Anybody?

See?
我知道 我知道你是个了不起的画家
Now, I know, I know–you’re a big shot artist
在纽约和好莱坞以及类似的地方都有关系
with connections in New York and Hollywood and all like that,
不过那并不能让你比别人强 至少对我来说不是
but that don’t make you better than anybody else, not in my book.
嘿 我没那么说
Hey, I didn’t say that.
我也不喜欢被所谓的大学生 贬低或称为笨蛋
Nor do I like being talked down to or called stupid
仅仅因为他有些神经过敏
by a guy who went to college, just ’cause he’s got the jitters.
伙计们 即使没有发电机也没什么
Fellas, it doesn’t even matter about the generator.
没有它食物一样可以保存
The food’ll keep without it.
小子 我来发动电机 你抬起门
Kid, I’m gonna start the motor, you raise the door,
当你有足够的空间的时候 就喊一声
and you yell out when you got enough room.
好 好的 很好
Yeah. Okay, good.
等等
Wait.
这简直…
This is–
你们为了一台无关紧要的发电机
You guys gonna let this kid risk his life
居然让这孩子拿他的生命去冒险
over a generator that doesn’t even matter?
你就不能他妈的闭嘴
Would you just shut the fuck up already?
诺姆
Norm!
听着 德雷顿先生 我跟你说
Listen, Mr. Drayton, I tell you what.
如果下次你有什么想要发表的
The next time you got somethin’ to say,
先称称自己有多少斤两
you count your teeth,
因为我对你的废话恶心的要死
because I’m sick to death of your bullshit.
明白不
All right?
来吧 麦伦
Come on, Myron.
-这是疯了 -随他们去吧
-This is crazy! -Leave ’em be.
我成什么了 诋毁他们的人格还是什么
What am I, impugning their manhood or something?
听我说 他们已经失去平衡意识了
Listen, they’ve lost their sense of proportion.
这到底是怎么了
What’s going on here?
在外面超♥市♥里 他们被吓到了 彷徨了
Out there in the market, they were scared and confused.
而在这 有他们能解决的问题
In here, there’s a problem they can solve,
于是他们拼死也要解决它
so they’re goddamn gonna solve it.
-准备好了 孩子 -开始吧
-Ready, kid? -Let’s rock.
诺姆 拜托
Norm, come on.
不要 兄弟
Don’t, man.
这是个错误
It’s a mistake.
胆小鬼
Pussy.

Hold up!
那么…
So…
有怪物么
any boogeymen?
真的挺吓人 是不是 诺姆
Pretty scary, ain’t it, Norm?
是呀 没错
Yeah, right.
诺姆
Norm.
诺姆
Norm!
他妈的什么东西
What the fuck!
弄掉它 弄掉它
Ahh! Get it off! Get it off!
把这个变♥态♥的东西弄掉
Get this friggin’ thing off me!
把它弄掉 救我
Get it off! Help me!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
妈的
Jesus!
那还有 那还有
There’s more! There’s more!
来人帮把手啊
Somebody help me.
来人帮把手啊
Somebody help me.
都他妈的在等什么呢
What the fuck are you waitin’ for?
挺住
Hang on!
抓紧他 抓紧他
Hold him still! Hold him still!
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus!
妈的 噢 妈的
Shit! Oh, shit!
噢 妈的
Oh, shit!
戴维 情况不妙啊
David, it’s no good!
打开♥发♥电机
Start the generator.
嘿 对不起
Hey, I’m sorry.
我是说 我怎么…
I mean, how the–
我怎么知道你到底指什么
how the hell was I supposed to know what you meant?
你说你听到了什么
You said you heard something.
我怎么知道你到底指什么
How was I supposed to know what you meant?
你应该说的更明白一点
You should’ve said what you meant better.
我不知道 我以为不过是只大鸟或什么的
I don’t know, I thought maybe it was a big bird or something.
