you ever owned is thrown on the market
你们现在一无所有了
You are a people of nothing.
大家不为自己的财产而战斗吗
Don’t you even fight for what you own?
谁在说战斗
Who talks of the fight?
有别的办法吗 哈姆扎
What other way is there, Hamza?
先知说战斗 我们就战斗
When the Prophet says Fight!, we fight,
他现在说要和平
now he says Peace!
没错
Exactly
你们都是天生就从内心深处热爱和平的人
you are a peace loving people up to your necks and fore bearers
都回去工作吧
go back to work!
我们必须保卫自己
We have to defend ourselves.
你是真♥主♥的使者
You are the Messenger of god.
现在他们嘲笑 污辱 掠夺我们
Yet, they mock, abuse and plunder us
而我们却无所作为
and we do nothing
从战争方面说 我们太悲惨了
In the pathage of war, we are pathetic
可是引领他们的是贪婪
But they are led by greed,
而引领我们的是真♥主♥和你
we are led by god and you
我知道你多么厌恶刀剑
I know how you hate the sword,
可我们必须去战斗
but we have to fight
他们偷走我们的财产 运去大马士革
they’ve stolen our property, they are taking it to Damascus
就从我们自家门口走过
right past our own door our door.
真♥主♥啊 夺回来吧
I say, by God turn back
对不起 我太激动了
I’m sorry I got carried away
这事像锤子敲我的头
Its pounding in my head
求你了 和他们战斗吧
Please, fight them!
看看太阳
But look at the sun!
现在不是祈祷时间
It’s not the time of prayer
这是真♥主♥通过他的使者最新揭示的
It is newly revealed by god to his messenger
战斗 用真♥主♥的方式和侵犯你们的人战斗
Fight, but fight in the way of god against those who fight against you
他们把你们赶走 你们也要把他们赶走
Drive them out of the places from where they drove you out,
因为迫♥害♥比杀人更卑劣
for persecution is worse than slaughter
和他们战斗 直到再也没有迫♥害♥
Fight them until persecution is no more
大家信仰真♥主♥
and religion is God,
如果他们住手 就不要再战斗了
but if they stop, let there be no more war
因为真♥主♥从不喜欢战争中的屠♥杀♥
for god never loves the slaughters of wars
战斗吧 用真♥主♥的方式和侵犯你们的人战斗
so, fight in the way of god against those who fight against you
真♥主♥最伟大 真♥主♥最伟大
God is great! God is great! God is great!
这是先知给你们规定的纪律
These are the disciplines that the Prophet puts upon you
不得伤害妇女 儿童和老人
you may not harm a woman, a child or any old person!
不得伤害残疾之人
you may not harm cripples
不得伤害田中劳作之人
you may not harm the man that works in the field
不得砍断树木
You may not cut down trees
只能进攻那些曾驱赶你们的人
Strike only at those who have expelled you
进攻那些夺走你们权利
who have stolen your rights
用你们的财产使自己致富的人
and riched themselves with your possession!
现在 向拜德尔水井前进
now, to the wells of Badr
麦地那消息
News from Medina!
武装起来 武装自己 快武装起来
Arms… Arm yourself… Arm yourself…
保卫你们的财产
defend your wealth
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥从麦地那出发 要来袭击大蓬车
Muhammad has come out of Medina to attack the great caravan
多少人?- 300人 两匹马
How many men? -300 Two horses
我们有100多匹马 他们有多少骆驼?
We have more than 100 horses How many camels?
17头 – 我们带170头
17 – We will bring 117
我出20瓶葡萄酒 咱们大吃一顿
And wine, 20 of mine with wine.. we will make a feast of it
我喜欢打这样的仗 我们不可能输
That is a war I’d like to fight a war we can not lose!
骑马追上阿布·苏菲扬的商队
ride to Abu Sufian’s caravan.
