Great, mol.
哦,看!
Oh, look!
他们做的横幅
They did that.
冠军!
Champion!
“ 祝贺你,莫里斯,我们的冠军 ”
“Congratulations, Maurice. Our champion”.
你就是的
And you are.
你做得很出色
You did so well.
我,呃,我没有自己想象中的那么好
I, uh, I wasn’t quite as good as I thought I was.
嘿,这只是你的第一次,亲爱的
Hey, just your first time, love.
下次你会让他们刮目相看!
You’ll show ’em next time!
嗯…
Well…
哦,下次,对,小伙子们有讲过 18 洞的情况了吗?
Oh, next time, yeah. Did the lads tell you about the 18th?
就在果岭上,我差点打出小鸟球
I birdied it, nearly, right on the green.
我们看到了!
We saw it!
你看到了?
You saw it?
在造船厂的电视上看的
On the telly, in the shipyard.
在电视上?
On the telly?
是的
Yeah.
乳蛋饼?
Quiche
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我不介意乳蛋饼
I don’t mind it, quiche.
那些是什么?
What are those?
旋转
Twirls.
旋转?
Twirls?
旋转
Twirls.
离我远点!
Get off me!
你没事吧,亲爱的?
You all right, love?
啊,迈克,你是来拿香烟的吗?
You coming for a snout?
不,你抽吧
No, you’re all right.
哦,你看了吗?
Oh, did you see?
是的,我看了
Yeah, I did.
啊,你看到第 18 洞了吗,我差点打了小鸟球?
Ah. Did you see the 18th, where I nearly birdied it?
我一定错过了那部分
I must’ve missed that bit.
我知道水平不太理想,但是…
Well, I know the standard wasn’t ideal, but…
不理想? 爸爸,你在想什么呢?
Not ideal? Well, what were you thinking, dad?
你以前从没打过高尔夫,我甚至都没听你提起过高尔夫
You’ve never played golf before. I’ve never heard you mention golf.
但我告诉过你
But I told you.
本该6岁学的东西,你却在46岁的时候开始学!
You’ve got to take these things up at age six, you can take ’em up at 46!
好吧,谁说的?
Well, who says?
全世界都这么说,好吗?
Well, the world says. Ok?
现实也这么说,看看都发生了什么
Reality says. Well, look what happened.
什么? 嗯,我是有点紧张,但…
What? Well, I were a bit nervous, but…
好吧,这么做完全是你的权利
Well, you had every right to be.
现在船厂里的人都快疯了
Everyone at the yard’s gone hopping mad.
这与他们有什么关系?
What’s he done to them?
他们认为他的行为贬损了船厂
This disparages the shipyard.
什么叫“贬损” ?
What’s “disparaged”?
你♥他♥妈♥的吃了本字典吗?
Have you swallowed a fucking dictionary?
好吧,你们俩,能出去吗?
Ok, you two. Can you get out, please?
真友好
Nice.
好吧…
Well…
我很抱歉让你难堪了,孩子
I’m sorry I embarrassed you, son.
我担心的不是我自己,爸
It’s not me I’m worried about, dad.
而是你
It’s you.
裁员名单本周决定
The redundancies are gonna be decided this week.
霍普金斯也看了比赛
Hopkins watched it as well.
他不是很高兴
He weren’t best pleased.
对不起,爸爸
Sorry, dad.
再见,迈克
Bye, Mike.
谢谢你来拜访
Thanks for stopping by.
你走吧
You off
真抱歉,
So sorry.
喝点什么吗?
Drink?
是的,我要一杯
Yeah, I’ll have one.
太好了,再喝一轮
Lovely, get another round in.
是的,太好了
Yeah, nice. Lovely.
亲爱的,如果真是那样,那也就给了你更多的时间练习,对吧?
Love, if that’s what he decides, it gives you more time to practise, don’t it?
哦,亲爱的
Oh, love.
我想让你见一个人
There’s someone I want you to meet.
嗨,莫里斯,我是《太阳报》的劳埃德·多诺万
Hi, Maurice. I’m Lloyd Donovan. “Sun” newspaper.
听着,呃,我能,呃,做个独家专访吗?
Listen, uh, can I, uh, get an exclusive?
独家?
Exclusive?
是的
Yeah.
