Oops.
嗨,你好,小子。
Hic, hello, Kid.
又在看电视了?
Been watching television again, huh?
警官,罪名是什么?
What’s the charge, Officer?
我跟你说话的时候你能别排练了吗?
Hey, will you stop rehearsing when I’m trying to talk to you?
还记得那次轮到你输的时候你赢了吗?
Remember the time you win when it was your turn to lose?
谁把你藏了三个星期?
Who hide you off for three weeks?
内莉。
Nellie did.
但是,小子,你的个人角度是什么?
But, Kid, what’s your personal angle?
闭上嘴,瑞典佬。
Button your lips, Swede.
内莉就像你的母亲。
Nellie is like a mother to you.
叽阿。
Grrr.
柠檬娃娃?
Lemon Drop Kid?
我只是不相信你不关心柠檬滴小孩。
I just don’t believe you’re not looking out For the Lemon Drop Kid.
但你必须相信。
But you got to believe it.
像Nellie Thursday这样的老太太肯定有好几百个。
There must be hundreds of old ladies like Nellie Thursday.
它们遍布百老汇大街。
They’re all around Broadway.
老娃娃们进不了家,因为他们可能在过去卷了一卷,捣碎了一点自♥制♥啤酒。
Old dolls who can’t get into homes because maybe they Rolled a lusher, pound a little homemade beer in the old days.
甚至是你自己的母亲。
Maybe even your own mother.
他们从来没有责怪过妈妈。
They never hung no rap on Mom.
同花顺托尼,去年你穷困潦倒的时候,谁把你押在了一副有标记的新牌上?
Straight Flush Tony, when you were down and out last year, Who staked you to a new deck of marked cards?
内莉!
Nellie!
好的!
OK!
所以大家都回家好好睡一觉吧。
So everybody go home and get a good night’s sleep.
明天中午我们都要起床。
We’re all getting up at noon tomorrow.
她来了。
There she is.
记住,一个字也别说。
Remember, not a word.
这是一个惊喜派对。
This is a surprise party.
你好,内莉。
Hello, Nellie.
孩子!
Kid!
哦,阴郁而诚实的哈利。
Oh, Gloomy and Honest Harry.
嘿,内莉。
Hey there, Nellie.
内尔,出来的感觉怎么样?
Ha, Nell, how does it feel to be out?
冷。
Cold.
哦,我的。
Oh, my.
我们有辆好车在等你。
We got a hot car waiting for you.
你们什么时候开始喜欢偷这个了?
Since when have you boys gone in for swiping this?
我们以为你会喜欢兜风的。
Oh, we thought you’d enjoy a little ride.
谢谢,但我要走路。
Thanks, but I’m walking.
在转角处有个小公♥寓♥。
There’s a two-bit boarding house just around the corner.
好的,我们开车送你去。
Good, we’ll drive you there.
你疯了,小子。
Oh, you’re crazy, Kid.
等等,谁会开豪华轿车去廉价公♥寓♥?
Wait, who pulls up to a cheap boarding house in a limousine?
只有和朋友在一起的旧娃娃。
Only old dolls with friends.
进去。
Get in.
小子,这不是穆斯·莫兰以前的赌场吗?
Why, Kid, isn’t this Moose Moran’s old gambling casino?
穆斯·莫兰的老什么?
Moose Moran’s old what?
“奈莉星期四回家给老娃娃。”
“Nellie Thursday Home for Old Dolls.”
这是什么意思,小子?
What does this mean, Kid?
只是长岛的一间小公♥寓♥,内莉。
It’s just a two-bit boarding house in Long Island, Nellie.
整块地都是后院,冷热相间的矮牵牛花,四面朝南,灰泥浴缸。
Whole field for a backyard, hot and cold running petunias, Southern exposure on all sides, stucco bathtubs.
对了,我差点忘了,有个房♥间给亨利,里面有个很大的保险箱供他练习。
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there’s A room for Henry with a nice big safe for him to practice on.
嘿,小子。
Hey, Kid.
我和Goomba在公园里发现了这个…解锁。
Me and Goomba found this in the park… unlocked.
我们觉得这样对内莉比较好。
We thought it’d be nice for Nellie.
干得好,Solly。
Oh, good work, Solly.
把它放在草坪上。
Put it out on the lawn.
她在厕所…雕像旁边看起来不错。
She’s loo… looking good by the statue.
雕像?
Statue?
听着,我们没有…
Look, we don’t have…
将军在中♥央♥公园已经坐得够久了。
The general has been sitting in Central Park long enough.
我们觉得他需要换个环境。
We figure he needs a change of scenery.
