Oh, ling, oh, ling, oh, ling.
听他们的铃♥声♥。
Hear them ring.
为了我和我的玛丽。
For me and my Marie.
很快就到圣诞节了。
Soon it will be Christmas Day.
圣诞节让你情绪激动。
Christmas makes you feel emotional.
它可能带来党派或虔诚的思想。
It may bring parties or thoughts devotional.
无论发生什么或可能发生什么,这就是圣诞节对我的意义。
Whatever happens or what may be, Here is what Christmastime means to me.
一串串的路灯。
Strings of streetlights.
就连红绿灯都闪烁着明亮的红色和绿色,因为购物者带着他们的宝贝冲回家。
Even stoplights blink a bright red and green As the shoppers rush home with their treasures.
听到雪的嘎吱声,看到孩子们。
Hear the snow crunch, see the kids bunch.
圣诞老人的大场面。
This Santa’s big scene.
在这喧嚣之中,你会听到。
And above all this bustle, you’ll hear.
银色的铃铛。
Silver bells.
Du lieber das ist gut。
Du lieber das ist gut.
银色的铃铛。
Silver bells.
但你很可爱。
but you’re cute.
城里的圣诞节到了。
It’s Christmas time in the city.
嗯,城市执照。
Uh-uh, city license.
摇铃。
Ring a ling.
听他们的铃♥声♥。
Hear them ring.
银色的铃铛。
Silver bells.
节日花束。
A holiday bouquet.
我希望这是一辆雪橇。
I wish this was a sleigh.
找块骨头舔舔。
To get a bone to lick.
我想我看到了圣诞老人。
I think I see St. Nick.
圣诞节很快就要到了,圣诞节很快就要到了,圣诞节很快就要到了。
Soon it will be Christmas, Soon it will be Christmas, soon it will be Christmas Day.
银铃,银铃。
Silver bells, silver bells.
很快就到圣诞节了。
Soon it will be Christmas Day.
很快就到圣诞节了。
Soon it will be Christmas Day.
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
一、二、三……再见,布雷尼。
And one, two, three… Oh, goodbye, Brainey.
再见,Brainey。
Bye-bye, Brainey.
再见。
Bye-bye.
这么说你是在妨碍演出?
So you’re ankling the show, huh?
直到圣诞节。
Just until Christmas.
那小子任命我为首席医生照顾奈莉·星期四之家。
The Kid has appointed me head chief doctor To watch over the Nellie Thursday Home.
那家伙到底有什么能耐让所有人都吓得跳起来?
What has that guy got that makes Everybody jump through a hoop?
骗局越疯狂,跳得越高。
The crazier the schemes, the higher they jump.
很多爱Nellie的人都不觉得这很疯狂。
A lot of people who love Nellie don’t think it’s so crazy.
像你这样聪明的女孩,会放弃工作。
Smart girl, like you, gives up a job.
街上每一个赌钱的人都在为你的老疯子捐钱。
Every penny ante character on the street Blows his top hustling donations for your old wacky.
也许古怪。
Maybe wacky.
但不是小赌注。
But not penny ante.
这是个大生意。
This is big business.
哈哈。
Ho-ho.
为什么,你知道在四天内,我们筹集了将近2000美元吗?
Why, do you know that in four days, we raised almost $2,000?
好吧。
All right.
所以你收集…那些穿宽松裤子的圣诞老人筹了两千?
So you collect… those baggy-pants Santas Raised two grand?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
你看那小子在这里。
You see the Kid’s got it here.
来,让我来。
Here, let me.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你知道吗,Brainey,当你回来的时候,你的工作就会等着你,这证明我在这里没有。
You know, Brainey, your job will be waiting for you when You come back, which proves that I haven’t got it here.
嘘,嘘,嘘。
Shh, shh, shh.
头皮屑,嗯?
Dandruff, huh?
准备好,你们这些野牛小弟,有印第安人来了。
Stand by, you Buffalo nickels, there’s some Indians coming.
合众为一。
E pluribus unum.
嘘!
Shh!
安静,令人陶醉。
Quiet, Heady.
安静。
Quiet.
给你的菠菜来点苦头。
Giving you your spinach the hard way.
有趣的鼻子。
Funny nose.
银铃,银铃。
Silver bells, silver bells.
