Oh, thank you. We got those in Mexico…
谢谢你
这些是我们在墨西哥照的…
我们那时去那里度蜜月
…on our honeymoon.
我以前每天一到了晚上就盼望着回家
Gee, I used to love to come home at night.
那就是我的整个生命…
That was my whole life.
我的妻子我的孩子还有我的家
My wife and my kids and my apartment.
好了…
Well…
那些灯现在还在她那吗?
Does she have the lamps now too?
是的
Oh, yes. Sure.
我把所有的东西都给了她…
I gave her everything.
孩子…
My children…

…and the lamps.
抱歉 你们能原谅我吗?
I’m sorry. Will you forgive me? I didn’t mean to get emotional.
我不该这么情绪化的
你们要吃薯片吗?
Would you like some potato chips?
噢,别这样
Oh, please.
别,你不用这么害羞的
Please, you mustn’t be ashamed.
我想,这一定是非常难得的
No, I think… I think it’s a rare quality in a man to be able to cry.
让一个男人有勇气去哭出来
So do I.
我也这么想
I think it’s sweet. Terribly, terribly sweet.
我觉得他太可爱了…
非常,非常的可爱
对不起,我刚刚做了坏事了
Please, because you’re just making it worse.
不,这怎么会呢,我们真是太感动了
No. No, it’s so refreshing to hear a man speak so highly of the woman he’s divorcing.
听到一个男人对和他离婚的妻子有这么高的评价
噢,亲爱的
Oh. Oh, dear.
你让我想起了可怜的悉尼
Now you’ve got me thinking about poor Sydney.
噢,格温,别
Oh, Gwen, please.
那开始的时候真的是一段非常好的婚姻
No. Well, it was a good marriage at first, wasn’t it?
你说是吗?
Yes.
是的
Everybody said so, didn’t they?
所有的人都这么觉得 对吗?
不像你和乔治的婚姻那样
Not like you and George.
是的,你说的没错
No, that’s right.
乔治和我在一起就从来没有开心过…
George and I were never happy.
还不如自己一个人过孤独的生活呢
Not for one single, solitary day.
这真是太荒谬了
– This is ridiculous. – I don’t know what brought this on.
我不知道为什么会这样
几分钟前我们都还好好的呢
I was feeling so good a few minutes ago.
我自从14岁之后还从来没有哭过呢
I haven’t cried since I was 14.
大家聊的开心吗?
Is everybody happy?
发生什么事了?
– What the hell happened? – Nothing, nothing.
没事,没事
Nothing? I’m gone three minutes, and I walk into a funeral parlor.
没事?我只离开了几分钟,
但现在我感觉自己像是走进了殡仪馆
你和他们说了些什么?
– What’d you say to them? – I didn’t say anything. Don’t start in on me.
我什么都没说,你为什么老是先来问我
我5秒钟不管你都不行
I can’t leave you alone for five seconds.
你要哭就到厨房♥里面去哭
If you really wanna cry, go in the kitchen and look at your meat loaf.
顺便看着你的肉糜卷
Well, why didn’t you call me?
好了吗?你为什么不叫我?
女士们,我真是非常抱歉…
Girls, I’m terribly sorry. Really, I am. I forgot to warn you about Felix.
真的很抱歉
我忘记告诉你们了
菲力克斯他总是这样,就像是在演肥皂剧一样!
He’s a walking soap opera. Ha, ha.
我觉得他是我所见过的人当中
I think he’s the dearest thing I’ve ever met.
最可爱的一个
他是这么的感性,
He’s so sensitive, so fragile.
这么的脆弱
I just want to bundle him up in my arms and take care of him.
我真想把他抱在我的怀里
好好的照顾他
我想当他从厨房♥里面出来的时候
I think when he comes out of that kitchen, you may have to.
你就可以抱他了
我看我们还是吃牛肉三明治吧
We better get some corned-beef sandwiches.
不,等等,菲力克斯
No, wait, Felix.
或许我们还能把它弄好呢
Maybe we can salvage it.
是啊,让我们看看
– What? – Yeah, let’s see it.
看?看什么?看价值四块八美元的灰烬吗
See it? See what? Four dollars and eighty cents’ worth of ashes?
我真想把他们扔进焚化炉里去烧,
I’d throw it down the incinerator, but it won’t burn twice.
不过他们已经不能再烧第二次了
Oh.
我 我 我突然有了一个很好的主意
I’ve got a wonderful idea.
我们为什么不去我们那里吃饭呢?
– Why don’t we eat up at our place? – That’s a wonderful idea.
真是个好主意!
– Yes, if you don’t mind taking potluck. – I’m crazy about potluck.
当然了,如果你们不介意吃家常便饭的话
我最喜欢吃的就是家常便饭!
It’s awfully hot up there. You’ll have to take off your jackets.
当然了,我们那里很热
你们需要把外套脱掉
We can always open up a refrigerator.
我们可以把冰箱打开来降温啊!
Give us five minutes to get into our cooking things.
