我们也可以生出健康的儿子
we can have a healthy son.
和他在一起的是谁
Who’s he with?
-简·西摩 -不
– Jane Seymour. – No.
-他怎能这样待我 -安 你需要休息
– How could he do this to me? – Anne, you need rest.
如果我生不出儿子 谁能帮我
If I do not produce a son, who will help me?
没有儿子 他会忘记我
Without a boy, he will pass me over.
我不允许他这样对我
I will not let him.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
-这样让我蒙羞 -住嘴
– Humiliate me like this? – Stop.
-你为什么不承认 -够了
– Why don’t you just admit it? – Enough!
乖乖女 乖乖 别哭
There’s a girl. There now, quiet.
-我说过了 不是真的 -骗子
– I tell you, it’s not true. – Liar.
离我远点
Leave me.
我能闻到你身上那婊♥子♥的味道
I can smell the whore on you.
滚开 你让我恶心
Get away from me. You disgust me.
安静
Quiet.
今天我打了他 我在做什么
I struck him today. What am I doing?
我正在亲手毁掉这一切 我睡不着
I’m destroying it all on my own. I can’t sleep.
-没有睡眠就无法思考 -安
– Without sleep, I cannot think. – Anne.
越来越难引起他的兴致了
It’s getting more and more difficult to arouse him.
有几天夜晚 他无法行房♥
Some nights, he cannot do it.
我不得不用羞耻的手段…
I have to resort to evermore degrading…
等到早上 他都会恨自己
He hates himself in the morning.
恨我让他做的事
He hates me for what I made him do.
我在失去这一切 这都是我的错
It’s slipping away and it’s my fault.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
王后有孕
The Queen is with child.
安 这太好了
Anne, that’s wonderful.
一切小心
Take care now.
王后虽然有孕 但情势很微妙
The Queen is with child but the situation is delicate.
你的担心并无道理
So your concern has just cause
管住自己的嘴
but keep your counsel for now.
这胎仍是未知数
This pregnancy is precarious.
如果是儿子 那博林家族的地位将不可动摇
If it is a boy, then the Boleyns will be untouchable.
但如果是女儿或是死胎…
But if it is a girl or a stillborn…
这个家族和一切有牵连的人都将灭亡
then they and everyone connected with them will perish.
也包括你
And that includes you.
所以我们要合作 简
So you and I need to work together, Jane.
我没事 没事 谢谢
I’m fine. I’m fine, thank you.
只是噩梦
Just a bad dream.
召我弟弟和妹妹过来
You fetch my brother and sister, will you?
孩子没了
I lost it.
几乎都不痛
Almost without pain.
那么快
And so quickly…
快到仿佛从没有过一样
as if it never was.
扔掉它
Get rid of it.
埋了 烧了 怎样都可以 烧掉它
Bury it. Get rid of it somehow. On the fire with it.
我觉得他总在盯着我
I feel his eyes on me.
瞪着我 怀疑为什么还不显身子
Staring at me, wondering why I do not show.
你没有告诉他吗
You haven’t told him?
真♥相♥马上就会传出去 我再也怀不上孩子了
Well, soon the truth will be out, that I cannot bear children.
他会把我当女巫烧死
He will have me burned as a witch.
还有时间 你仍有机会怀孕
But there’s still time. You could yet fall pregnant.
他不肯同我同床 担心伤到孩子
He won’t lie with me and risk damaging the child…
以为我还怀着
he believes I’m carrying.

No.
非得让我说出口吗
Must I spell it out?
同其他男人上♥床♥是叛国罪
But lying with another man would be treason.
不可以 安 这太疯狂了
Stop it. Anne, it’s madness.
不 你还不明白吗 你是我唯一的希望
No, don’t you see? You’re my only hope.
-我听不下去了 这太荒唐 -玛丽
– I can’t listen, it’s monstrous. – Mary.
不行 过来 乔治
No. Come, George.
乔治 求你了
George, please?
我的命都靠你了
My life depends on it.
愿上帝宽恕你们
May God have mercy on you both.
我不行 对不起
I can’t. I’m so sorry.
我就是做不了 我…
I just can’t. I just…
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我明早就告诉国王
I’ll tell the King in the morning.
祈祷他能怜悯我
Let’s pray he takes pity on me.
我看到他们 他们两个
I saw them. The two of them.
进来
Yes?
把我的行李都送到罗奇福德郡
Fetch my belongings and bring them to Rochford.
陛下 罗奇福德夫人求见
Your Grace. Lady Rochford is here to see you.
现在不见
Not now.
她要禀告有关她丈夫乔治·博林和王后的消息
She has news of her husband, George Boleyn, and the Queen.
什么消息
What is it?
我无能为力 陛下
I couldn’t help it, My Lord.
-求您了 请求您的怜悯 -你这个女巫
– I beg you, have mercy on me. – You witch.
-不 陛下 -被诅咒的 邪恶的女巫
– No, My Lord. – You cursed, evil witch.
为什么
Why?
他来的太早
He came early.
我们的儿子
Our son.
-这并不怪我 -不
– There’s no blame in that. – No.
那是为什么 我还做了什么
Then what? What else have I done?
守卫
Guards.
-陛下 -守卫
– My Lord? – Guards!
求你了 求求你 放开我
Please, please. No, spare me, please.
求你了 求求你 放了我
Please. Please, I beg you, spare me.
我什么都没做 求你了 不要
I’ve done nothing wrong. Please, no.
我的孩子 我的孩子
My children. My children.
看你都做了什么
Look what you have done.
这是英格兰的不幸
It’s a sad day for England
贵族不知起身恭迎王后
when nobles do not rise for their Queen.
更不幸的是这位王后
And even sadder when that same Queen…
被指控通奸罪与乱论罪
is charged with adultery and incest.
指控并非定罪 舅舅
Charged is not convicted, uncle.
还是本庭另循它法
Or is it in this court?
克伦威尔大人 请宣读起诉书
Master Cromwell, read out the indictment.
我们的君主
The charge is that
在位28年的英格兰国王 亨利
in the 28th year of the reign of our sovereign Henry…
控告他的妻子 王后
King of England, his wife, the Queen…
被恶魔引诱
being seduced by the Devil…
刻意犯下乱♥伦♥罪与叛国罪
did knowingly commit incest, high treason…
并冒犯上帝
and offenses against God.
你如何辩护
How do you plead?
无罪 大人
Not guilty, My Lord.
我对我弟弟的爱
The love I have for my brother
是任何姐弟之间
is the natural love any sister…
相伴成长 彼此照顾 嬉戏玩耍之间
would have for someone with whom she’s grown up…
自然产生的爱
nursed when sick, played with as a child.
可以审判我 大人们 但请别忘了
Judge me, My Lords, but never forget…
您们的裁决
your verdicts will be judged
会被上帝在最高法♥院♥审判
by God in the greatest court of all.
大人们
My Lords,
判决时间到
the time has come to pass judgment.
-有罪 -有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
-有罪 -有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
-有罪 -有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
-有罪 -有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
-有罪 -有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
不 不 不
No, no, no.

No, no, no!
求您 求求您一定要相信我
Please, please, you must believe me.
您要相信我
You must believe me.
我什么都没做 求求您 陛下
I’ve done nothing, please. Please, My Grace.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The Lord is my shepherd. And thy Kingdom will be free…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章鸟人
下一篇文章盒子怪
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!