– Where’d he go, Oscar? – He went out to kill himself.
他是去自杀了
– What did I tell you? – Are you serious?
这下你们信了吧?
她说他不想在家里自杀
That’s what she said. He didn’t wanna do it at home because the kids were sleeping.
因为孩子在睡觉
– Why? – Why? Because Felix is a nut, that’s why.
为什么?
因为菲力克斯就是个疯子
他说“我要去自杀”了吗?
Is that what he said? In those words? “I’m gonna kill myself”?
我不知道 她没有读给我听
I don’t know in what words. She didn’t read it to me.
他留了纸条?
– He left her a note? – No, he sent a telegram.
不 他发了个电报
A suicide telegram? Who sends a suicide telegram?
一个告诉别人他自己要自杀的电报? 谁会发这样的电报啊?
菲力克斯这个疯子,还能是谁
Felix the nut, that’s who.
你们能够想象会发生什么吗?
Can you imagine getting a thing like that? She even has to tip the kid a quarter.
如果她把这事和孩子说了
也许他只是在骗我们呢 我们每天都见到那种骗子
Maybe he’s bluffing. We get these cases every day.
他们只是为了得到怜悯
All they want is a little sympathy.
我们每个周六不是都看到 有人站在桥上喊着要自杀吗?
We got a guy who calls every Saturday from the George Washington Bridge.
你永远都别想知道
You never can tell what a guy will do when he’s hysterical.
一个歇斯底里的家伙究竟想要干什么
– Nah. Nine times out of 10, they don’t jump. – What about the 10th time?
十次中有九次,他们不会跳的
那第十次呢?
They jump. He’s right. There’s a possibility.
他们跳了 他说的对,这还是有可能的
可菲力克斯不会的 他根本不敢去自杀
Not with Felix. I know him. He’s too nervous to kill himself.
他连在汽车电影院里的时候都要带着安全带
He wears his seat belt in the drive-in movie.
如果你要自杀的话,
Of course. If you’re gonna kill yourself, where’s the safest place to do it?
哪里会是你觉得最安全的地方呢?
就是和朋友们在一起,对吗?快开门!
With your friends. Open the door.
他是歇斯底里的 让我们放松点,好好的玩牌
The guy may be hysterical. Let’s play it nice and easy. If we’re calm, he’ll be calm.
就像他们在对待那些要自杀的人时所做的那样
That’s what they do to those guys out on the ledge.
那我们说什么呢?
– What are we gonna say to him? – Nothing.
什么都不说
Are you through with this discussion? He already could’ve hung himself in the hall.
你们想让这些讨论破坏了我们的友谊吗?
他可以在走廊里上吊自杀
维尼,快开门
Vinnie, open the door.
记住,我们什么都不知道
– Remember, like we don’t know nothing. – Okay.
噢,嗨,菲力克斯
– Oh, hi, Felix. – Hi…

嗨,伙计们
Hey, fellas.
嗨,菲力克斯
– Hi, Fel. – Hi, Felix.
嗨,菲力克斯
玩的怎么样了?
How’s the game going?
很好
– Good. – Very nice.
非常好
Good, good.
很好
很好,很好
很抱歉我来晚了
– Sorry I’m late. – Mm.
还有…还有姜汁汽水吗?
There any…? Ahem. Any ginger ale left?
姜汁汽水?没有,没有了
– Ginger ale? – Yeah.
Gee, no, I don’t think so, Fel. I got some root beer.
不过有一些沙示
Nope.
不 我只想要姜汁汽水
Felt like a ginger ale.
不知为何,我今晚…
Somehow, I don’t feel like a root beer…
…不想喝沙示
…tonight.
该谁下注了?
What’s the bet?
你刚刚下了二十五美分 现在轮到默里了
Uh, you bet a quarter. It’s up to Murray. Murray, what do you say?
默里,你怎么说?
默里?
Murray?
默里!
– Murray. – Tap his shoulder.
默里
– What? What? – It’s up to you.
什么?什么?
– Why’s it always up to me? – It’s not always up to you.
该你了
为什么总是该我?
为什么不该你 你到底跟不跟?
– What do you do? – I’m in.
我跟
Okay.
恩…有人打电♥话♥找过我吗?
Um, anybody call about me?
打电♥话♥找你?
Call about you? No.
不…没有,我记得没有
No, not that I can remember.
为什么问这个,你希望有人打电♥话♥找你吗?
Why, were you expecting a call?
有人打电♥话♥找过菲力克斯吗?
Uh, did anyone call for Felix?
– 没有 – 没有
– No. – No, I don’t think so.
