尽管如此 你这一生中
是否得你所想
是的
你想要什么
称自己为人所爱
在世上感到为人所爱
雷蒙德·卡佛 《已故断章》
无 知 的 意 外 之 美
我们怎么会狼狈至此
How did we end up here?
这地方糟透了
This place is horrible.
一股卵蛋味
Smells like balls.
我们不属于这个鬼地方
We don’t belong in this shithole.
该死
Shit.
-萨姆 -爸爸
– Hey, Sam. – Dad,
宝贝 你要什么…闭嘴
Hi, hon. what kind of… Shut up!
你要什么花来着
What kind of flowers did you say you wanted?
羽衣草 或者其他好闻的花
Alchemillas, or something that smells nice.
-能稳定情绪的 -这些花都一股泡菜味儿
– You know, something soothing. – It all smells like fucking kimchi!
好吧 那看着好看的
Okay, something that looks nice.
-别是玫瑰就行 -我讨厌干这个
– You know, anything but roses, okay? – I hate this job.
里根 第一幕第四场已各就各位
Riggan, everyone’s set for one-four.
就等你了
They’re ready for you.
里根 就等你了
Riggan, they’re ready for you.
保罗 等等汤姆森先生
Paul, just wait for Mr. Thomson.
-汤姆森先生 -史蒂夫
– Mr. Thomson. – Steve.
我叫丹尼尔
It’s Daniel.
好吧
Okay.
伙计
Oh, hey, buddy.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好 很好
Pretty good. Good.
要是能让拉尔夫退出演出的话
You know, I’d be a lot better if I could get, uh,
我会好得多
Ralph to stop, you know, acting.
-没事的 -对对对
– It’s gonna be fine. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他还喊 “我爱你 我爱你 贱♥人♥”
And he was yelling, “I love you, I love you, bitch.”
你能拿这样的爱怎么办
What do you do with a love like that?
怎么会 你知道那不是爱
How is th… That is not love, and you know it.
你为什么非要管那叫爱
Why do you insist on calling it love?
随你怎么说
You can say what you want,
但我知道那是什么
but I know what it was.
你呢 尼克
What about you, Nick?
你觉得那是爱情吗
Does that sound like love to you?
抱歉我迟到了 你问我吗
Sorry I’m late. Uh, does that sound like love to me?
那你就问错人了
Look, I’m the wrong person to ask.
我过来时才第一次听说这个人
I only knew… heard the man’s name mentioned in passing.
谁知道呢 你得先搞清楚具体情况
I wouldn’t know. You’d have to know the particulars.
但我想你的意思是
But I think what you’re saying is,
-爱是绝对的 对吧 -没错
– love is absolute, right? – Yeah.
没错 我说的那种爱是
Yeah. The kind of love I’m talking about is…
我所说的那种爱情中
the kind of love I’m talking about,
你不会想着要去杀人
you don’t try and kill people.
那是爱 梅尔 对于埃迪而言 那是爱
It was love, Mel. To Eddie, it was.
我不在乎别人说什么
I don’t care what anyone says.
他都做好殉情的准备了
He was ready to die for it.
问问她把人甩了以后都做了什么
Ask her what he did after she left him.
他吞枪自尽了
He shot himself in the mouth,
但他又搞砸了 可怜的埃迪
but he screwed that up, too. Poor Ed.
埃迪可怜个屁
Poor Ed, my ass!
那家伙很危险
The guy was… dangerous!
他都吞枪自尽了
Well, how’d he screw it up
还怎么会搞砸
if he shot himself in the mouth?
他以前带着点22手♥枪♥
He used to carry this .22.
我们那时像逃犯一样东躲西♥藏♥
We lived like fugitives then.
好吧 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Okay, Ralph, Ralph, Ralph.
-逃犯都是惶惶度日 他们要逃命 -对
– Fugitives are scared, you know? Fugitives are on the run. – Yeah.
知道我们多少次
So, you know, how many times do we…
所以能再演得有张力些吗
Can you just give me a little more of that?
-恐惧什么的 -对 好主意
– You know, fear or something? – Yes, great idea.
我们那时东躲西♥藏♥
We lived like fugitives then.
