christmastime?
我不会对自己的母亲这么做。
I wouldn’t do that to my own mother.
城里任何一家庄家都会给你3比1。
Any bookmaker in town will give you 3-1.
这到底算不算交易?
Is it a deal or not?
听起来很疯狂。
Sounds crazy.
但那不是我的部门。
But that ain’t my department.
如果你不给我钱,我就开始手术。
I only to start operating if you don’t pay off.
你在哪里实习过?
Where did you intern at?
财务公♥司♥?
The finance company?
嘿,山姆,五十美元的罚款有点小问题。
And hey, Sam, there’s a little matter of the fifty-dollar fine.
你先垫付,我就欠慕斯一万五。
You advance it, and I owe Moose a round figure of ten thousand and fifty.
不,谢谢,小子。
No, thanks, Kid.
我喜欢你被冷冻起来。
I like having you in the deep freeze.
我们可以在假期前让你暖和起来。
We can thaw you out in time for the holiday season.
再过15天圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas in just 15 days.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
15天。
15 days.
我得离开这里。
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这里!
I got to get out of here!
请放我出去!
Please let me out of here!
嘿!
Hey!
我早就该说”请”了。
I should have said “please” a long time ago.
有一位女士在办公室等你。
There’s a lady waiting for you in the office.
她付了你的罚款。
She paid your fine.
再见,圣诞老人!
Goodbye, Santa!
犯!
Delinquents!
这是您的收据。
Here’s your receipt.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
Brainey !
Brainey!
我就知道你会来。
I knew you’d come.
无法抗拒,是吗?
Couldn’t fight it, eh?
我不知道我会对他们做什么。
I don’t know what I’d do to them.
我猜,你在想我的衣服。
Well, I guess, you’re wondering about the outfit.
哦,不,运动。
Oh, no, sport.
你总是穿着华丽。
You always were a flashy dresser.
你不知道重获自♥由♥是什么感觉。
You don’t know how it feels to be free again.
你大概有五分钟的空闲时间。
Well, you’re going to be free about five minutes.
我们要去市中心领结婚证。
We’re heading downtown for a marriage license.
在一起。
Together.
Brainey,你让我成为世界上最幸福的男人!
Brainey, you’re making me the happiest man in the world!
而且再也不会有每周为了区区几块钱跳舞的机会了……当你是我妻子的时候。
And there’d be no more dancing for a few measly dollars A week anymore… not when you’re my wife.
我们会让牛津查理给你加薪的。
We’ll make Oxford Charlie give you a raise.
哦,我不想工作……想想看,再过几周,我们就是柠檬小子夫妇了。
Oh, I don’t want to work… Just think, in a few short weeks, We’ll be Mr. And Mrs. Lemon Drop Kid.
短短几周?
A few short weeks?
这次的摊位是什么?
What’s the stall this time?
好吧,来吧。
Well, come on.
你会为我感到骄傲的。
You’ll be proud of me.
哦。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!