给我们五分钟,让我们把做饭的衣服穿上
五分钟?
Five minutes? Can’t you make it four? I’m starving to death.
你们能不能在四分钟之内搞定,我快饿死了
别忘了带酒
– Oh. Don’t forget the wine. – How could I forget the wine?
我怎么会忘记带酒呢?
– And a corkscrew. – Corkscrew.
还有菲力克斯
– And Felix. – No, I won’t forget Felix.
当然了,我也不会忘记菲力克斯的
Ta-ta.
Ta-ta.
你张开了你那可爱的嘴唇,回头见吧
Ah, you bet your sweet little crumpets, ta-ta.
菲力克斯,亲爱的,我爱你!
Felix, baby, I love you. Mwah.
你让我们等得好苦啊
等了足足一个晚上
You just overcooked us into one hell of a night.
你带上冰桶 我去拿酒
– Come on, get the ice bucket. I got the wine. – I’m not going.
我不去
我说我不去
– Huh? – I said, I’m not going.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你知道谁在等我们吗?
You know what’s waiting for us up there?
你和我,我们两个
You’ve just been invited to spend the evening…
刚刚被邀请到一个有着两个卧室的公♥寓♥里去
…in a two-bedroom hothouse with the Coo-Coo Pigeon sisters.
和疯狂的皮金姐妹一起
共度良宵
What do you mean you’re not going?
你为什么要说你不去了呢?
I’ve nothing left to say to them. I already told them about my brother in Buffalo.
我已经没有想和她们说的了
我已经告诉她们我有个哥哥在布法罗了
– I’ve used up all my conversation. – Felix, Felix, they are crazy about you.
菲力克斯,她们已经开始为你着迷了
我告诉你啊,她们刚刚和我说
They’re nuts about you. I’m telling you, they told me.
她们很想把你抱住
One of them wants to wrap you up and make a bundle out of you.
把你紧紧地抱在怀里
You’re doing better than I am. Get the ice bucket.
你做的太棒了,比我做的好
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you understand? I cried in front of two women.
我在两个女人面前哭了
And they loved it. I’m thinking of getting hysterical.
她们就喜欢你那样的
我想也许她们是歇斯底里的吧
– Come on, will you get the ice bucket? – Don’t you see?
你真的不明白吗?
I’m still emotionally tied to Frances and the kids.
我的心还在弗朗西丝的身上
还在我的孩子们的身上
I don’t wanna talk to you about it anymore. I’m gonna scrub the pots and wash my hair.
我要去洗碗了
还要去洗洗头发
你的碗和你的头发都可以等等再洗
Your pots and your hair can wait. You’re coming upstairs with me.
你现在要做的就是和我一起上楼去
我不去
I’m not going.
你知道我们是去和那两个女孩干什么的吗?
What am I gonna do up there with two girls?
Felix. Felix, if I miss this opportunity, I’ll never forgive you.
菲力克斯,如果我错过了这次机会,
我这辈子都不会原谅你的
你已经不用再为了改变自己做任何的努力了
You’re not gonna make any effort to change?
你现在很完美了
现在的你就是最理想的你
This is the person you’re gonna be until the day you die?
直到你死的那天都是?
我们就是我们
We are what we are.
这里是十二楼…不是十一楼!
It’s 12 floors, not 11!
你好,这里是运动爱好者栏目
Hello, sports fans.
现在美国人中做投机买♥♥卖♥♥的人越来越多了
Well, speculation is running high among Yankee followers…
居然有人打算做这样的交易
…as to the possibility of trading away the great right-hander, Hank Moonjean…
用世界上最棒的右手拳击手汉克·莫简
去换三个不知名的年轻的拳击手
…for three unknown young players and an undetermined amount of cash.
外加一笔未知数额的巨额现金
莫简今年已经赢了十次了
Moonjean has racked up 10 wins against only three losses so far this year…
只输过三次,
顺便提一下,事实上交易双方的付出都很大
…which is, incidentally, high for both leagues.
再来看一下这条新闻
It looks to this reporter that the Yankee office will be bombarded by many protests…
美国政♥府♥遭到社会各界的舆♥论♥攻击
我们两个还要像现在这样多久?
– How long is this gonna go on? – You talking to me?
你在和我说话吗?
– Yeah I’m talking to you. – What do you wanna know?
是的,我在和你说话
你想知道什么?
If you’re gonna spend the rest of your life not talking to me.
我想知道是不是你不愿意
把你的业余时间中的一部分
And if you are, I’m gonna get a radio.
用来和我聊天
你昨天晚上有机会和我好好的聊天
You had your chance to talk last night.
我昨天恳求过你和我一起上楼去
I begged you to come upstairs with me.
给你 这是后门的钥匙
Here. Here’s a key to the back door.
你现在穿过走廊到你的卧室里去
Now, you stick to the hallway and your room and you won’t get hurt.
那样你就不会受伤了
– Meaning what? – Meaning that if you wanna live here…
你是什么意思?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!