让他回拜德尔
tell him to turn towards Badr
我们明天在拜德尔水井会合
We will join forces tomorrow near sources of Beder
拜德尔水井在这里
Wells of Badr… here
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的人马在这里
Muhammad’s march… here
我的商队在这里 一天的路程
my charge of the caravan…. here One day’s march…
到水井会合
meet them at the wells
我不喜欢这计划
I don’t like it
商队驮着太多麦加的财富
There is too much of Mecca
我不能冒这个险
on my caravan to be risked
熄灭篝火 备好骆驼
put out the fires… hold the camels…
我们要向西进发 远离水井
We are turning west, away from the wells
远离?你不能这样
away? you can’t…
你必须和他们在拜德尔会合
You must meet them at Badr
我们能像砸生鸡蛋一样打败他们
we can bring them down like raw eggs
如果我通宵赶路
If I run all night,
明早穆♥罕♥默♥德♥就追不上我了
I’ll be out of Muhammad’s reach by morning
你的高傲哪儿去了 阿布·苏菲扬?
Where is your honor, Abu Sufian?
高傲?
Honor?
我的高傲在骆驼的背上
My honor’s on the backs of my camels
没错 我要跑
Yes, I run…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥占领了水井
Muhammad has occupied the wells
他直接插向我们的队伍
he has moved directly into our line of march
阿布·苏菲扬从营地向西进发
Abu Sufian has broken camp He’s moving west,
远远离开拜德尔
away from Badr
商队很安全 那就没必要战斗了
The Caravan is safe So, there is no need to fight
不战斗了?
not fight?
如果战斗 我们将挑起兄弟间的残杀
If we fight, we will start blood feuds between brothers
你是说父子间吧
between father and son, you mean
胡代法 你儿子和他们一起 要是他…
Hudaifa, your own son is with them. He should have been with….
麦加比你的家庭更重要
Mecca is greater than your family
瓦利德 你二儿子是你的亲骨肉
Walid, your second son. he is your true blood
我要说 战斗吧 我们立足于现在
I say: Fight! We stand in the present
未来的事交给未来
and the future will look after itself
欧特巴不是懦夫
Utbah is not a coward
我们明早就能干掉他们 我们要战斗
we will finish them tomorrow.
战斗 战斗
We fight! we fight!
你们都干完了吗?
are you finished?
好啦 进入战斗位置
All right! Take your positions!
都站好自己的位置
Each man to his own place
回自己的小队
Go back to your columns
快走 都回去
move it. move back
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥把水井都填上了
So Muhammad’s filled the wells
现在我们大家要为水而战
Now everyone will have to fight for this
我们要战斗
we fight
兄弟们 水井在我们手上
Brothers! we hold the wells
我们凭真♥主♥和其使者之名出征 我们等着
we stand in the name of god and his messenger. we wait
把你们的顶尖武士派过来
BATTLE OF BADR……
我们要和对等的人交手
Send us your champions
回来
Come back!
我兄弟沙伊巴 我儿子瓦利德和我本人
my brother, Shaiba my son Walid and myself
你别去
Not you!
乌拜达和我 还有阿里
Ubaida and I and Ali
我们和你们对等了吧?
Are we your equals?
世上只有一个真♥主♥
There is only one God
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是真♥主♥的使者
and Muhammad is His messenger
弓箭手上啊
Archers! Advance!
弓箭手
Archers!
拉弓
Still!
放箭
stretch!
放箭
stretch
放箭
stretch
弓箭手
Archers!
弓箭手后撤
Archers back…
他们在重组队伍
they are regrouping
进攻
forward!
预备
ready
迎战
Lancers!
真♥主♥最伟大
God is great!
冲啊 真♥主♥最伟大
Attack! God is great!
乌玛亚
Umaya!
乌玛亚
Umaya!
比拉尔
Bilal!
真♥主♥最伟大
God is great!
真♥主♥最伟大
God is great!
先知在看着你们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!