though I know most will swim in the lake of fire forever.
如果我能挽救那么几个…
If I can save a few…
即使一个…
even one…
那样我也算不枉此生了
then my life will have counted for something.
我一定会竭尽全力
I will have pulled my weight.
我一定会为您效忠
I will have earned my place at your side.
我一定会求仁得仁 死得其所
I will have served a purpose here on this earth.
有人吗
Hello?
什么事
What?
我只是想用一下洗手间
I just need to use the bathroom.
好的 那么 给你用吧
Okay. Well, then, have at it.
夫人…
Ma’am…
我…我只想跟你说 那没什么的
I–I just want you to know that it’s okay–
我是说…被吓到
being scared, I mean–
还有 如果你需要朋友的话…
and, well, if you need a friend–
你知道 找个人聊聊
you know, someone to talk to.
我有朋友了…
I have a friend–
天上的主 我每天都同他谈心
God up above. I talk to him every day.
别装做你高我一等
Don’t you condescend to me.
您说什么
I’m sorry?
永远别想 你挖苦不了我
Not ever. You don’t mock me.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I was doing.
噢 那我来告诉你吧…
Well, I’ll tell you what–
当我需要个像你这样的朋友的时候
the day I need a friend like you,
我只需要轻轻的蹲下 拉堆屎就行了
I’ll just have myself a little squat and shit one out.
或许你真的相信这个
Maybe you do believe this.
或许那些都不是骗人的 是幻觉 不管什么
Maybe they’re not lies, they’re delusions. Whatever.
就现有的情况来看 证据是明显不足的
Uh, the fact remains, the evidence here is flimsy.
-这都是愚蠢的做法 -嘿 这里不是法庭
-It’s bordering on ludicrous. -Hey, this isn’t a courtroom.
你也不是在为案子做辩护
You’re not arguing a case,
你这么做只会添麻烦
and you’re doing nothing but damage, talking the way you are.
而你大可搞一大堆牛血洒到储物间 多少都行
And you can throw as much cow’s blood around the loading dock as you want to.
还是没有人会上你的当的
You still haven’t fooled anyone.
别理他了 戴维
Leave it alone, David.
你没法说服人们有地方着了火
You can’t convince some people there’s a fire
即使他们头发都烧起来了
even when their hair is burning.
“否定”是会上人上瘾的
Denial is a powerful thing.
很好 继续装
Well, keep talking.
我才不会上当 只要会思考的人都不会
I’ll have no part of it, nor would any thinking person.
继续思考 律师先生
Keep thinking, Mr. Lawyer.
没人敢反驳上帝的旨意
There’s no defense against the will of God.
地狱里更不会有上诉庭
There’s no court of appeals in hell.
这里也没什么好辩驳的
There’s no defense here, either.
有世界上最多的肥料也不行
Not even with all the fertilizer in the world,
把他们堆的再高也不行
not even if you stack it as high as you can.
最终还不过是几袋臭屎 不是吗
It’s still just bags of shit, isn’t it?
有谁想理性地讨论这件事
Those of you who want to discuss this thing rationally
找出自救的方法的 欢迎到我这里来
to find a means of rescue are welcome to join me.
那些想堆狗食的人
Those who want to stack dog food,
请便吧
knock yourselves out.
最好把那些窗户粘起来 越牢越好
We got those windows taped up as best we could.
这应该有用的
It should help.
是啊 你这么想
Yeah, think so?
管道胶布加狗食袋子
Duct tape and dog food bags.
那么糟
That bad?
不怎么好
It’s not good.
最瞎的不是盲人 是那些不愿意去看的人
There’s none so blind as those who will not see.
睁开你们双眼吧
Open your eyes.
抛开一切条规
Let the scales fall away.
这些都已写进了书中
This has all been written.
《启示录》 第15章
Revelations, chapter 15:
“殿中充满了浓烟”
“And the temple was filled with smoke
“全因神的荣耀”
“from the glory of God
“以及他的神力”
“and from his power,
“于是没人能进殿”
“and no one could enter the temple
“直等到那七位天使所降的七灾完毕了”
until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.”