可以,你懂的,付费采访
Aye. For a fee, you know.
哦,当然了,你出个价
Oh, of course, yeah. Name your price.
我要封♥杀♥他!我要禁止他参加全国所有的俱乐部!
I want him barred! I want him barred from every club in the country!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
是我莫里斯,我想加入会员,我有钱了
Maurice. I’d like to join, please. I got the money.
我买♥♥了鞋
And… I got the shoes.
我很感激您所做的努力,弗立克罗夫特先生
I appreciate the effort you’ve made, mr flitcroft,
可是对不起,我不能接受您的申请
but I’m sorry, I can’t accept this.
为什么?
Why not?
我们有麦肯齐先生的命令
We have orders from mr MacKenzie.
麦肯齐先生?我能看一下吗?
Mr MacKenzie? Can I see that, please?
高尔夫俱乐部会员只对业余爱好者开放
Golf club membership is for amateurs only.
由于我作为职业球员参加了公开赛,所以不能入会?
As I entered the open as a professional, I can’t join a club?
正确
Correct.
他承认我是职业选手了,这很好
He accepts that I’m professional.
职业选手可以在国内任何球场打球
Professionals can play on any course in the country.
是的
Yes.
太棒了!
Great!
只需出示您的高尔夫球协会职业证书
Simply show them your professional golf association certificate
然后您就可以进了
and away you go.
但我没有证书,布鲁斯
But I don’t have one, Bruce.
除非我加入一个俱乐部,否则我根本没有机会拿到证书
There’s no chance of me even getting one unless I belong to a club.
就像我说的…
Like I say…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我认为这一举动严重背叛了我作为一个人的权利
I consider this action a gross betrayal of me rights as a human being.
我的人♥权♥
Me human rights.
英国公开赛是不是应该对所有人,而不是指定的人开放?
Is the British open, not by definition, open to everyone?
此外…
Furthermore…
英国公开赛确实对所有高尔夫球手开放
The British open is indeed open to all golfers,
前提是他们达到了适合在职业水平上竞争的标准
providing they have achieved a standard fit for competing at a professional level.
我母亲打高尔夫,我会希望她有资格参加英国公开赛吗?
My mother plays golf. Would I want her eligible for the British open?
不,我当然不会
No. I certainly would not.
当然,我不希望你母亲有资格参加英国男子高尔夫公开赛
Of course, I wouldn’t want your mother to be eligible for the men’s British open,
但我希望你认为她有资格参加…
but I would hope that you would consider her eligible
英国女子高尔夫公开赛
for the women’s British open.
你不这么认为吗?
Don’t you think?
说得好
Good point.
我应该在你的罪行清单上加上性别歧视吗,麦肯齐先生?
Ought I to add sexism to your list of crimes, mr MacKenzie?
我非常喜欢
I like that a lot.
我现在认为你来信的语气很不得体
I now consider the tone of your letters to be unbecoming to my office
因此,我将不再回复
and will, therefore, cease replying to them
截至这封信为止
as of this correspondence.
麦肯齐先生觉得在这个问题上,他说的已经够多了
“Mr MacKenzie feels he has said all he has to say on this matter.”
此外还提醒你
“Apart from to remind you
任何非法进入高尔夫俱乐部的行为都是非法入侵
that any unlawful entering of a golf club is trespassing.”
见他的鬼
Flippin’ heck.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的,别担心
Yeah. Don’t worry.
他相信这件事就这样结束了
“He trusts this brings this matter to a close.”
哦,你还会让他们看到的,亲爱的
Oh, you’ll show ’em yet, love.
只需要让他们听着,那就够了
Just need to make them listen, that’s all.
亲爱的 TV Bright…不公平…
…世界最差劲劲高尔夫球手…
“ 我们已经走出演播室来到停车场 ”
‘We’ve come outside to the studio car park
“ 去见那个打破世界纪录的人 ”
to meet the man who shot a world record
“ 他在英国公开赛打了 121 分 ”
of 121 at the British open.’
“ 他就是世界最差劲职业高尔夫球手 ”
‘he is the world’s worst professional golfer.’
“ 抱歉,我不同意这种说法 ”
‘sorry. I don’t agree with that.’
“ 我不是最差劲高尔夫球手,我愿意证明这一点 ”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!