下注 每个人都跟吗?
– Ante up. Whatever it was. – A quarter.
– Everybody in? – It’s a quarter.
我们玩什么?
– What are we playing? – Seven-card.
七张牌的玩法
一杯冰啤酒,是给罗伊的
– A cold glass of beer for Roy. – Thank you.
谢谢
– Where’s your coaster? – My what?
你的杯垫呢?
什么?
Your coaster. A little round thing that goes under the glass.
小的,圆圆的东西,放在杯子下面的
我想我拿它来下注了
I think I bet it.
在我这,看来我是赢的太多了
Here, here, here. I knew I was winning too much.
试着学会用杯垫,伙计
Always try to use the coasters, fellas.
服务员,我要一小杯水
Scotch, little bit of water.
给我一小杯水,我有杯垫
Scotch and water, and I have my coaster.
我不想惹大家烦,
I don’t wanna be a pest, but you know what wet glasses do.
但是你们知道玻璃杯是很湿的
会在桌子上留下水迹的
– They leave little rings on the table. – Little rings on the table.
会在桌子上留下水迹
And we don’t want little rings on the table.
我们不希望桌子上有水迹
我们为维尼准备了很棒的三明治
And we have a nice warm sandwich for Vinnie.
啊,闻起来很香,是用什么做的?
Ah, gee, it smells good. What is it?
熏肉,生菜,还有配上蛋黄酱的西红柿
Bacon, lettuce and tomato on pumpernickel toast.
把这些都加在烤好的面包上,就这样
你是说你刚刚做好?
– You mean you just made it? – One, two, three.
1、2、3
– You put in toast and cooked bacon just for me? – Don’t like it, he’ll make you meat loaf.
你专门为了我去烤面包,还做了熏肉?
如果你不满意的话,
他会在五分钟之内再给你做个肉糜卷
你知道我喜欢做饭…呵呵,连盘子一起吃了吧
You know how I love to… Eat over the dish. I just vacuumed the rug.
啊,好吃
– Huh? Huh? – Mm. It’s good.
嗨,奥斯卡,你想吃什么?
Hey, Oscar, what did you want?
两个煮鸡蛋再加一小块蛋糕
Two 3-and-a-half-minute eggs and some petits fours.
噢,双重的营养和滋补,对吗?
Ha, ha. Oh, double gin and tonic, right? Be with you in a minute.
一分钟就好
谁把除湿器关了?
– Who turned off the dehumidifier? – The what?
什么?
The dehumidifier. Fellas, I asked you. Don’t play with this thing.
除湿器
伙计们,我告诉过你们的,不要动除湿器
我要用它把空气中的灰尘除去
I’m trying to get some of the grime out of the air. Gee whiz.
默里,我想用二百美元买♥♥你的枪
Murray, I’ll give you $200 for your gun.
我已经受够了
I can’t take it anymore. In the last three hours, we’ve played four minutes of poker.
在过去的三个小时里,
我们一共只玩了四分钟的牌
我不想把这个星期五的晚上都花上看他做饭和做清洁上
I’m not giving up Friday nights to watch cooking and cleaning.
我都快不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe. That lousy machine is sucking everything out of the air.
那个恶心的机器把空气里的所有成分都抽走了
啊,这真是好吃啊,有人想咬一口吗?
– This is delicious. Who wants a bite? – I didn’t have supper. Is the toast warm?
我还没吃晚饭呢 面包还热吗?
非常棒,而且没有过多的油腻
Perfect. And not too much mayonnaise. It’s really a well-made sandwich.
真的是一个非常棒的三明治
给我分一小块
Cut me off a little piece.
把餐巾拿过来
Give me your napkin. I don’t wanna drop crumbs.
我不想弄撒了,浪费
Martha and Gertrude at the Automat.
玛撒和格特鲁德在便利店就买♥♥的到这东西
不能再这样下去了
That thing could kill us. They’ll find us in the morning with our tongues on the floor.
我们不能把时间都浪费在这上面
去做点什么啊,奥斯卡,让他来和我们一起玩牌吧
Do something. Get him back into the game.
不要老是把你的问题扔给我
Don’t come to me with your petty problems. You get this one stinking night a week.
你喝醉酒的那个星期
我每天二十四小时都被玛丽关在这个屋子里
I’m cooped up here with Mary Poppins 24 hours a day.
菲力克斯,过来,听见了吗?
Felix, get in here, will you?
来了!
Coming.
要是还像以前那样多好啊,
It was better before, with the garbage and the smoke.
虽然有很多的垃圾,还有烟
你注意到他对面包做了什么吗?
– Did you notice what he does? – What?
他把外面硬的面包皮切掉了
He cuts off the crusts. That’s why the sandwich is so light.
所以吃上去很软
And only uses the soft green part of the lettuce. It’s really delicious.
他只用了生菜最中间最软最绿的那部分
真是太好吃了
– I’m going out of my mind. – Felix, will you get in here?
我受不了了
菲力克斯,快过来!别让我再说一遍!
– I’m not gonna ask again. – Forget it. I’m going home.
算了吗 我要回家了
他离婚的那天就是我们扑克游戏的结束
The day his marriage busted up was the end of our poker game.
等等,你还不能走,我今天输的最多
Speed, you can’t run out now. I’m a big loser.
要怪只能怪你自己
You got no one to blame but yourself. It’s your fault.
这是你的错
You’re the one who stopped him from killing himself.
是你阻止他自杀的
他说的对 说的完全对
He’s right. That man is absolutely right.
你要吃这个生菜吗?
– You gonna eat that pickle? – I wasn’t thinking of it. You want it?
我可不想吃,为什么这么问,你为什么不吃?
除非你自己要吃,因为这是你的生菜
– Unless you want it. It’s your pickle. – I don’t usually eat pickles.