,战利品很不错。
, the loot is good.
呃,是你。
Uh, it’s you.
我还以为是小偷呢。
I thought it was a prowler.
小偷吗?
A prowler?
有趣的事情。
Funny thing.
我在给我爱的女孩唱小夜曲,她却认为我是个小偷。
Here I am serenading the girl I love, And she thinks I’m a prowler.
嗯,我听到了一些声音。
Well, I heard some noise.
但我不知道它在唱歌♥。
But I didn’t know it was singing.
我还没唱到副歌♥呢。
Uh, I didn’t get to the chorus yet.
我只是在这里观察天空,想着你。
I was just out here casing the sky, thinking of you.
你知道吗,天上的每一颗星星都让我想起你眼中的光芒。
You know, every star up there reminds me Of the light in your eyes.
一闪一闪,小…哦。
Twinkle, twinkle, little… uh-oh.
闪烁,闪烁……那是小孩子的东西。
Twinkle, twinkle… That’s kid stuff.
亲爱的,你的尖牙露出来了。
Honey, your fangs are showing.
如果你得意忘形了,不要克制自己,好吗?
If you get carried away, don’t hold yourself back, ha?
孩子。
Kid.
亲爱的,永远不要失去我。
Honey, don’t ever lose me.
那会毁了你的。
It would ruin you.
我们必须马上对柠檬滴小子施压。
We must lean in on the Lemon Drop Kid right away.
嘿,你不会是想让我们穿上猴子装然后摇起铃铛吧?
Hey, you ain’t figuring on us wearing the monkey suits And ringing them little bells?
听着,如果那小子能在四天内筹到两千,我们能筹到更多。
Look, if the Kid can raise two grand in four days, We can raise lots more than that.
当然,老板。
Sure, boss.
孩子们在穆斯·莫兰的赌场里买♥♥了一堆旧娃娃。
The kids got a herd of old dolls in Moose Moran’s casino.
他就是这样拿到驾照的。
This is how he gets a license.
我知道。
I know that.
我知道执照上写的是给奈莉·星期四之家的。
I know that the license is made out To the Nellie Thursday Home.
所以我想无论内莉·星期四在哪,那就是内莉·星期四之家,明白吗?
So I figured that wherever Nellie Thursday is, That’s the Nellie Thursday Home, you see?
现在,我们要做的是。
Now, here’s what we’re going to do.
看,女孩。
Look, girls.
先生们要来拜访了。
Gentlemen are coming to call.
哦,他们给我们带了花!
Oh, and they’re bringing us flowers!
它们必须是有价值的。
They must be valuable.
他们用枪保护他们。
They’re guarding them with a gun.
把那东西拿开。
Put that thing away.
你觉得这些旧娃娃会拿杆子吗?
You think these old dolls carry rods?
你看不出来。
You can’t tell.
那个安妮·奥克利女士呢?
What about that Annie Oakley dame?
把它收起来,你…好吧。
Put that away, you… All right.
好了,别忘了。
All right, now, don’t forget.
帽子和”请”和”女士”都要去掉
It’s off with the hat and “please” and “ma’am.”
明白了吗?
You got it?
强尼,你待在这里。
Johnny, you stay here.
祝福你,善良的先生。
Bless you, kind sir.
保佑你。
Bless you.
又一天,又一美元,更少的税。
Another day, another dollar, less taxes.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma’am.
女士。
Ma’am.
我……圣诞快乐。
Me… merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
不要被拒之门外。
Don’t get shut out.
Everybod……圣诞快乐。
Everybod… Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
哈哈!
Ho-ho!
哦,对不起,邮件是…对不起,你的钱都撒得到处都是。
Oh, I’m sorry, the post is… sorry, Your money is just spread out all over.
让我来帮你。
Let me help you with it.
找钱给你。
You get the change.
呵呵,呵呵,呵呵。
Ho-ho, ho, ho.
对不起,先生。
Sorry, sir.
你在这儿。
There you are.
先生,往锅里放点东西。
Put something in the pot, sir.
锅里有东西。
Something in the pot.
圣诞节的礼物。
Something for Christmas.
嗬,嗬,嗬。
Ho, ho, ho.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
Hrrm。
Hrrm.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
咩……女士,你要为不幸的人做点什么。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!