是你害死了那个孩子
You got that kid killed!
你有好好看过外面吗 哼
Did you get a good look at it? Huh?
你有好好想想你的所作所为吗
Did you get a good look at what you did?
-哼 -戴维
-Huh? -David!
别再打他了 解决不了问题的
Don’t hit him anymore! Doesn’t solve anything!
你们两个混♥蛋♥ 是你们害死他的
You two assholes, you got that kid killed!
而我却他妈的溅了一身血
And I got his fuckin’ blood on me!
好了 我没事了
Okay, I’m done.
好了
Okay.
接下来怎么办
What’s next?
关掉发电机
Kill the generator.
那是首要的
That’s the first thing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
噢 我的天
Jesus Christ! Oh, God!
很…很抱歉 那个孩子…
I’m–I’m sorry about the kid.
噢 天哪…
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
我们得离开这儿
We oughta get out of here.
嗯 我们可没有强迫他
Hey, we didn’t twist his arm.
没错 他就是个傻孩子
Yeah, he’s a fuckin’ kid. He’s supposed to be stupid.
你还有什么借口 哼
What’s your excuse, huh?
滚出去
Get outta here.
回超♥市♥里去 守在门口
Go back in the market. Stay by the door.
什么也别说 对谁都别说
Don’t say anything, to anybody.
现在还不行
Not yet.
现在不行
Not yet.
妈的
Shit.
戴维 有灯吗
David? Need a little light here.
我们必须得告诉他们
We have to tell ’em.
那些在超♥市♥里的人 我们不能让他们再走出去了
The people in the market, we have to stop ’em going outside.
他们不会相信咱们的
They won’t believe us.
不信也得信
They have to.
刚才的事情 我自己都不确定
I’m not sure I believe it. I was here.
我们见的东西根本难以想象
W-what we saw was impossible.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don’t you?
我是说 应该…
I mean, what–
我们应该说什么
what do we say?
怎么才能让他们相信
How do we convince them?
奥利 那些该死的触腕 到底是长在什么上的
Ollie, what the hell were those tentacles even attached to?
噢 我的天 你 你没事吧
Oh, my God! Are–are you all right?
嘘 没事没事 这不是我的血 我没事
Shh! Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s not my blood. I’m fine.
到底发生什么了
W-what the hell happened?
我会解释的 等一会 行不
I’ll explain. Give me a minute, okay?
我得先处理一些事
I need to deal with something first.
拜托了 我必须得…
Please, I’ve got to–
我不能让比利看到我这样 他已经够怕的了
I can’t let Billy see me like this. He’s scared enough.
就给我一分钟 分散他的注意力 好吗
Just give me a minute. Keep him distracted. Okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿 关于诺姆的事我很抱歉
Hey, look, I’m sorry about Norm.
我也是
Me too.
我是说 我不是辩解什么 只是表达歉意
I mean, I ain’t makin’ excuses, I’m just sayin’.
听着 我们得告诉人们
Look, we need to tell people.
没必要讲它怎么发生的或类似细节
No need to say how it went down or anything like that,
不过 我们处境危险
but, uh, we’re in the deep shit here.
人们有必要知道
People need to know.
那些外镇人怎么办
What about the out-of-towners?
他们很多人也困在店里了 我们从谁那里开始呢
We got plenty of them in the store. Where do we even start?
-布伦特•诺顿 -那个快嘴
-Brent Norton? -That windbag?
他可是纽约重量级的大律师
He’s an important attorney in New York.
那家伙有可能坐上法官椅的
That fellow could be on the bench one day.
这对本镇和外镇的人都很有用
Counts a lot with people of this town, or–or anywhere.
-是啊 说的对 -得快点 戴维
-Yeah, that’s right. -Do it quick, David.
我们还得研究一下如何阻止 那鬼东西进来店里呢
We’ve got to discuss how we’re gonna stop that thing getting in here.
等 等一下 你说”进来”是什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!