你把那个将军放回马背上。
You take that general and put him back on his horse.
随你怎么说,小子。
Anything you say, Kid.
我们也觉得将军没了马一定很寂寞。
We, too, figured that general was lonesome without his horse.
他们可能还带了鸽子。
They probably brought the pigeons, too.
嘿,同花顺,帮帮他们?
Hey, Straight Flush, help them, huh?
你还以为我们带你来这里是为了拿免费报纸吗?
You still think we carried you out here To get free newspapers?
你做的…这是一家老人院,不是吗?
You did… it is an old folks’ home, isn’t it?
当然是。
Sure, it is.
最好的。
The best.
我们会让阳光之家的捕鼠器对我们的溢流感到满意。
We’ll make that Sunshine Home rat Trap be satisfied with our overflow.
你做这一切都是为了我?
And you did all this for me?
原来你是百老汇最受欢迎的洋娃娃。
Turns out you’re the most popular doll on Broadway.
街上每个骗子都在为你卖♥♥命。
Every chiseler on the street is knocking himself out for you.
孩子,我听说过这个地方的时候它还很开放。
Kid, I hear about this place when it was wide open.
但我从不进去。
But I’m never inside.
这是专门给肿胀用的。
It’s strictly for swells.
不了。
Not anymore.
百老汇欢迎任何坏掉的旧娃娃。
Any broken down old doll on Broadway is welcome.
惊喜!
Surprise!
内莉,以防你需要朋友来玩金拉米或者垒球,我们买♥♥了很多旧娃娃。
Nellie, in case you’re needing some friends To play gin rummy or maybe a game of softball, We loaded up on old dolls.
欢迎回家,内莉。
Welcome home, Nellie.
Brainey。
Brainey.
你还记得鲍姆加滕太太吗?
You remember Mrs. Baumgarten?
唱着Solly的岳母。
Singing Solly’s mother-in-law.
唱歌♥的索利捐了她。
Singing Solly donated her.
是啊,她在这里会更开心。
Yeah, she’d be much happier here.
母亲住在他们的房♥子里,这对已婚夫妇总是很紧张。
It’s always a strain on the married couple with the mother Living in their house.
但那是我的房♥子。
But it was my house.
嘿,小子。
Hey, Kid.
出来一下。
Come out here a minute.
哦,马上,阴郁。
Oh, right away, Gloomy.
带内莉见见姐妹会的其他成员,好吗?
See that Nellie meets the rest of the sorority, will you?
孩子,哦,太棒了。
Kid, oh, it’s oh so wonderful.
我没什么好说的。
There’s nothing I can say.
只是不知道该怎么说。
Just haven’t got the words.
好。
Good.
让我们保持这种状态。
Let’s keep it that way.
不要说废话。
Say no yak-yak.
臭鼻子发现了这个漂亮的老太太住在桥下的小屋里。
Pickle-nose found this nice little old lady Living in a shack under the bridge.
你好啊,可爱的老太太。
Well, hello, nice little old lady.
欢迎来到耐莉星期四之家。
Welcome to the Nellie Thursday Home.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这是什么?
What’s this?
我的金丝雀。
My canary.
我拥有她九年了。
I’ve had her nine years.
那对一只鸟来说太老了。
Well, that’s old for a bird.
她也可以留下。
She can stay, too.
哦,你真贴心。
Oh, you’re a sweet.
你也很可爱,臭鼻子。
You’re sweet, too, Pickle-nose.
把椅子拿过来。
Bring the chair.
快点,快点。
Hurry up, hurry up.
把她拉下来。
Bring her down.
把它拿出来。
Bring it out.
你拿的是什么,霍根?
What do you got there, Hogan?
我们给他们的咖啡加了奶油。
We got cream for their coffee.
嘘。
Shh.
你想把邻居的牛都吵醒吗?
You want to wake up all the neighbors’ cows?
嘘。
Shh.
我们需要一头牛,是吧?
We need a cow, huh?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
Hopalong卡西迪吗?
Hopalong Cassidy?
在赌桌上放两块垫子。
Put two of those mats on the crap tables.
我们得把这些娃娃叠起来。
We’ll have to double up these dolls.
luck -a-luck和轮盘赌都很小,我们得挤两个。
Chuck-a-luck and roulette are small, We’d have to squeeze two on.
快点,斯利姆。
Snap it up, Slim.
你看起来像个女服务员。
You look like a chambermaid.
是海军上将酒店捐赠的吗?
Did the Admiral Hotel donate this linen?
是的,但我们还没告诉他们。
Yeah, but we haven’t told them yet.
好吧,男人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!