啊呀
Blimey.
你可以在房♥间的任何地方使用它
You can use that from anywhere in the room.
为什么不用侧面的开关?
Why can’t you use the switches on the side?
gabicci,宝贝…
gabicci, baby…
走开!
get off!
为什么要用遥控器?不能按开关吗?
Why do you have to use the remote? Can’t you use switches?
知道用处在哪?我可以随时开机
But what’s the point? I might be standing by.
闭嘴!
Shut it!
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
“我们已经离开牛顿,我们正在穿越大西洋”
‘We’ve left Newton and we’re chugging across the Atlantic.’
“飞船在……”
‘the spacecraft is shown by…’
听着,别说是我说的…
look, don’t quote me on this, but…
嗯,这是机密
Well, it’s top secret.
这个…这个船厂会被国有化
The, uh…The yard’s gonna be nationalised.
政♥府♥接管
Government’s taking over.
霍普金斯让我负责交接工作
And Hopkins has put me in charge of the changeover.
嗯…对你是好事,孩子
Well… it’s good for you, son.
他一定对你很有信心,让你负责这么大的事
He must have a lot of faith in you, giving you a big job like that.
对,我想是的
Yeah, I suppose.
但也可能是件坏事,爸爸
But could be bad, dad.
裁员的时候会有很多人被解雇
There’s gonna be a lot of redundancies when the axe falls.
我说的是……很多
I mean… a lot.
他说了,他们需要你。所以,这挺好
They need you, he says. So, that’s good.
那你怎么办?
What about you?
哦,好吧,真要那样我就换份工作
Oh, well. I’ll get another job if it comes to it.
什么工作?
What job?
我还不知道
I don’t know.
总归找得到的
There’s always the bins.
来一下
Come ‘ere.
我在…
I’m doing…
莫里斯
Maurice.
怎么啦?
What is it?
坐下
Sit down.
我曾经认识一个年轻人,他说想要出人头地
I knew a young man once. Said he was gonna be a somebody.
答应给我钻石,鱼子酱,香槟
Promised me diamonds, caviar, champagne.
“环游世界”,他这么说
“Travel the world”, he said.
听起来你…你应该嫁给他
Sounds like you…You should’ve married him.
我知道你为我们牺牲很多,莫里斯
I know you’ve made sacrifices for us, Maurice.
你不必再这样照顾我们了
You don’t have to look after us anymore.
可以做你自己的事了
It’s your turn now.
做什么呢?
For what?
这由你自己决定,不是吗?
Well, it’s up to you, in’t it?
不要有太多顾虑
Can’t think of everything.
今天带了点什么?
What we got today?
奶酪和腌菜
Cheese and pickle.
什么?
What?
那是我的最爱,是的
That is my favourite, that is.
我们听传言说可能会有些事情发生,你听到点什么吗?
We’ve been hearing rumours there might be some business going on. You heard anything?
听着,呃,我不该告诉你的,伙计们,这是秘密
Look, uh, I shouldn’t be telling you, lads, it’s secret.
不过,呃…这里要被收归国有了
But, uh… it’s being nationalised.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
裁员,大量的
Redundancies. Lots of ’em.
所以,我要是你们,会去找新的工作
So, if I were you, I’d get looking for something else.
妈的
Shit.
其实我觉得这是个机会,不是吗?
I see it as an opportunity, actually. Why not?
我们能失去什么? 俗话说的好 “求则得之”
What we got to lose? “Seek and thou shalt find” and all that.
威利,一定有什么事是你一直想做的
Willie, there must be something you always wanted to do,
如果你可以在这个世界上做任何事,你会做什么?
if you could do anything in the whole world, what would you do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你喜欢做什么?
What do you like doing?
喝吉尼斯啤酒
Drinking guinness.
那就开一家爱尔兰酒吧
Well, open an Irish pub.
巴罗的爱尔兰酒吧
Your own Irish pub in barrow.
克里夫,你可以重操旧业
Cliff, you can go back to your old job.
什么旧业?
What old job?
你说你曾经当过银行职员
You said you did a bank job once.
是的,嗯…嗯,那是…
Right, yeah, um… well, that’s a…
那是年轻人干的事情,伙计
That’s a young man’s game, mate.