你到底说些什么
Well, what are you saying?
你有什么建议
What are you proposing?
我们都准备…
That we all prepare…
去见我们的上帝
to meet our Maker.
噢 准备去见狗屎吧
Oh, prepare to meet shit!
夫人 你的舌头一定是吊在中间了
Lady, your tongue must be hung in the middle
那样它就可以两头摆了
so that it can waggle at both ends.
末日已经到了
The end time has come,
不是在烈火中 而是迷雾中
not in flames, but in mist.
给我过来
Come here!
别激动 后退
Easy! Back off!
不如这样 让你的屁♥股♥来见见我的10号♥工作靴
How about if your ass prepares to meet my size-10 work boot.
怎么样
How about that?
嘿 没必要说到那份上吧
Hey, there’s no call for that.
麦伦 让你的朋友冷静一下
Myron, please, calm your friend down.
我是想挽救你的灵魂 你个蠢货
I’m trying to save your soul, you stupid man.
-怀疑者死不改悔 -没事的
-Doubters will doubt till the end. -It’s okay.
不 不好意思 不好意思
No, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
怪物确实把那个可怜的男孩拖走了
A monstrosity did pull that poor boy away.
雾里的怪物…你怀疑吗
Things in the mist–do you doubt?
你呢
Do you?
那就走出去
Then go out.
走出去然后说 “你们好啊”
Go out and say, “How do you do.”
闭嘴吧 八婆
Shut up, lady.
看在上帝份上
For God’s sakes.
别再说了 你真的吓着孩子们了
Look, you’ll have to stop now. You’re scaring the children.
他们就应该被吓吓
They should be scared.
噢 是的 他们应该被吓吓
Oh, yes, they should.
他们美好的 纯洁的童心
Their beautiful, pure little minds
已经被谎言吞噬了
have been corrupted with lies.
谎言
Lies.
全都信奉现代神了
All this talk of a modern God,
甚至无神
or no God.
世上有一位神
There is one God.
犹太人的神
The God of the Israelites.
他是个苛刻的爱报复的神
And he is a stern and vengeful God,
而我们已经亵渎他太长时间了
and we have been mocking him far too long,
今天 他要让我们以血偿还
and now he demands retribution in blood.
是时候表明你们自己了
It is time to declare yourselves.
选择立场
Take sides–
受宽恕的和被诅咒的
the saved and the damned.
读读圣书 它宣扬的是救赎
Read the Good Book. It calls for expiation.
-血祭 -什么
-Blood! -What?
血祭
Blood.
小诺米就是第一个
Little Normie was first,
而现在上帝在召唤剩下的人了
and now God calls the rest of us.
债已经注定
The bill is due.
一定要偿还
It must be paid.
正如亚拍拉罕准备牺牲他的独生子
As Abraham prepared to sacrifice his only son
以证明他对神的忠诚 所以…
to prove his love for God, so–
够了
Enough.
-噢 -另一个血祭有了
-Ohh. -Another down payment.
还债的筹码又多了几分
A few more pennies in the jar.
打得好 我不能扇她嘴巴 你就可以
Now, that’s nice, see. I can’t smack her, but it’s okay for you.
我 很抱歉
I-I’m sorry everybody,
只是这个女人的《旧约》观点让我受不了
but this lady’s perspective is a little too Old Testament for my taste.
他们会来找你的
They’ll come for you.
也许就在今夜 黑暗降临的时候
Maybe tonight, when darkness comes.
他们今晚会来 而且会带走某个人
They’ll come tonight, and they’ll take someone else.
看看到底会不会
See if they don’t.
而一旦他们来了
And when they do,
你们就等着对上帝哭吧
you will cry to God,
那时你们会来求卡莫迪圣母来给你指路的
and you will beg Mother Carmody to show you the way.
那很好
That’s fine.
不过在那之前 如果你不闭嘴的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!