Help the needy!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
帮助有需要的人!
Help the needy!
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, lady.
帮助有需要的人!
Help the needy!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
Ho-ho-ho,哈哈!
Ho-ho-ho, ho-ho!
我……祝福您,善良的先生。
Me… blessings on you, kind sir.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
Oh-ho-ho !
Oh-ho-ho!
Ho-ho-ho !
Ho-ho-ho!
基♥督♥快乐……圣诞快乐!
Merry Christ… merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
空空的快乐……哈哈,哈哈!
Merry Chr… ho-ho, ho-ho!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
快乐……嗯哼,圣诞快乐!
Merry… ahem, merry Christmas!
哈哈,哈哈!
Ho-ho, ho-ho!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
《铃儿响叮当》!
Jingle bells!
圣诞快乐!
Happy yuletide!
快乐……圣诞老人送的小礼物?
Merry… little something from Santa?
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
哈……这不是从佛罗里达来的柠檬小子吗。
Ha… Well, if it isn’t the Lemon Drop Kid back from Florida.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
“拯救生命。”
“Save a Life.”
谁的生活?
Who’s life?
我的。
Mine.
来吧,孩子。
Come on, Kid.
哦,不,等一下。
Oh, no, wait a minute.
我什么都没做。
I haven’t done anything.
我是无辜的。
I’m innocent.
我只是个小商人。
I’m just a small businessman.
我是做圣诞老人生意的。
I’m in the Santa Claus business.
来吧,圣诞老人。
Come along, Santa.
我打电♥话♥叫驯鹿来。
I’ll phone for the reindeer.
哦,我打车去车站接你。
Oh, I’ll take a cab and meet you at the station.
西德尼·米尔本。
Sidney Milburn.
西德尼·米尔本!
Sidney Milburn!
法官阁下,那是柠檬小子。
Your Honor, that’s the Lemon Drop Kid.
柠檬小子在为慈善机构募捐却没有执照。
The Lemon Drop Kid was collecting money for charity Without a license.
慈善是什么?
What charity?
他自己的,法官阁下
His own, Your Honor.
你如何辩护?
How do you plead?
法官阁下,我想请求将这个案子推迟到1月1日当我的律师从华盛顿回来时。
Well, Your Honor, I’d like to ask For a postponement of this case until January 1 When my attorney returns from Washington.
华盛顿?
Washington?
是的,他在下面帮杜鲁门总统处理一张停车罚单。
Yeah, he’s down there trying to fix a parking Ticket for President Truman.
米尔本,你对行乞的指控有何辩护?
Milburn, how do you plead to this charge of panhandling?
行乞呢?
Panhandling?
我拿着铃铛和水壶站在角落里,就像成百上千个普通的美国圣诞老人一样。
I was standing in the corner with my bell and kettle, Like hundreds of other everyday average American Santa Clauses.
你收集这笔钱是为了一己私利。
You were collecting this money for your own personal gain.
其他人都在为慈善事业工作。
Those other men are working for charity.
这是一个有组织的慈善机构,有市政执照。
It’s an organized charity and has a city license.
嗯。
Eh.
哦,城市执照。
Oh, a city license.
米尔本先生,我要把这笔钱捐给一个有价值的慈善机构。
Mr. Milburn, I’m going to turn this money over To a worthwhile charity.
十天或五十美元。
Ten days or fifty dollars.
哦,但是我没有50美元。
Oh, but I haven’t got fifty dollars.
我可抽不出十天的时间。
And I can’t spare ten days.
我们会为您安排时间。
We’ll arrange your schedule to spare it for you.
下一个例子。
Next case.
哦,但是,法官,拜托。
Oh, but, Judge, please.
法官阁下,我能打个电♥话♥吗?
Your Honor, could I make one phone call?
是的。
Yes.
这是异地恋,我…
It’s long distance, I…
来吧。
Come on.
在我看来那个法官不诚实。
That judge didn’t look honest to me.
18年来,他一直是律师协会的成员。
For 18 years, he’s been a member of the bar.
这就是我的意思。
That’s what I mean.
上班时喝酒。
Drinking on duty.
你好,孩子。
Hello, Kid.
内莉吗?
Nellie?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
问他。
Ask him.
他逮捕了我因为我试图把我的私人物品带出我的公♥寓♥。
He had me arrested for trying to get my personal belongings out Of my apartment.
但他甚至都不想让我给亨利拍照。
But he didn’t even want me to take Henry’s picture.
这是他唯一拍过的照片。
That’s the only picture he ever had taken.
天啊,一点都没变。
Gee, hasn’t changed a bit.
我们走吧。
Let’s go.
你这个打女人的。
You woman beater.
来吧。
Come on.
叽阿。
Grrr.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧!
Come on!
哦,等等,等等。
Uh, oh, hold it, hold it.
举♥行♥什么?
Hold what?
持有这些。
Hold these.
法官说我可以请律师。
Judge told me I could call my lawyer.
你说你的律师在华盛顿。
You said your lawyer was in Washington.
是的,是邓肯,芒坎,施芒坎和布雷尼的公♥司♥。
Yeah, it’s a firm of Duncan, Muncan, Schmuncan, and Brainey.
孩子,等我的律师跟你谈完,你就得半吊子了。
Boy, when my lawyer gets through with you, You’ll be wearing your brass buttons at half mast.
喂?
Hello?
我…哦。
I… oh.
喂,布莱尼在吗?
Hello, is Brainey there?
是吗?
Yeah?
你好,Brainey。
Well, hello, Brainey.
你好,亲爱的。
Hiya, honey.
是个女律师。
It’s a lady lawyer.
聪明宝贝,你以为我在哪里?
Brainey baby, where do you think I am?
别告诉我。
Don’t tell me.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
当然是执照局。
The license bureau, of course.
你嫁给了自己。
You married yourself.
多么舒适。
How cozy.
现在,看看。
Now, look.
我是从执照局开始的,宝贝。
I started for the license bureau, baby.
但在下来的路上,我在我以前的宿舍停了下来给你拍了张照片。
But on the way down, I stopped off at my old rooming house To get your photograph.
我喜欢和你不在一起的时候看看它。
I like to look at it when I’m not with you.
房♥东不让我进去拿。
Well, the landlord wouldn’t let me in to get it.
一件事接一件事。
So one thing led to another.
他戳了我一下。
He poked me.
我戳了他一下。
I poked him.
你觉得我现在在哪?
And where do you think I am?
在牢房♥里。
In the pokey.
狭小的吗?
The pokey?
呆在那里,保持你原来的样子,美丽。
Stay there, just the way you are, beautiful.
我想记住你微笑的样子。
I want to remember you smiling.
微笑?
Smiling?
看,谁在笑?
Look, who’s smiling?
我…你能离开镇子几个小时吗,拜托了?
I’d… Look, would you leave town for a couple of hours, please?
听着,聪明宝贝,你得听我说。
Look, Brainey baby, you got to listen to me.
听你的?
Listen to you?
我的皮大衣听了你的话。
My fur coat listened to you.
我的十块钱听了你的话。
My ten bucks listened to you.
我听了你的话。
I listened to you.
我们都听够了你的话。
We’re all fed up listening to you.
嗨,布雷尼,我们开始了!
Hey, Brainey, we’re on!
再见,小子。
So long, Kid.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
记住,如果我不联♥系♥你,无论如何,不要联♥系♥我。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!