天知道他会不会从灌木或车里蹦出来
I never knew if he was gonna come out from behind a bush,
见人就开枪
or… or a car, and just start shooting.
他是个疯子
The man was crazy.
什么都干得出来
He was capable of anything.
天哪 真是个噩梦
Christ, what a nightmare.
对 他曾在医院打电♥话♥告诉我
Yeah. He used to call me up at the hospital and say,
“王八蛋 你等死吧”
“Son of a bitch, your days are numbered!”
太过了吗
That’s too much?
有点过了吧 我知道 因为
It’s a little bit too much, I can tell, because…
我想让你看看我能演到什么程度
I just want to give you a range.
见鬼
Holy shit!
快报♥警♥
Someone call 911!
-天哪 他还有气吗 -有
– Oh, my God, is he breathing? – Yeah.
-他耳朵流血了吗 -没事的
– Is that blood coming out of his ear? – It’s okay.
-你去哪 -他还有气
– Where are you going? – He’s still breathing.
-打电♥话♥求救了吗 -别动他
– Well, did someone call for help? – Do not move him!
等救护车来
Wait for an ambulance!
打电♥话♥求救了吗
Did someone call for help?
这他妈会挨官司的
Well, that’s gonna be a fucking lawsuit!
好吧 你去哪
Okay, where are you going?
候补演员五分钟之内就可以就绪了
The understudy will be ready in less than five minutes.
别管什么候补演员了
Forget the understudy.
我们得取消第一场预演
We’re gonna have to cancel the first preview.
票都售完了
But it’s a full house!
全退掉
We would have to refund the entire…
去吧去吧
Just do it. Just do it.
发生了什么 拉尔夫怎么了
What happened? How’s Ralph?
他会没事的
He’ll be fine.
等一下等一下 你♥他♥妈♥能等一下吗
Wait, wait, wait. Will you fucking wait?
听我说 杰克 那会是一场灾难的
Listen to me, Jake, it was gonna be a disaster.
他是我这辈子见过最差的演员
That guy’s the worst actor I’ve ever seen in my life.
耳朵流血是他到现在为止
The blood coming out of his ear was the most honest thing
做得最诚实的事
he’s done so far.
他没那么差
He’s not that bad.
好吧 他太他妈差了 可是
Okay, he’s fucking terrible, but…
过几个小时你得在更衣室开个发布会
Listen, you have the press in your dressing room in a few hours…
我会编圆的
I’ll make something up.
管他呢 总能想到点理由 随机应变
I don’t know, I’ll think of something, I’ll riff.
听着 等等
Listen, hold on.
-那不是意外 -什么
– That wasn’t an accident. – What…
什么意思
What do you mean?
是我♥干♥的
I made it happen.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
再给我找个好演员
Just find me an actor, a good actor.
给我伍迪·哈里森
Give me, uh… Woody Harrelson.
他在拍《饥饿游戏》续集
He’s doing the next Hunger Games.
迈克尔·法斯宾德
Um, uh, Michael Fassbender.
他在拍《X战警前传》的前传
He’s doing the prequel to the X-Men prequel.
杰瑞米·雷纳呢
How about, uh, uh, Jeremy Renner?

Who?
-杰瑞米·雷纳 -被奥斯卡提名了
– Jeremy Renner! – He was nominated.
被《拆弹部队》捧红了吧
Oh, okay. Uh, he was the Hurt Locker guy.
还有《复仇者联盟》
He’s an Avenger.
操 被当成摇钱树了吗
Fuck! They put him in a cape, too?
天哪 难以置信
God, I can’t believe this.
我不管 找个人来演就行
I don’t care… just find me someone.
拉尔夫会起诉我们的
Ralph will sue us.
打起官司来我们必败无疑
He’ll sue us, and he has a case.
搞定这事儿
Just make it go away.
你是我的律师
Look, you’re my attorney.
我的制♥作♥人 也是我最好的朋友
You’re my producer. You’re my best friend.
对吧 是时候发挥你与生俱来的天赋了
Right? Now, go out there and do what you were born to do.
用什么方式都行 去吧
I don’t care how you do it, just go.
-搞定它 -你想让我怎么做
– Just make it go away. – How do you suppose I do… how…
所有最快的战争和分♥裂♥
…all the fastest fights and splits.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!