得了吧,伙计,我们正处于人生的黄金时期
Oh, come on, lads. We’re in the prime of our lives.
你不应该那样想
Shouldn’t be talking like that.
我要睡了,亲爱的,你在做什么?
I’m going up, love. What are you doing?
我得改完这件修女服
I’ve gotta finish this flipping nun’s habit.
别太晚了,你会伤到眼睛的
Don’t be too late. You’ll hurt your eyes.
必须要做完的
It has to be done.
晚安
Night.
晚安,亲爱的
Night, love.
我相信你所做的工作对英国的未来
‘I believe that the job you do is fundamental
至关重要
to the future of britain.’
“牛顿在沙坑里击球 ”
‘Newton from the bunker.’
“ 现在轮到沃森”
‘And now to Watson.’
“ 偏右边了一点 ”
‘Just misses on the right.’
“ 如果他能打进这个球……”
‘If he can just get this in…’
“这是计算后沃森的全场得分”
‘It’s all on this to equal Watson’s score.’
“ 冠军是汤姆·沃森的”
‘The title goes to Tom Watson.’
“ 他是首次参加这个锦标赛 ”
‘on his first appearance at this tournament.’
冠军 1975
汤姆·沃森 美国
“ 新的冠军,汤姆·沃森 ”
‘The new champion, Tom Watson.’
“ 真的梦想成真了 ”
‘what a dream come true.’
“现在终于有结果了”
‘So, there we have it.’
“这是个完美的结局 ”
‘what an image to end on.’
“ 汤姆·沃森捧起著名的克莱尔特瓶(英国公开赛奖杯) ”
‘Tom Watson with the famous claret jug.’
“ 我是托尼·马什,我和解说团队期待与你…
‘i hope you’ll join me, Tony marsh, and the rest of the commentary team
在邓禄普英国大♥师♥赛时再见 ”
for the dunlop British masters.’
爸爸
Dad.
你还好吗,亲爱的?
You all right, love?
我们听到尖叫声
We heard screaming.
在哪儿呢?
Where is it?
你在找什么,亲爱的?
What you looking for, love?
高尔夫
Golf.
高尔夫?
Golf?
对,高尔夫
Aye, golf.
高尔夫?
Golf?
昨晚在我的新电视上看了
Saw it last night on me new telly.
我想去英国公开赛上试一试,奖金一万英镑
Want to have a crack at the British open. Ten grand if you win it.
一万英镑吗?天啊
Ten grand? Bloody hell.
那你怎么参加英国公开赛?
How do you go about getting in the British open?
不知道,所以我要先弄清楚
Idunno, that’s what I’ve got to find out.
酒保、美容师、巴士司机
Bartender, beautician, buses.
对不起,没有提到英国公开赛的职业信息
Sorry, there’s nothing about the British open.
真令人失望
That’s disappointing.
也许可以向你的高尔夫俱乐部咨♥询♥
Maybe ask someone at your golf club.
不,我不是俱乐部会员
No, I’m not a member of a club.
好吧
Ok.
那么,你认识任何与高尔夫有关联的人吗?
So, do you know anyone who has anything to do with golf?
不认识
No
别灰心
Hang on.
是的, 我不会
Yes, I do. I do.
亲爱的马什先生…
…我很疑惑如何…
…参加…英国公开赛…
小心手
Mind your fingers.
好,下一个,什么是标准杆?
Right. Next. What is a par?
标准杆是任何给定洞的最适合击球数
A par is the optimum amount of shots on any given hole.
例如,在四杆洞中,最适合的击球数是四杆
So, for example, on a par four, the optimal amount of shots is four.
正确。什么是小鸟球?
Correct. What is a birdie?
低于标准杆一杆,例如标准杆是4杆,你打了3杆
One shot under the par. for example, par four, three.
呃,柏忌呢?
Uh, and a bogey?
鼻屎?爸,这我知道,这里有一粒,伙计
Bogey? I know that one, dad. Here, that’s one of these, mate.
噢,比我想象的还要好
Oh, they’re even better than I thought.
闪闪发光啊,是吧?
So shiny, aren’t they?
这些都是最便宜的
These were the cheapest ones n’all.
真的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!