你在等电♥话♥?
Were you expecting a call?
噢,不是,我只是随便问问
Uh, no, I was just asking.
我加一美元
I raise a dollar.
那样就一共是1.25美元了,对吗?
– Costs me a dollar and a quarter, right? – Right.
是的
Just thought somebody might have called.
我以为还会有人加注呢
噢,没人加注,没人加注
Nobody called, nobody called.
我需要付多少钱?
Uh, what does it cost me to play again?
1.25美元 你能不能用心点!
A dollar and a quarter. For God’s sake, pay attention.
好了,都放松一点
– All right, take it easy. – Calm down.
镇静
– Calm down. – I can’t help it. He makes me nervous.
他让我感到紧张!
I make you nervous? You make everybody nervous.
你让每个人都感到紧张!
我道歉行了吧!我去自杀行了吧!
– I’m sorry, forgive me. I’ll kill myself. – Murray!
默里!
Oh, sorry.
噢,对不起
从这里看到的风景真美 这是几楼,十二楼吗?
That’s a pretty view from here. What is it, 12 floors?
不!这只是十一楼,真的
No.
No, it’s only 11 floors, that’s all.
看啊,这只是十一楼
See, it’s only 11 floors.
它说是十二楼,但其实这只是十一楼
It says 12, but it’s really only 11.
啊,这里真冷啊
Gee, it’s chilly in here.
你觉得这里不冷吗?
Isn’t it chilly in here?
不 非常的冷
– Yes, it is a little. – Very chilly.
要玩一会吗,菲力克斯?现在还早呢
– Wanna sit and play, Felix? It’s still early. – Sure, we’re in no rush.
我们都不急着走
We’re gonna be here till 3, 4 in the morning.
我们会在这待到早上3:00或是4:00的样子
我不知道,我只是…
I don’t know, I just don’t feel much like playing right now.
我现在并不是很想要玩
那你想要干什么呢?
What do you feel like doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想要思考些事情
I’ll think of something.
你要去哪?
– Where you going? – To the john.
厕所
自己去?
Alone?
我一直都是自己去的 有什么问题吗?
I always go alone. Why?
没有
No reason.
你要在里面待多久?
You gonna be in there long?
该多久就多久咯
As long as it takes.
你疯了吗,让他一个人去厕所里面?
Are you crazy, letting him go to the john alone?
他要是在里面自杀怎么办?
– Suppose he tries to kill himself? – How?
你告诉我他怎么在厕所里自杀?
– What do you mean? Razor blades, poison. – That’s the kids’ bathroom.
刮胡刀片,或者是用毒…
那是孩子用的浴室
Worst he could do is brush his teeth to death.
也许他能在里面刷牙
他可以跳楼啊!
– He could jump. – Right. Isn’t there a window?
那里有窗户吗?
Yeah, it’s only 6 inches wide.
只有六英寸宽
He could break the glass. He could cut his wrists.
他可以把它打烂用碎玻璃来割手腕
他还能跳进河里让水冲走呢
He could flush himself into the East River. He’s not gonna try anything.
他根本用不着这么麻烦
Shh, shh. Listen. Listen.
听 听
他在哭
He’s crying.
你们听到了吗?他正在哭
You hear that? He’s crying.
这还不够糟糕吗?上帝啊,奥斯卡, 你应该和他说些什么
Isn’t that terrible? For God’s sakes, Oscar, do something. Say something.
你让我和一个在我家浴室里哭的男人说什么?
What do you say to a man crying in your bathroom?
他出来了
Shh. He’s coming. He’s coming. He’s coming.
他出来了
He’s coming.
坐好!坐好
Sit down. Sit down.
好了,我想…
Well, I guess I’ll just be running along.
我想我应该走了…
噢 菲力克斯 菲力克斯
– Oh, Felix. – Felix.
菲力克斯,等一下
– Come here, Felix. – Felix, wait a minute.
伙计们,我现在不能说啊
I can’t to you, fellas. I can’t talk to anyone.
我们是你最好的朋友啊
Felix, we’re your best friends.
伙计们,不要,别!
– Relax. – Ow! Fellas, please, no!
和我们说吧
– Talk to us. – There’s nothing to talk about.
真的没有什么可说的
There’s just nothing to say, Oscar. It’s over.
真的没有,奥斯卡
好了,让我走吧,好吗
– Will you let me go, please? – Let him go.
让他走
Leave me alone.
别管我了,让我静一静
Stop him! Stop him!
拦住他!
– Come back here! – Stop him!
快回来!
抓住他!抓住他!
Felix! Get him!
听下,菲力克斯!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!