把它拿开,我从不吃生菜
发牌
– Deal the cards. – What did you do that for?
你为什么要那么做?
You wanna play poker, deal the cards. You wanna eat, go to a delicatessen.
你还想不想玩牌了,快发牌
你要是想吃那东西,可以自己去买♥♥
Keep your pickles and sandwiches to yourself.
还有你,以后不要把你的三明治和生菜给别人了,知道吗?
I’m losing $53 here, and everybody’s getting fat.
我一共输了五十三美元,而你们每一个人都赢了
菲力克斯!
– Felix! – What?
什么事
Close the stinking restaurant and sit down. We got a poker game going on here.
把那该死的厨房♥门关上,立刻给我过来
我们要一起玩牌了
轮到我了吗…是谁把生菜扔到我的地板上?
Is it up to me…? Who threw a pickle on my floor?
我可不认为这很好笑
I don’t think that’s funny.
这是什么味?
What is that smell? Disinfectant?
清洁剂吗?
是牌的味道,他把牌洗了
It’s the cards. He washed the cards.
我要离开这里
– I’m getting out of here. I can’t stand any more. – Wait a minute, Roy. Where you going?
我在也待不下去了
等等,罗伊,你要去哪?
我已经在这里闻了三个小时的氨水和清洁剂的味道了
I’ve been sitting here breathing cleaning fluid and ammonia for three hours.
这种环境根本没办法玩牌
Nature didn’t intend for poker to be played like that.
好了,我已经准备好了
Okay, ready to play.
很好,我们的人刚好够玩手球
人呢,都去哪了?
– Good. We got just enough for handball. – Where is everybody?
你还敢问这个问题?
You got the nerve to ask that question? I just been sterilized out of $53.
我今天都已经输了五十三美元了
好吧,我很抱歉,但这是我的错吗,奥斯卡?
Well, I’m sorry. Is it my fault, fellas?
不是,我想今天晚上不适合玩牌
Aw, no. I guess no one feels like playing tonight.
我最好还是早点回去睡觉吧
I’d better be going too. Gotta get up early.
比比和我还打算周末开车去公园玩呢
– Bebe and I are driving to Asbury Park. – Just the two of you?
就你们两个人去吗?听起来真不错
Mm-hm. – That’s nice.
你们总是会一起出去玩,是吗?
You always do things like that together?
我们必须一起出去,因为我不会开车
We have to. I don’t know how to drive.
你要和我一起走吗,默里?
– You coming, Murray? – Yeah. Why not?
当然,为什么不呢?
我还要去给咪♥咪♥买♥♥一个英雄牌三明治带回去呢
I gotta stop off and get Mimi a hero sandwich and a frozen 茅clair.
还要买♥♥一个冰冻的乳酪
婚姻啊,哈哈,这两个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 也曾有过婚姻生活,对吗,维尼?
Marriage. Heh. Those two playboys sure got the life, huh, Vinnie?
是啊,他们以前也曾有过
Yeah. Some life those playboys got.
这真是好笑,对吗,奥斯卡?
Heh. That’s funny, isn’t it, Oscar?
他们以为我们现在过得很开心
They think we’re happy.
哈 哈 哈!
他们真的以为我们现在很开心呢
其实他们并不知道
They think we’re enjoying ourselves. Well, they don’t know.
他们根本就不知道孤独的生活是什么样的,对吗?
They just don’t know what it’s like living alone, do they?
如果你能别再做清洁的话, 我会很感激你的,菲力克斯
I’d be immensely grateful to you, Felix, if you didn’t clean up just now.
还差一点点东西就完了 他们居然说我们是花♥花♥公♥子♥!
Just a few things. But playboys, us.
哈 哈 哈!这真是太好笑了
Ha, ha. That’s really funny.
我觉得他们是在羡慕我们
I think they actually envy us. Well, they should only know.
是啊,他们只知道这些
菲力克斯,你能不能别动那些东西了?
Will you leave everything alone, please? I’m not through dirtying up for the night.
我今天并没有把它们弄脏
你看出来他们说的是反话了吗?
Don’t you see the irony of it? Huh?
难道你没看出来吗?
Don’t you see the irony?
不,我看出来了
– Yes, I see it. – I don’t think you do. I don’t think you see it.
我不相信你看出来了
菲力克斯,我告诉你,我看出来了
– Felix, I’m telling you, I see the irony of it. – Then tell me, what is it? What’s the irony?
那你告诉我,他们话里的意思是什么?
他们的意思就是说,如果我们再像这样子生活,
The irony is that unless we come to some other arrangement…
我就会把你杀死的,这就是他们的意思
…I’m gonna kill you. That’s the irony of it.
出什么问题了,奥斯卡?
– What’s wrong, Oscar? – There’s something wrong with this system.
是我们的整个生活方式都出现了问题
我不认为我们两个人住在一个有八个房♥间的大屋子里面
I don’t think that two single men living alone in a big eight-room apartment…
还需要一个比我妈妈住的屋子更加整洁干净的环境
…should have a cleaner house than my mother.
等等,你到底是什么意思?
Wait. What are you talking about? I didn’t say that you have to clean up.
我没有说过要你去做啊
你不用去清洁的
What you do is worse. You’re always hanging up my towels.
你所做的事都是错的
你老是把我的毛巾挂起来
You follow me around with an ashtray.
你总是拿着一个烟灰缸跟在我的屁♥股♥后面
Last night I found you washing the floor and moaning, “Footprints, footprints.”
昨天晚上,我还看见你趴在厨房♥的地板上
一边摇着你的头,
一边小声的哼哼“脚印,脚印”
I didn’t say they were yours.
我又没说那些脚印是你的
Well, they were mine. I have feet, and they make prints.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!