The Prophet is seeing you!
你们不是来烧杀抢掠的
You are not to rob or try to perish this
如果有人被俘 放开他
And if a rogue does, cut him loose.
我说了 放开他们 给他们水喝
I said, cut them loose and give them water
把你们的食物和他们对半分享
and share your food, equal mouth-fulls.
如果他们走 给他们让路
And if they walk, walk beside them
任何俘虏 只要教会10个穆♥斯♥林♥识字
Any prisoner who can teach 10 Muslims to read
就放他走
will go free
他们为什么不走开?
Why don’t they go away?
因为他们责怪我逃避 不管是对是错
Because, they blame me Hind, whatever it is, good or bad
我本该和他们一起淹死在苦难之井
I should have joined them and drown in the wells of bitter with them
我却保住了商队和我们的未来
But, I saved the caravan and our future with it
为什么叫我的名字?
The sing at me?
我父亲和哥哥都不在了
Why sing my father and my brother is not with me?
你们以为我还需要提醒吗?
Do you think I need you to remind me?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 阿里 哈姆扎
Muhammad, Ali, Hamza!
我要用我的双手 哈姆扎
With my nails, Hamza,
用我的双手 把你撕成碎片
I will give you mesher and mesher, with my nails…
你这刽子手 杀人犯
killer, cut throater,
屠夫 吃人的野兽
butcher, murdering beast,
你杀死了我父亲
you slaughtered my father
我要去猎杀你这捕狮之人
Hamza! I will hunt, like a lion
我要让哈姆扎成为我的狮子 我的猎物
I will make Hamza, my lion, my prey.
等你死了 我要割下你的头
And when you are dead Hamza, I will cut your heart out,
喝你的血 把你剁成碎片
taste the blood, cut in pieces
不许你有这样的意愿 不许做这种事
I forbit this weiling. this cannot go on
我们要做该做之事
What we should do, we will do
我们要成立联盟 带领新联盟对抗他们
we will call in our allies, lead the new one against them
这次我们要做好准备 做好计划
This time, we will prepare it. We’ll plan it
哈姆扎
Hamza!
快来祈祷吧
come to prayer… come to prayer…
快来庆祝吧
come to victory… come to victory…
真♥主♥最伟大
God is great
万物非主 唯有真♥主♥
There is no god only God
闹瘟疫了吗?
Is it a plague?
我们进了什么城 真让人搞不懂
what kind of an upside down town have we come in to?
你可以在这里把腰包装得鼓鼓的
You could fill your pockets very nicely here
商人都不看着商店
No merchant is minding his shop
真♥主♥在看管商店
God is minding the shop
你们从哪儿来?
where do you come from?
也门
Yemen
你在麦加停留了吗?
did you stop in Mecca?
我路过那里
It is on the road
你没有回答我的问题
you didn’t answer my question
你在麦加停留了吗?
did you stop in Mecca?
停下让我的骆驼休息
long enough to rest my camels
骆驼在麦加休息得很好
Camels rest better in Mecca
好过世界任何地方
than anywhere in the world
是的 沙漠上都有什么传言?
Yes What is the word on the desert?
嗯…对你们可不好
Oh… It is bad for you
他们正在集结
they are gathering..
所有执剑的勇士都在奔向麦加
Each young man with a sword is on his way to Mecca
我们的力量在这里
Our strength is here
不要低估他们 他们在鼓舞士气
Do not underestimate them. they are summoning up their courage.
麦加的每所房♥子里都响着音乐
In Mecca there is music in every house
阿比西尼亚奴隶 注意看
Abbisinian slave, watch him,
这人不错 心狠手辣 注意看
he is good, vicious, watch him
我给你自♥由♥ 还有等同你体重的银子
I’ll free you. give you your weight in silver,
等同你身高的丝绸 换你刚才那一掷
and your height in silk for one throw like this
他们终于来了
So they’ve come at last
我们很快就能知道有多少人马
We’ll know how many soon enough
这是支庞大的军队
It’s a big army
有3000人 数百匹马
3,000 men, hundreds of horses
我们在拜德尔打败了他们
I bet them at Badr
一年前的事了
That was a year ago
他们要来报拜德尔之仇
They’ve come to revenge Badr
大家拿剑去吧
Go and get your swords!
血债血偿
Soldiers of Mecca! Blood master blood
为麦加的勇士报仇
avenge the dead of Badr
那就是哈姆扎 看见了吗?
here is Hamza can you see him?
他就是你的财富
He is your fortune
瓦达 那边侧翼的骑兵
Ubada! Those horse-men on the flank out there
他们的队形很怪
they are replaced
那是哈利德的队伍 – 哈利德…
they are under Khalid. Khalid…
我经常注意到这年轻人
I often thought of that yound man
哈姆扎
Hamza!
什么事?
Yes!
先知问你是否注意到那些骑兵
Prophet asks if you have noticed those horse-men
注意到了 我不喜欢他们
Yes I have. I don’t like them
他派50名弓箭手监视他们
he’s sending our 50 archers to watch them
不管发生什么事
no matter what happens,
弓箭手们必须拖住那些骑兵
the archers must hold off those horse-men
扎伊德 告诉先知我们准备好了
Zaid, tell the Prophet that we are ready
你怎么看 哈姆扎?
What do you think Hamza?
除了他们的人数
Besides their numbers,
我要说这是场公平的战斗
I’d say its a fair fight
我们看得见他们 他们也看得见我们
we see them and they see us
我从来没有被面前的事情吓倒过
what faces me has never frightened me
荣誉归于胡巴
All praise be Hubar!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥一下命令
When Muhammed gives the word,
我们就马上冲过去
we’ll go to them
哈姆扎
Hamza!
武器准备好
Weapons ready
向前进…前进
we march now!
进攻
attack
弓箭手 放箭
The archer discharged his arrow-
前进
forward-
他们杀死了哈姆扎
they’ve killed Hamza!
干掉他们
tackle them
你拿着这个 反击
You fight back with this-
打啊 杀啊
Fight! Fight!
这是胜利的时刻
This is a moment of victory
他们跑远了 咱们去夺战利品吧
Running away from us. Let’s get the loot
命令你坚守位置 就必须坚守位置
Stand where you are told to stand
回到你们的位置上去
come back to your positions
回去 都回去
all of you, come back!
我们打败了
Its a road
指挥中心没有了
Their centry is gone
我们被打败了 哈利德
We’ve lost the battle, Khalid
还没有呢
Not yet
胡巴
hold on
先知在哪里?
Where is the prophet?
不 不对 他还活着 还在战斗
No No! He’s alive! Find him!
撤 撤回山上去
back. back to the mountains
停住
halt
我以为战败了
I thought we were beaten!
可现在 胜利属于你 哈利德
Now, victory is yours, Khalid!
没干掉穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我们就不算取胜
We have no victory until we’ve finished Muhammad
他就在上面那些石头里
he’s up in those rocks
我们已经完成任务 报了拜德尔之仇
We’ve finished our business. we’ve avenged Badr
可我们要永远除掉伊♥斯♥兰♥教
But we can end Islam and him forever!
还有疯子和他一起
Some of his fenatics are still with him!
他们占据了山上有利地形
They have the advantage of the mountains
危险太大
The risk is too high
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 听着
Muhammad, listen
一报还一报 伍侯德之战报了拜德尔之仇
A day for a day! the day of Uhub for the day of Badr
我们的死回应了你们的死
Our dead have answered to your dead
我们的死者升入天堂
Our dead are in Paradise,
你们的死者堕入炼狱
your dead are in hell fire
哈姆扎 哈姆扎
Hamza! Hamza!
听见我说话了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!